Chile show rescheduled,venue changed.

totogunner

The last news said that the gig in argentina that was on march 20 on river plate stadium was moved to march 22 in velez sarfield stadium, so we got one gig in argentina but we still don't know what hapend to the chile date.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: What the fuck is going on?

Hopefully nothing too drastic. Let's just hope everything's alright with Axl until we have some kind of official info.

He could be dead for all we know.

Think that's funny or something? FUCK OFF!!!

:fuckyou:

Never said it was funny. Why don't you grow up and act like an adult?

Hopefully nothing too drastic. Let's just hope everything's alright with Axl until we have some kind of official info.

Refuse to get into an argument about this, but didn't your mommy teach you it's in very bad taste (at the very least) to make stupid comments like that?

Refuse to get into an argument about this, but didn't your mommy teach you it's in very bad taste (at the very least) to make stupid comments like that?

Um, you're the one who started it? Didn't your mommy teach you it's in bad taste to attack someone and tell them to fuck off when they never said one word to you?

I really don't know man, and its driving me crazy. We need some official info. Poor chile people if their gig was suspended.

yeah. THATS what is bothering the people in chile... :rolleyes:

The earthquake didn't affect the whole country. I'm sure there a lot of fans counting on this gig.

haha, i was only joking ;P

I think fighting in PM is much more direct, but thats just my opinion on the matter.... We must wait for confirmation about Chile, having said that it would come as no surprise to me if the show was canceled after everything going on there

Look this might end up being true? but there's no source (and the link doesn't work). If there's an official word on this guys - feel free to PM a mod and we'll re-open it.

We don't like to start rumors advertised as facts, without any at all.

So for now.......

*Locked*

What i still found rare, is that in ticketmaster.cl, that is the official page who sell the tickets for the show in chile still saying march 22 in Club Hipico, they cant play the same day in diferent countrys. So still a question, what happend to the gig in chile?

I didn't evne know there was a Chile show, but I assume it would be canceled due to their earthquake and the fact that they're still having after shocks.

Exactly, maybe the show will get moved to a later date after the clean up

Edited by gnr-dave

BUMBLEFOOT:

Just got in, didn't hear it yet - the Chile show is definitely canceled? Let's wait to hear from GNR management, see what info they have.

RON.

found that on another site

Edited by gunsguy

hehehe thanks gunsguy for quoting me heheh i was about to post in here also, .... everything is so weird in here my friends from the producers crew said no info... websites from the producer... nothing, ticketmaster ... still selling tickets and nothing ... etc etc etc.... ron... nothing, official gn`r website... nothing, tommy`s website.... nothing....

argentineans are really crazy also, i hope they fix everything because people in here and argentina are famous for thr riots..... if you call also the venues, they didn´t know anything about reschedule.... i don´t know what to think anymore.

hehehe thanks gunsguy for quoting me heheh i was about to post in here also, .... everything is so weird in here my friends from the producers crew said no info... websites from the producer... nothing, ticketmaster ... still selling tickets and nothing ... etc etc etc.... ron... nothing, official gn`r website... nothing, tommy`s website.... nothing....

argentineans are really crazy also, i hope they fix everything because people in here and argentina are famous for thr riots..... if you call also the venues, they didn´t know anything about reschedule.... i don´t know what to think anymore.

hehe you must get faster! LOL We will hear info soon I am sure

hehe you must get faster! LOL We will hear info soon I am sure

I really hope to hear from them A.S.A.P. if you check the forums around here.. people are really pissed off , argentineans because the venue change and in here for the "no-info" same old situation.... Axl must say something about it in the next show.

This is fucked up. Looks like everything is happening against this concert. At first it was almost cancelled due to the remodelation in the first venue. Then the earthquake, and now this.

EDIT: Just heard a radio ad for the March, 22nd show... lame ass organization. :fuckyou:

Edited by Mike Honcho

BUMBLEFOOT:

Just got in, didn't hear it yet - the Chile show is definitely canceled? Let's wait to hear from GNR management, see what info they have.

RON.

found that on another site

Uh, shouldn't he know if it's been canceled since he's in the band and all? :confused:

Well, so finally the venue was changed to the Movistar Arena (capacity: 15.000), where Dream Theater played last night, and was rescheduled to March, 20th, according to Ticketmaster rock3

According to La Tercera (Chilean newspaper) it was changed because of security and slow sales.

800px-Movistar_Arena_4.jpg

arena.jpg

Edited by Mike Honcho

Yeah Yeah... just one thing. THey sold 60,000 tickets for Argentina, but the new venue has a capacity of only 40,000. :S

Maybe they made a mistake on the venue or there will be 2 shows. Sounds like they are re-scheduling Rio!!!