The OFFICIAL São Paulo Concert Thread - March 13, Brazil

ManetsBR

I really don't think "Estranged" is happening any time soon. I just don't think it was popular enough for him to perform a 10 minute song, you know what I mean? November Rain was a huge hit, so the length is justified...outside of the fanbase, Estranged isn't really that well-known, so performing it in front of 45,000 people would be suicide.

nah...

First time I saw them perform Estranged live was in '91 and the Illusions weren't even out yet.

No one knew it.

i

It went over amazingly well and everyone loved it.

It got a huge response.

Oh LUCKY Bastard! I was just 10 yo in 91. I wanna see Axl singing Estranged live before I die.

And I was only 1 in '91, haha. Sucks som much to be in my generation. I also wan't to hear Estranged live someday.....

It was also the first time I heard them play November Rain live too.

Both in the same night! :tongue2:

It was amazing!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stage show.love the backdrops. Hope we see it in Dublin, cause last time in 06 they hit the stage when it was still bright and in fact is wasn't fully dark when they finished.Axl, please go on late and don't rush it if you come this summer.Stay in Dublin and don't rush back to London to party with Freddie Ljungberg. Failing that have it indoors at the o2. Congrats to all you lucky guys and gals that are seeing them in South America.Enjoy!

I am praying that Guns N Roses headline Slane this year.

Can't see it, besides - If it rains SLANE is a bitch!!!

Plus, you Irish sell it as "oh Dublin" "It's near Dublin" - It's the most fucked up logic and mis-understood 'fact' in musically history! "Ok, here's Dublin, on your coach in the middle of a field, there's Slane"

RDS was good enough and that holds around 40k? Croke Park is 80k and I can't see GNR getting anywhere near that - Hope I'm wrong though.

I really don't think "Estranged" is happening any time soon. I just don't think it was popular enough for him to perform a 10 minute song, you know what I mean? November Rain was a huge hit, so the length is justified...outside of the fanbase, Estranged isn't really that well-known, so performing it in front of 45,000 people would be suicide.

nah...

First time I saw them perform Estranged live was in '91 and the Illusions weren't even out yet.

No one knew it.

It got a huge response.

I saw Estranged also in '91 - Must have been that Canada/England difference - Most of the crowd stood arms folded throughout Estranged.. and you know how much Wembley '91 rocked, right?

nah...

No one knew it.

i

It got a huge response.

Oh LUCKY Bastard! I was just 10 yo in 91. I wanna see Axl singing Estranged live before I die.

And I was only 1 in '91, haha. Sucks som much to be in my generation. I also wan't to hear Estranged live someday.....

It was also the first time I heard them play November Rain live too.

Both in the same night! :tongue2:

It was amazing!

You are one lucky human being!

What a stage show.love the backdrops. Hope we see it in Dublin, cause last time in 06 they hit the stage when it was still bright and in fact is wasn't fully dark when they finished.Axl, please go on late and don't rush it if you come this summer.Stay in Dublin and don't rush back to London to party with Freddie Ljungberg. Failing that have it indoors at the o2. Congrats to all you lucky guys and gals that are seeing them in South America.Enjoy!

Plus, you Irish sell it as "oh Dublin" "It's near Dublin" - It's the most fucked up logic and mis-understood 'fact' in musically history! "Ok, here's Dublin, on your coach in the middle of a field, there's Slane"

RDS was good enough and that holds around 40k? Croke Park is 80k and I can't see GNR getting anywhere near that - Hope I'm wrong though.

I know what your saying. The Dublin thing is to get the bands in there in the first place.But it's a nightmare to get in and out off alright. Having said that it was top class when they filled it on the Illusions tour. Croke bark would be the biz, but 80k is probably too big an ask. Maybe the new Aviva stadium, which host it's first concert this summer would be more suitable and in Dublin. http://www.avivastadium.ie/Facts_Imagery.html

Guest RonMexico82

I know what your saying. The Dublin thing is to get the bands in there in the first place.But it's a nightmare to get in and out off alright. Having said that it was top class when they filled it on the Illusions tour. Croke bark would be the biz, but 80k is probably too big an ask. Maybe the new Aviva stadium, which host it's first concert this summer would be more suitable and in Dublin. http://www.avivastadium.ie/Facts_Imagery.html

