Chile show rescheduled,venue changed.

totogunner

Friends, im from argentina, and in every radio and even some street poster said that would be a show in march 22 in argentina, and that night supouse to be the gig in chile, maybe the heart quake mede him change his mind and don't wanna play there. and another people said that they are not gonna play in march 20 in argentina and past the show for the 22. I wait for some official info. Bye.

Link to poster:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=752496&id=1662093933

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: What the fuck is going on?

I really don't know man, and its driving me crazy. We need some official info. Poor chile people if their gig was suspended.

yeah. THATS what is bothering the people in chile... :rolleyes:

The earthquake didn't affect the whole country. I'm sure there a lot of fans counting on this gig.

Edited by marlon_brando15

It would make it more of an official Guns N' Roses tour.

:rolleyes:

Is not a facebook rumor, im listening the radio and the promotions said march 22 velez sarfield stadium. Don't know what to think?

Just wait and see what someone from the Guns camp has to say. Radio's been wrong before.

Hopefully nothing too drastic. Let's just hope everything's alright with Axl until we have some kind of official info.

He could be dead for all we know.

It would make it more of an official Guns N' Roses tour.

:rolleyes:

Is not a facebook rumor, im listening the radio and the promotions said march 22 velez sarfield stadium. Don't know what to think?

Just wait and see what someone from the Guns camp has to say. Radio's been wrong before.

So has the Guns camp....to be fair.

Hopefully nothing too drastic. Let's just hope everything's alright with Axl until we have some kind of official info.

What is wrong with you ??

emo-facepalm.JPG

I'm serious. And stop cheating with the facepalm, that's no fair.

Think that's funny or something? FUCK OFF!!!

:fuckyou: