Slash calls Axl "fucking great"

Zint

I agree, he tries to look cool and takes every opportunity to bash Axl. Notice he said "he's great but it's difficult to deal with him"

Nah, Slash is great. He was just stating the obvious truth : Axl is great (well, not as much as some years ago, ageing doesn't help), but apparently it's difficult to deal with his ego.

The obvious truth? What obvious truth??? The fact that dealing with someone is difficult for you doesn't necessary mean the other person is difficult to deal with. Maybe you are the one difficult to deal with.

Slash has spent almost 10 years bashing Axl and blaming him. If he had some dignity left he would just stop talking about Axl and refuse to answer questions about him. But of course he doesn't want to look uncool by telling the press he's not gonna answer questions about Axl anymore. He also knows that talking about Axl would get him some attention, so shame on him he needs to get attention at other people's expenses :thumbsdown:

Yuppers! that is how it be's !! Agreed- :thumbsup:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, he tries to look cool and takes every opportunity to bash Axl. Notice he said "he's great but it's difficult to deal with him"

Nah, Slash is great. He was just stating the obvious truth : Axl is great (well, not as much as some years ago, ageing doesn't help), but apparently it's difficult to deal with his ego.

The obvious truth? What obvious truth??? The fact that dealing with someone is difficult for you doesn't necessary mean the other person is difficult to deal with. Maybe you are the one difficult to deal with.

Slash has spent almost 10 years bashing Axl and blaming him. If he had some dignity left he would just stop talking about Axl and refuse to answer questions about him. But of course he doesn't want to look uncool by telling the press he's not gonna answer questions about Axl anymore. He also knows that talking about Axl would get him some attention, so shame on him he needs to get attention at other people's expenses :thumbsdown:

Nah, Axl has a long track record of being difficult to deal with (that's why the guys who wrote Chinese Democracy aren't in the band anymore for example). Izzy also said that Axl went on a power trip after GNR became successful. That's the obvious truth. http://www.chopaway.com/articles/classicrock2001.php

"And I never saw it coming. I mean, this is my side of it, he'd probably say I'm completely fucking crazy, but I think he went power mad. Suddenly he was trying to control everything. Did you ever see those fucked up contracts for the journalists to sign?" he asks, referring to notorious 'consent forms' that Axl foolishly tried to foist on the media in 1991.

"The control issue just became worse and worse and eventually it filtered down to the band. He was trying to draw up contracts for everybody! And this guy, he's not a Harvard graduate, Axl. He's just a guy, just a little guy, who sings, is talented. But man, he turned into this fucking maniac.

That doesn't mean Slash is an angel.

It's obvious Slash has let the color of his own skin get the best of him, he stopped being a rocker and now is a party favor.

Slash = Liil John

I must admit for me this statement came across as racist, too. :huh: As Mojo said, color of skin is totally irrelevant. We are talking character and our opinion about it.

That is just my mindset, I don't judge the outside,it's what's inside that concerns me, I have ink-so technically I am "multicolored" :lol:

You can probably get rid of it with about 10 hours of laser treatment. May be worth considering.....

It would take longer n'dat, and I'm not rly innerested in being rid of em, I've had some 4 over 10 yrs !!

Tanks anyway :thumbsup:

13 pages lols. Oh Slash!

Yeah, the cancer has spread

I know right? You seem to be all over every thread in the main section at least. It's slowly killing the forum.

Don't hijack the thread by launching into a personal attack, If you have an opposing viewpoint express it.

Back On Topic:

It's a shame that an obvious media whore has accomplished his purpose and gotten attention from this, it has spread like..well u know!!

;)

13 pages lols. Oh Slash!

I know right? You seem to be all over every thread in the main section at least. It's slowly killing the forum.

Don't hijack the thread by launching into a personal attack, If you have an opposing viewpoint express it.

Back On Topic:

It's a shame that an obvious media whore has accomplished his purpose and gotten attention from this, it has spread like..well u know!!

;)

Geez, Took your time! I was waiting for a reply for like 10 minutes.

You fail at trolling, just so you know. Take a lesson from bacardimayne, although he seems to be getting worse as time goes on. I think he's just stuck in a rut.

13 pages lols. Oh Slash!

Back On Topic:

;)

Geez, Took your time! I was waiting for a reply for like 10 minutes.

You fail at trolling, just so you know. Take a lesson from bacardimayne, although he seems to be getting worse as time goes on. I think he's just stuck in a rut.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for u 2 post...take up ur probs w/bacardi, and stay on topic!!

This thread needs chemotherapy badly!! Don't come here ta read aboot sssslash!!

I'm not holding my breath waiting for u 2 post...take up ur probs w/bacardi, and stay on topic!!

This thread needs chemotherapy badly!! Don't come here ta read aboot sssslash!!

I am on topic.

Don't make me get my stick out.

HA! Don't wanna see ur stick dude!! I don't swing that way :lol: :lol:

Still don't believe a thang slashy says, Let the carcinogen get his publicity fix by doing another spectacular "American Idol" appearance...

He hasn't done anything remotely approaching his N.R. solo, since he's been solo- kinda sad n' pathetic eh?

kinda sad n' pathetic eh?

Warchild just called someone sad and pathetic.

How's your girlfriend Maribeth? lol :thumbsup:

???????

Dude ur confused, n' ur confusing me, this topic is aboot slash's comment

And how it was gauged for media attention Ich heisse El Mojo Morrison,

comprende'? Babaca?

topic is boring. i wanna talk about you being a former banned member and a crazy whackjob old cunt. :thumbsup:

Nopers, staying on topic regardless of ur delusions.

Seems like the majority of ppl here rly aren't intersted in what $la$h says, or how he manipulates the media to achieve his agenda, that is imo.

hey warchild, axl is the biggest sellout

slash left a successful band like gnr whereas axl stole the name for the money

so true!

No I don't believe this to be true, I believe the "chats" covered this rather well.