Guns headlined back around '92 with Faith no More. Lots of people would love to see a repeat of that this year. Those two would easily get 65,000+ at Slane. Whoever headlines it won't be 80,000 due to all the trouble last year. They are going to cut down on numbers so they can manage it better. RDS is a bit meh, although easier to reach. Croke Park would be fuckin unreal but I can't see that happening. Punchestown is another organisational headache once the gig is over. Aviva stadium would be nice, as would Thomond Park in Limerick (26,000 capacity for concerts)

Sebastian Bach wrote on facebook about the show:

I am extremely happy to report that last night in Sao Paulo was absolutley one of the biggest, most important shows of my whole 25 year career so far. We played to approx 60,000 people last night in Sao Paulo with Guns N' Roses. I have played to (slightly) more people a couple of times , but never had a crowd respon...se as vociferous , passionate & heartfelt as the concert last night. It was a very very importAnt night for me, for one heavy reason.

Sao Paulo Brazil was the very last concert the Original Skid Row ever played.

Fact is, Sao Paulo is the city where I have played my worst ever show... & 14 years later, last nite, quite possibly my best ever show. That's showbiz!

The last Skid Row show was in 1996, with Mercyful Fate, Biohazard, Motorhead, & Iron Maiden. Needless to say, it was not the bill for us ..& the crowd let us know it. Driving to the show last nite I was filled with trepidation , not knowing what to expect after the 1996 show. I was not prepared in any way for the reception we received last night.

I have played Wembley Stadium. Giants Stadium. Tokyo Dome. Skydome. Carrier Dome. Tacoma Dome. Lenin Stadium. I can honestly say last nights show kicked ass over all of those . No question. For those of you out there clinging to nostalgia, asking me ' when is the old band getting back together' ad nauseum, I'm telling you, that ain't gonna happen. Last nights show was the culmination of 14 years of me being a solo artist & trying to establish my band in it's own right. Last nights show really showed us that our band , plainly put, fucking rules. To play the same city where the old band died & the new band took over is all I need . The fact is , my new band plays better. With 'angel down' & the new songs I am working on with Nick Sterling & John 5, we Have our own material that is goin over just as well as the old songs. Fact.

Last night was the perfect show for us... & the crowd let us now it.

From the bottom of our hearts, we cannot thAnk you enough Sao Paulo, & Brasil , for your unbeleivable support. You have erased a bad memory in my head & replaced it with making my dreams come true. Ti amo. Obrigado !!!

Your friend for life

Tiao

Sebastian

I was there motherfucker. I've met DJ and Jarmo. The show was awesome, but the delay was huge. 00:30 a lot of people were booing. Axl's voice was good, not amazing, and the mic was low on some songs. Man, what a adventure. Now I'm home, I'll have time to think about it.

I`m happy for you Marlon!!! :thumbsup:

I'm not in the mood to sleep tonight (again), I think I will be here seeing updates from Apoteose :rofl-lol:

Caroline, could imagine my heart when Axl stopped the show in the start ?? There were 2 lesbians behind me calling Axl fat and gay, I was laughing my ass off. The two were really pissed for him being late.

OMG! Welcome to the club. After the concert I didn`t sleep for 2 days. At the rant time we all were watching the stream. MY heart almost stopped, then I remembered you and Manets and tomazrui!!! You watched axl ranting live, OMG! Lol! Why you didn`t say "fuck you" to those girls, or... maybe boys... Lol! I think they seriously need a pair of glasses. Axl fat?! People want Axl how?! Anorexic? He is thin and gorgeous! As I said, I`m happy for you. For the show and the rants, for patience and this I love that they didn`t play here in BH... and I`m so sad because of this :)

I screamed "Fuck You Axl Rose" when he asked, hashahahahahahahaha. That was hilarious.

Tiao, Sebastiao, Sebastian, Baz, is a great man, cool and funny. I loved to meet him in persona. I always liked him but my sister is a huge fan and I told this to him. He recorded a video with me, saying hello and thank u to my sister. She is sooo happy after this! Now I am his huge fan too. Sebastian deserves all the best. Brasil loves GNR and Sebastian Bach or... Tiao Bach Lol :)

Edited by Caroline

I was there motherfucker. I've met DJ and Jarmo. The show was awesome, but the delay was huge. 00:30 a lot of people were booing. Axl's voice was good, not amazing, and the mic was low on some songs. Man, what a adventure. Now I'm home, I'll have time to think about it.

