The Sound of Chinese Democracy: More Machine than Man

ITW 2012

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should steal from that scene in Indiana Jones where the guy with the sword shows off then Indy just shoots him. But in this one they are pirates, Depp has the sword and does his thing then winks at the camera in a "Yeak I'm hot and I know it" look then Axl, looking unimpressed, just shoots him then flips the bird.

More machine than man? is this bad? I like the industrial touch in several songs ...

This is a good thing. The only man (Jimi Hendrix) who's put out a good album this year has been dead for nearly 40 years.

Edited by ITW 2012

More machine than man? is this bad? I like the industrial touch in several songs ...

This is a good thing. The only man (Jimi Hendrix) who's put out a good album this year has been dead for nearly 40 years.

I don't understand why shackler is associated with Pirates-I don't see that, love the industrial touches and the unexpected turns in the music though. :)

I don't understand why shackler is associated with Pirates-I don't see that, love the industrial touches and the unexpected turns in the music though. :)

CATCHER is set under water, as sung by dead Pirates :D

Chinese Democracy is all about pirates, every track a pirate song, location: The Yellow Sea and surrounding scapes ;)

:rofl-lol:

CATCHER is set under water, as sung by dead Pirates :D

Chinese Democracy is all about pirates, every track a pirate song, location: The Yellow Sea and surrounding scapes ;)

:rofl-lol:

sure, the bicycle on the cover is actually made out of a recycled Pirate,

right? ;)