March 14th, 2010 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil IS CANCELLED!

KIKOZ3

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Young at heart, but I'm only 28....play that song.

"...and too much young to let love break my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaart"...

Anyone here going? Do we know if someone will give us updates?

I can do the updates if u guys want. Deb Rose, Helen Luna, Robert Plant are going.

Young at heart, but I'm only 28....play that song.

"...and too much young to let love break my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaart"...

Anyone here going? Do we know if someone will give us updates?

I can do the updates if u guys want. Deb Rose, Helen Luna, Robert Plant are going.

Cool! Yes please :D

I will leave setlist updates for Caroline tonight, last night she was great :thumbsup: I will do my best to post any streams or photos up when I can :)

Last night went off great round here, lets do it again! Exciting times to be GNR fans for sure :xmasssanta:

Edited by gunsguy

@bumblefoot

Great time at the show in SP last night! What was that, like 50,000 people? No, not just 50,000 people, 50,000 BRAZILIANS - that means as much screamin' and singin' as 100,000 in most other places, haha. Went back to the hotel, packed, ate, and flew to Rio - gonna try and get a few hours rest and let the feet-knees-legs-back-neck-n-head heal a little, then head to the venue. Congrats to contest winner #2, Carlos - see you tonight at the show!

I will leave setlist updates for Caroline tonight, last night she was great :thumbsup: I will do my best to post any streams or photos up when I can :)

Last night went off great round here, lets do it again! Exciting times to be GNR fans for sure :xmasssanta:

Last night was GREAT! But don't know if I can take one more night like that, two in a row is enough I think.

Or was it supposed to be a live stream tonight to.........................? :D (Then I maybe change my mind)