I'm not in the mood to sleep tonight (again), I think I will be here seeing updates from Apoteose :rofl-lol:

Caroline, could imagine my heart when Axl stopped the show in the start ?? There were 2 lesbians behind me calling Axl fat and gay, I was laughing my ass off. The two were really pissed for him being late.

OMG! Welcome to the club. After the concert I didn`t sleep for 2 days. At the rant time we all were watching the stream. MY heart almost stopped, then I remembered you and Manets and tomazrui!!! You watched axl ranting live, OMG! Lol! Why you didn`t say "fuck you" to those girls, or... maybe boys... Lol! I think they seriously need a pair of glasses. Axl fat?! People want Axl how?! Anorexic? He is thin and gorgeous! As I said, I`m happy for you. For the show and the rants, for patience and this I love that they didn`t play here in BH... and I`m so sad because of this :)

I screamed "Fuck You Axl Rose" when he asked, hashahahahahahahaha. That was hilarious.

LMAO!!! All of us here screamed too!! Ahaha!!! :rofl-lol: I screamed: I love you Axl Rose!!!!! Ahahahah!

Tiao, Sebastiao, Sebastian, Baz, is a great man, cool and funny. I loved to met him in persona. I always liked him but my sister is a huge fan and I told this to him. He recorded a video with me, saying hello and thank u to my sister. She is sooo happy after this! Now I am his huge fan too. Sebastian deserves all the best. Brasil loves GNR and Sebastian Bach or... Tiao Bach Lol :)

18 and Life really catch the crowd. Bach is amazing. Loved him.

Even more hilarious was his laughter right after the crowd did what he asked them to

Even more hilarious was his laughter right after the crowd did what he asked them to

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that was weird.

Edited by marlon_brando15

I'll write my review later, but OMG people, the whole "fuck you axl rose" thing was actually FUCK YOU MARCOS MION (the club owner).

He couldnt say it by himself so he changed "marcos mion" with "axl rose". Then he said "I think you know what name to say" and everybody shouted "Marcos Mion!" after Axl said "fuck you". Well at least everybody next to me, and also I think almost everyone in the stadium shouted that.

Many many times through the show.

If this has already been said, I'm sorry, I'm drunk since last night LOL

AWESOME show!

Edited by tomazrui

Sebastian Bach wrote on facebook about the show:

I am extremely happy to report that last night in Sao Paulo was absolutley one of the biggest, most important shows of my whole 25 year career so far. We played to approx 60,000 people last night in Sao Paulo with Guns N' Roses. I have played to (slightly) more people a couple of times , but never had a crowd respon...se as vociferous , passionate & heartfelt as the concert last night. It was a very very importAnt night for me, for one heavy reason.

Sao Paulo Brazil was the very last concert the Original Skid Row ever played.

Fact is, Sao Paulo is the city where I have played my worst ever show... & 14 years later, last nite, quite possibly my best ever show. That's showbiz!

The last Skid Row show was in 1996, with Mercyful Fate, Biohazard, Motorhead, & Iron Maiden. Needless to say, it was not the bill for us ..& the crowd let us know it. Driving to the show last nite I was filled with trepidation , not knowing what to expect after the 1996 show. I was not prepared in any way for the reception we received last night.

I have played Wembley Stadium. Giants Stadium. Tokyo Dome. Skydome. Carrier Dome. Tacoma Dome. Lenin Stadium. I can honestly say last nights show kicked ass over all of those . No question. For those of you out there clinging to nostalgia, asking me ' when is the old band getting back together' ad nauseum, I'm telling you, that ain't gonna happen. Last nights show was the culmination of 14 years of me being a solo artist & trying to establish my band in it's own right. Last nights show really showed us that our band , plainly put, fucking rules. To play the same city where the old band died & the new band took over is all I need . The fact is , my new band plays better. With 'angel down' & the new songs I am working on with Nick Sterling & John 5, we Have our own material that is goin over just as well as the old songs. Fact.

Last night was the perfect show for us... & the crowd let us now it.

