~Misreprentation~

Guest reneelisa

I should point out I don't trust anything mentioned of Sanna not even a person saying Sanna has messed with them. Sanna is an attention whore. Sorry for using the vocab. but she will do anything to get attention.

Not really sure how people can get fooled by these things, it's common sense. If you know anything about how much Axl values his privacy then you should know the last thing he would be doing is chatting to people openly on facebook. Plus an Axl Rose profile would have far more members that a few hundred, also you should check first, if it's not on the Guns facebook, their myspace, the official site, or even on here then it is 100% fake.

can't believe I bothered reading more than the first sentence of this post, yo dude, you're wasting webspace, people just got dumber by reading this, I don't know why I'm even replying to this, but if you're older than 10-12, then you have some serious social issues to deal with, as someone pointed out earlier, slowly move your hands from the keyboard and proceed walking up the stairs, out of the basement, enough is enough, god damn it

also, I think we need a preliminary crazy-test for this forum, the amount of craziness has been progressing over the years

You haven't even been around long enough to see the best of it. Who remembers gnfr.com?

became a fan in '02, been following forums actively since '05, but I don't recall that person? what about him/her? crazy?

It's a website that was being updated daily with riddles leading up to Hammerstein. Some people think it has some sort of official tie-in; but the general consensus is that it's bullshit.

Not really sure how people can get fooled by these things, it's common sense. If you know anything about how much Axl values his privacy then you should know the last thing he would be doing is chatting to people openly on facebook. Plus an Axl Rose profile would have far more members that a few hundred, also you should check first, if it's not on the Guns facebook, their myspace, the official site, or even on here then it is 100% fake.

Sums it up perfectly - To the Original Poster, I'm sympathetic to a point but as far as it goes, plonker88 nails it.

If it's too good to be true, its because, it is.

*Locked*