March 14th, 2010 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil IS CANCELLED!

KIKOZ3

it won't affect anything. I heard they have 3 stages. the others are probably already being prepared in the other places.

The only thing it affected was my happiness.

I say this as respectfully as possible, but can you just shut the fuck up? Almost every post you've made in this thread has been about how it affects you personally. You're not the only one affected by this. Naturally, you have a right to be upset that a show you were going to got cancelled for any reason. But be glad you still got to see them once this tour, that's more than a vast majority of worldwide fans can say. Again, no disrespect intended.

Dude.

I'm not even gonna get into what the fuck I went through to be here. And all I know is how it affected me personally, afterall, It is MY life I live, not others'. If someone else wants to tell their story and complain, I'm all ears and I would try and make them fell better. But I guess that's just little nice old me.

You want me to post about what? I'm frustrated. If this was happening to you I would completely understand and not tell you to shut the fuck up.

You people have got to learn how to be more sympathetic.

Again it was with all due respect. There's a difference between being upset and focusing all the problems on yourself. It's comments like "The only thing it affected was my happiness", "Can I kill somebody?", and "My life depends on this" which make you seem immature and self-centered. No matter what you think, your life does not depend on a concert, and you should be thankful for all the good things in your life. And again, many fans all over the world will be unable to see this band on this amazing tour, be glad you saw a show at all, not upset that you only saw one.

Whatever, take it with a grain of salt. It wasn't a personal attack or anything.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Footage of the stage collapsing.Really messy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWeMchmBjOU&feature=email

Dude that's fucking scary!

They could do a movie about it

People have no right to complain with T4F or Guns N' Roses. They did all the could!
i can complain about a lot of things of T4F but not about what just happened in rio... in the other hand, the Argentina date/tickets sale/stadium change and so on... there are a lot of wrong things, speculation from T4F and plenty of dirty things. Here in Argentina, GNR fans, and i speak for the majority of them, we are very, very angry with T4F and the way they do "bussines"./rant over

I said fans can't complain with T4F about what happend IN RIO!

Please tell me, what could they have done? They all they could!

it won't affect anything. I heard they have 3 stages. the others are probably already being prepared in the other places.

I say this as respectfully as possible, but can you just shut the fuck up? Almost every post you've made in this thread has been about how it affects you personally. You're not the only one affected by this. Naturally, you have a right to be upset that a show you were going to got cancelled for any reason. But be glad you still got to see them once this tour, that's more than a vast majority of worldwide fans can say. Again, no disrespect intended.

Dude.

I'm not even gonna get into what the fuck I went through to be here. And all I know is how it affected me personally, afterall, It is MY life I live, not others'. If someone else wants to tell their story and complain, I'm all ears and I would try and make them fell better. But I guess that's just little nice old me.

You want me to post about what? I'm frustrated. If this was happening to you I would completely understand and not tell you to shut the fuck up.

Again it was with all due respect. There's a difference between being upset and focusing all the problems on yourself. It's comments like "The only thing it affected was my happiness", "Can I kill somebody?", and "My life depends on this" which make you seem immature and self-centered. No matter what you think, your life does not depend on a concert, and you should be thankful for all the good things in your life. And again, many fans all over the world will be unable to see this band on this amazing tour, be glad you saw a show at all, not upset that you only saw one.

Whatever, take it with a grain of salt. It wasn't a personal attack or anything.

Again, I said all those things because I only know what I'M feeling. And yes, I may have exagerated but I tend to do that when I'm upset. Plus, it's not really SERIOUS. I have a strange sense of humor.

And sorry, (and this is NOT and exageration) my life does NOT have that many good things. THIS was the first thing in about 5 years that actually made me happy. THAT'S why I was fucking upset.

Of course that if people here who have nothing else better to do than pick a fight with a stranger that is just venting on the internet are gonna start comparing me to starving kids or whatever... but then no one in the entire fucking world can really be upset about anything now, can they?

Jesus Christ people, really.

Dude.

Again, I said all those things because I only know what I'M feeling. And yes, I may have exagerated but I tend to do that when I'm upset. Plus, it's not really SERIOUS. I have a strange sense of humor.

And sorry, (and this is NOT and exageration) my life does NOT have that many good things. THIS was the first thing in about 5 years that actually made me happy. THAT'S why I was fucking upset.

Of course that if people here who have nothing else better to do than pick a fight with a stranger that is just venting on the internet are gonna start comparing me to starving kids or whatever... but then no one in the entire fucking world can really be upset about anything now, can they?

Jesus Christ people, really.

Ok enough now. This is not your journal.

Footage of the stage collapsing.Really messy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWeMchmBjOU&feature=email

Holy shit that was crazy!! People need realize that any touring stage is not a permanent fixture and things like this can happen. For anyone to bitch the show had to be canceled needs to watch this and be thankful this did not happen when the show was going on or when the venue was full with people. Someone would of gotten killed or seriously hurt that's damn sure. GnR needs to post this video up!

I hope none of the main equipment was damaged as the lighting and sound alone is worth millions!

Dude.

Agreed, the stupid immature selfish statements kinda hit me the wrong way as well; Your life does not depend on a gig, be glad nobody got fkn hurt, it won't kill you to wait or even not get to see the concert- this wasn't a plot to "ruin ur life" It was a freak accident and more ppl than u r upset about the event. Not being hateful-just realistic!!

On Monday 15th March 2010, @bumblefoot said:

Nice Italian dinner with the band tonight, came back and hung with GNR fans outside the hotel. http://www.twitpic.com/18vjdj One had an acoustic guitar so I gave 'em their own acoustic show outside the hotel for 2 hours, everyone singin' and havin' fun. Felt good to be making music, hopefully we'll be able to come back to Rio and give it another shot. Love to you all, hope to see you soon as possible.

OMG! How sweet is bumblefoot..... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Much love ~ brazilians fans!

What time of day did this happen?

How long before the gates would have been open and people inside was this?

The gate was supposed to be opened at 6 PM. It started raining about 15 or 10 min before the gates were supposed to open, so they held us out side. But the rain wasn't really strong yet. Don't know what time the stage collapsed. I didn't hear anything outside, and the guy at the gate informed me that it was cancelled just because some wires got wet and they couldn't plug it in. Just found out the stage collapsed when I got home.

But yeah, we were pretty close to being inside.