From the bottom of our hearts, we cannot thAnk you enough Sao Paulo, & Brasil , for your unbeleivable support. You have erased a bad memory in my head & replaced it with making my dreams come true. Ti amo. Obrigado !!!

Your friend for life

Tiao

Sebastian

We love you too Tião!! :)

Hope to see you in Rio soon.

Chinese Democracy Part I

Second part of CD Part II + WTJ- apologies for the zoom shit. Couldn't get the right focus

PC

Ashba solo + SCOM

Crowd pumped up + holla

hey, thanks for all the links man.

is it possible that NiGhTrAiN® hasn't recorded "Nightrain"?

I honestly don't remember but I don't think so. Such a drag but my arms and neck were aching from holding the camera.Had to sit a little and rest plus enjoy the concert a little cuz I was a bit obssessed with the recording thing

DUDE! I HAD THE BEST TIME EVER! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

First I met Dj and jarmo in the Playtech Store. When I was arriving there, I was in the cellphone with a friend who was already in the queue for the concert, and I suddenly saw a Citroen C4 arriving and the fans screaming "DJ DJ DJ DJ", so I turned the cellphone off and ran into the car, I was in front of it and Dj opened the door, it was epic, he was like less than a meter from me, but the securitys took him to the 2nd floor very fast

OgAAALfsIVI9vbIrPZ7tWggqZwvrieBNkr_aphQ73ylIPHSTQYKBM9ogUASxqeSomI6StVXnjCZ2H5XQULyL_qbnR-IAm1T1UL5yboNP6rGF-Yygw5UnA1-1bLGE.jpg

OgAAALUPYKHvd3dLZ9KyMEDJPscs74OrQEDi00qxg7h4P9DFVaQ-7KNnF7NFAHFLiKraSQ8vaSQXUadw53ha153eLP8Am1T1UFlmNALnaKm2EBdIJi1vns-7A5f3.jpg

OgAAAG1WrBdX28fa7K6cMxjcPUf1Wao-0crlNF_M7ZVU_WeZN5NpY2a5wI-lE_LHvfEwCkkcIZvMfAzE7Ybwscf05JwAm1T1UDms3P3hS117LGccI_mp2AYU8_k0.jpg

OgAAAPGHIVkHM9sJFVdSXRg-K8Q0OU3etCREGORj6Ow3MZ9gHfyaVr8QlRi69q2qcawTi6xuK9zhNMWbXF-G_1qGmSQAm1T1UIdVKRQTJjT26kUlQ0iuNGMkfc0X.jpg

OgAAALYQGbXA7xP7_tqnplts4nxptPAPjqEe3Ln2QsmN9t5fmQ6TTDT5rsCwulqZm278ANF47tG2w_gHsDXC8OcJuTYAm1T1UOp1xb2QAqZ_UMT8KzcR4-1ozb5e.jpg

OgAAAFoDUIH8Kns5V-2SdjhffsqzmBgk8iRjQoOgaqPO9fb3ug5rFj8QWf3e-7qv8dVreYoD7N7KV6H40v7aiux5N0MAm1T1UO6eTYTBG88NnK3GqYF-V3cyCEiE.jpg

OgAAAAoK_bkJWmCRATB30PEMgQF5X-cLIx5AQ014a2agI-j_mR6lDTgmAfS32mfuegR-WcZ4EaUI7IWcqdhU-rLzyjkAm1T1UJ8e9YHxDvwar8o1_-mE1rXRpAsZ.jpg

After this, I took a shower and went to the shopping mall in front of the stadium, it was crowded of Gunners (dunno in your countries but here it's how the GNR fans are known), then at 2PM I went to the queue. It was fucking huge, but I met some friends from GunnersBrasil and PerfectCrimeGNR forum in a good position so I went there with them. At 4PM the gates were opened, we runned as hell to the stage, and we got a very fucking good place, two meters from the central extension of the stage:

OgAAAPWpcLURoQ7t9jekVGoZ75yEklKw6VJ6xCV9Vbxx04bUZzogZiRi5kA6bCETOVWYNJFdKqJ9l8hloTMNlWcND00Am1T1UEIjbtCPHsllNi_ifznTs3xxGtUx.jpg

OgAAAG6oTvulyOcDCofuHQq-84ggbG_NrbMLl_GbGikr-5Gk_JVnZOh9MjSxCQPwbdw5gh6JUtPFOMs0gyOk_6YqkFcAm1T1UEZLwKh5CMhlVpNrf0QU6AOVQ2I1.jpg

While in the queu there was a bunch of guys with Professional cameras filming the queue and the GNR CHANTS! Maybe is for the new DVD, who knows.

After hours, and hours, and hours, talking, playing cards, singing. And after two horrible bands, finnaly Bach and Band were on stage. THEY WERE AWESOME. At once, the house lights were on, and Bach was amazed with the crowd size. His songs really pumped the crowd and he even played a song from his next record!

After one hour of Bach, and another hour of stage preparation GNR was in. The LCD screams where Axl reads the lyrics were having problems, a guy from the crew kept like 40 minutes trying to turn it on, so we pushed a "DUMB!" chant.... lol

The rest you already know..... Axl's voice was AWESOME, and Fortus and Dj's energy in stage is great! Once I saw Fernando and Chris drinking and dancing in the middle of the songs, lol, I thought "Chris should be playing, shouldn't he?". When Dizzy was about to do his solo, he came to the piano doing a little dance, it was very funny! Ron was also very funny, as always, but Axl was the funniest. When he said STOP in Chinese Democracy, the 1st tiem he said looked like he was changing the lyrics, or something like this, but he started to "STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOP!"

Then everyone said: FUDEU!

When he said Stop a billion of securitys ran there where he was, and he did the rant everyone already knows....

The rant was very funny, but in the rest of the cocnert, Axl seemed happier than ever. He took everything that the crowd gave to him, teddy bears, TONS of roses (he sticked them everywhere), brazil's flags, brazil's football team t-shirt written AXL ROSE, flags with lots things written.

And the FUCK YOU AXL ROSE! was very, very funny.

But the show was so fast, for me it was like 20 minutes! I had a blast, fucking good time!

In the end of the concert I took a peace of paper that was in stucked in Axl in the end of Paradise City, and I met Fernando, he went down in the crowd to give us picks! But I didn't manage to took one, but I talked to him :) And when I was leaving I met Sebastian Bach's bass player, Rob, I talked to him and he was very cool, he said it was one of the best concert they ever did, and he thanked me for coming. I thanked him for playing so well :P

THAT'S IT! THANK YOU GUNS N' ROSES FOR EXISTING AND FOR PLAYING IN SÃO PAULO! COME MORE OFTEN PLEASE!

Edited by ManetsBR

DUDE! I HAD THE BEST TIME EVER! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

First I met Dj and jarmo in the Playtech Store. When I was arriving there, I was in the cellphone with a friend who was already in the queue for the concert, and I suddenly saw a Citroen C4 arriving and the fans screaming "DJ DJ DJ DJ", so I turned the cellphone off and ran into the car, I was in front of it and Dj opened the door, it was epic, he was like less than a meter from me, but the securitys took him to the 2nd floor very fast

OgAAALfsIVI9vbIrPZ7tWggqZwvrieBNkr_aphQ73ylIPHSTQYKBM9ogUASxqeSomI6StVXnjCZ2H5XQULyL_qbnR-IAm1T1UL5yboNP6rGF-Yygw5UnA1-1bLGE.jpg

OgAAALUPYKHvd3dLZ9KyMEDJPscs74OrQEDi00qxg7h4P9DFVaQ-7KNnF7NFAHFLiKraSQ8vaSQXUadw53ha153eLP8Am1T1UFlmNALnaKm2EBdIJi1vns-7A5f3.jpg

OgAAAG1WrBdX28fa7K6cMxjcPUf1Wao-0crlNF_M7ZVU_WeZN5NpY2a5wI-lE_LHvfEwCkkcIZvMfAzE7Ybwscf05JwAm1T1UDms3P3hS117LGccI_mp2AYU8_k0.jpg

OgAAAPGHIVkHM9sJFVdSXRg-K8Q0OU3etCREGORj6Ow3MZ9gHfyaVr8QlRi69q2qcawTi6xuK9zhNMWbXF-G_1qGmSQAm1T1UIdVKRQTJjT26kUlQ0iuNGMkfc0X.jpg

OgAAALYQGbXA7xP7_tqnplts4nxptPAPjqEe3Ln2QsmN9t5fmQ6TTDT5rsCwulqZm278ANF47tG2w_gHsDXC8OcJuTYAm1T1UOp1xb2QAqZ_UMT8KzcR4-1ozb5e.jpg

OgAAAFoDUIH8Kns5V-2SdjhffsqzmBgk8iRjQoOgaqPO9fb3ug5rFj8QWf3e-7qv8dVreYoD7N7KV6H40v7aiux5N0MAm1T1UO6eTYTBG88NnK3GqYF-V3cyCEiE.jpg

OgAAAAoK_bkJWmCRATB30PEMgQF5X-cLIx5AQ014a2agI-j_mR6lDTgmAfS32mfuegR-WcZ4EaUI7IWcqdhU-rLzyjkAm1T1UJ8e9YHxDvwar8o1_-mE1rXRpAsZ.jpg

After this, I took a shower and went to the shopping mall in front of the stadium, it was crowded of Gunners (dunno in your countries but here it's how the GNR fans are known), then at 2PM I went to the queue. It was fucking huge, but I met some friends from GunnersBrasil and PerfectCrimeGNR forum in a good position so I went there with them. At 4PM the gates were opened, we runned as hell to the stage, and we got a very fucking good place, two meters from the central extension of the stage:

OgAAAPWpcLURoQ7t9jekVGoZ75yEklKw6VJ6xCV9Vbxx04bUZzogZiRi5kA6bCETOVWYNJFdKqJ9l8hloTMNlWcND00Am1T1UEIjbtCPHsllNi_ifznTs3xxGtUx.jpg

OgAAAG6oTvulyOcDCofuHQq-84ggbG_NrbMLl_GbGikr-5Gk_JVnZOh9MjSxCQPwbdw5gh6JUtPFOMs0gyOk_6YqkFcAm1T1UEZLwKh5CMhlVpNrf0QU6AOVQ2I1.jpg

While in the queu there was a bunch of guys with Professional cameras filming the queue and the GNR CHANTS! Maybe is for the new DVD, who knows.

After hours, and hours, and hours, talking, playing cards, singing. And after two horrible bands, finnaly Bach and Band were on stage. THEY WERE AWESOME. At once, the house lights were on, and Bach was amazed with the crowd size. His songs really pumped the crowd and he even played a song from his next record!

After one hour of Bach, and another hour of stage preparation GNR was in. The LCD screams where Axl reads the lyrics were having problems, a guy from the crew kept like 40 minutes trying to turn it on, so we pushed a "DUMB!" chant.... lol

The rest you already know..... Axl's voice was AWESOME, and Fortus and Dj's energy in stage is great! Once I saw Fernando and Chris drinking and dancing in the middle of the songs, lol, I thought "Chris should be playing, shouldn't he?". When Dizzy was about to do his solo, he came to the piano doing a little dance, it was very funny! Ron was also very funny, as always, but Axl was the funniest. When he said STOP in Chinese Democracy, the 1st tiem he said looked like he was changing the lyrics, or something like this, but he started to "STOP! STOOOOOOOOOOOP!"

Then everyone said: FUDEU!

When he said Stop a billion of securitys ran there where he was, and he did the rant everyone already knows....

The rant was very funny, but in the rest of the cocnert, Axl seemed happier than ever. He took everything that the crowd gave to him, teddy bears, TONS of roses (he sticked them everywhere), brazil's flags, brazil's football team t-shirt written AXL ROSE, flags with lots things written.

And the FUCK YOU AXL ROSE! was very, very funny.

But the show was so fast, for me it was like 20 minutes! I had a blast, fucking good time!

In the end of the concert I took a peace of paper that was in stucked in Axl in the end of Paradise City, and I met Fernando, he went down in the crowd to give us picks! But I didn't manage to took one, but I talked to him :) And when I was leaving I met Sebastian Bach's bass player, Rob, I talked to him and he was very cool, he said it was one of the best concert they ever did, and he thanked me for coming. I thanked him for playing so well :P

THAT'S IT! THANK YOU GUNS N' ROSES FOR EXISTING AND FOR PLAYING IN SÃO PAULO! COME MORE OFTEN PLEASE!

Awesome.Glad you had a great time.I was there too but a little later.Also talked to Jarmo and met DJ.

Pictures here :

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=160986&st=60