Marcos Mion talking about Axl Rose, "Secret Show" and more..

realpoti

http://blogs.legendarios.r7.com/marcos-mion/

I can't translate everything now. He's claiming that Axl knew it about the concert, that the band did a soundcheck without Axl and he's "mad" for all the shit that he received on twitter. He said Axl had chose all those actors and models for the party along with Ana Beatriz (brazilian model) [YEAH, RIGHT] and is sad because everyone hated and talked bullshit [What about his "Axl's on cocaine" bullshit?] about his gay friends and bitches who attended [And didn't even know ONE FUCKING SONG OF GUNS N' ROSES].

He also mentioned something about Axl not being a "Rockstar" even citing the bottle incident in São Paulo as "not rock n' roll". At the same time he's praising and criticizing, I can't believe this guy.

Someone could do a full translation ?? I've always hated him, he's a fucking ass sucker, cunt. He's blocking comments from Gn'R fans on the blog. There are no critics there.

Edited by marlon_brando15

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll translate as I read, let's see what this fucker is saying:

Edit: I had a little time on my hands so I read the translation again and corrected a few things. Still not great, but it's a little better. I'll post all of it on this post and erase the other ones.

Here we go:

Imagine this...

Your phone rings and it's your friend saying that Axl Rose, who is coming to Brazil to play some shows, wants to go to your workplace to sing some songs and meet the "high society" and the models of your city!!! Yes, the instructions for the people who chose and invited the people were these! No instructions to invite fans or the people who spent hours standing trying to see him go by, or the people who know the setlist the band plays, nor "ugly people", or to make a little contest to invite some people who defend him and buy his expensive concert tickets!! No!! The instructions from the production were clear - Ana Beatriz Barros, brazilian, Axl's personal friend, will select models and big shots from the high society because that's who he wants to meet. In other words, all the messages of social prejudice about who was there must be sent to Axl himself. Stop to think a minute, you might be defending a guy who didn't even want you there.

Come on, sincerly, without hiding behind your black T-Shirts all soaked in sweat because of hours of headbanging and appreciation of awesome riffs, without hiding behind your avatar on twitter, leaving your anger for not being invited aside... who wouldn't go nuts over this?

I made sure that it was the absolute truth. It took me long to believe it... I remember I sent an e-mail to my friend and business partner who was contacted by the band's people, and I wrote - I'm only going to continue this conversation after you sent me confirmation that it's true, because I'm sure that you're just messing with me

I was the first one to think that something like this was impossible, also because out of all the people involved I am the only one who is really a fan of the band. I bought Appetite in the year it came out. I lived in the US and I experienced the fever that the WTTJ video was, followed by Paradise City. I learned how to play November Rain on the piano to impress the ladies, went to the store at 9 o'clock to wait for it to open so I could buy UYI, something that, because of it's price at the time, only a real fan would do, because for a teenager it was expensive as fuck! If you look online for pics of me at the after party of the last 2 VMB (brazilian VMA's) you'll see that I'm wearing a Guns T-Shirt. Everytime I play as a DJ, even if the crowd doesn't want it, I play at least one Guns song, always. I wrote a post about Chinese Democracy, talking well about it, while the whole press was trashing it and no one had the courage to support the shame that it was to wait 14 years for it. And I don't need to remind anyone over 20 who made the bandana so popular on TV.

When the negotiations started about sound, lighting, when the rider came, I started to believe it! Colombian roses, white towels, and many bottles of Cristal, a champagne who definitely does not agree with someone who criticezes the bourgeoisie. Actually, it's hypocrisy for an artist that is much more than a millionaire, who only dates models, who goes to parties that only rich people go to, who, according to his people, asked me to arrange a party for him to meet millionaires, to go up on stage and criticize "the bourgeoisie ". Only teenagers who, today, really don't have anything better to do than be a rebel would believe this.

Whatever. Excluding the details, excluding what he chose to do as a person, and coming back to the story of the awesome artist that he is: when they called me telling me that the band was in soundcheck at the end of the afternoon, I couldn't believe it!!! It was really gonna happen!! Holy fuck!!

Damn! This was a dream of almost 20 years! I, as a fan, couldn't deny a request from Mr. Rose! And, really, throw the first stone he who wouldn't do everything, who wouldn't see that the requests of a timeless rock idol would be fulfilled. I doubt that any fan that I might have invited for this party would say "no, I'm not going to see Axl up close doing a show for 150 people" Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. OK.

Whatever, everybody knows that he didn't go to the show he himself requested. What shocked me was to see all these people who would do everything to be at this party full of social prejudice. An anger against everyone who was inside was generated without any explanation. The only plausible explanation is that the anger and frustation for not being a part of Axl's list made everyone happy with the misfortune of others. The famous "if I can't have it, I want everyone who does to suffer slowly", which is one of the ugliest feelings of humankind. It's an agressive envy that clearly brings out the worst in human beings. A uncontrolled anger that brings pleasure in seeing people that have what you can't have fuck themselves. Awful.

It's one of the feelings that, in a way, gave strenght to Holden Caulfield, a character of the classic "Catcher in the Rye", from JD Salinger, that was used as an inspiration for Mark Chapman to murder John Lennon!! I remember perfectly a part from the book where he says that he was seeing a guy play the piano so well that he wanted to go and break all of his fingers!!

Afterall, most of the people were there ( I agree that there were models there who didn't even know one song, but you should complain about that to Axl himself, cause he picked them out!) for only one reason, which is the same that took 38 thousand people to the stadium - see Axl Rose doing what he does best, singing the fuck out of his songs!!

Very mentally disturbing reactions... like a "famous" reporter that bombarded me with DM asking to go to the show and then was like a pig in shit retweeting, laughing and criticizing who was there - it was the relief of someone that was frustrated.

Or of a follower of mine on twitter who said that she was envious that we were having such an opportunity and then when it went to hell, started to bash us like crazy!! Laughing and tweeting "you got screwed"... wtf??!! And when I reread the old tweets just to make sure that she really had personality issues, she had erased the nice ones... #fear.

As I said, I want to see one person who bashed us who were in the club, that if given the opportunity to go inside, wouldn't go!

I wanted to write this to put me in my place: an extremely frustrated fan! And put an end to this talk that disgusts me, about little metalheads who live with their parents, listen to Cine without anyone knowing (Cine is this AAAAAAWFULLLL brazilian band who says they are rock n roll, but they actually killed it) and never even saw Guns as the band they really were once - the biggest one in the planet. To end this social prejudice against the people who were selected by Axl himself to go to the show - speak to him.

And with all due respect, he's a dick! hahaha WTF!! from what he said at the show, it looked like we all had a colective halucination that he was gonna do a show there!! fuck! Why did he let the band do a soundcheck then?? Why did he give us a rider? If you wanna be rock n roll, go all the way, like the old days. It gives me more satisfaction!! Now, telling the crowd at the concert that it was a friend of his in NY that scheduled it, (and for the dumb people on twitter who think this person was me: OH PLEASE) and was only informed about it the night before, that's a lie cause Ana Beatriz, who is his personal friend, recieved a request from the man himself!! Damn, all his crew was there the whole night!! This senior rock n roll attitude fits the badass pose from when he got hit by a bottle on stage and threatened to leave!! Far from being rock n roll. It's far from that guy who dove into the crowd and kicked some ass for lesser reasons than this.

And if you wanna go beyond this (if you are one of those maniac fans, stop reading now) where is all the dedication and commitment to the fans that he talks about so much, if he is 3 hours late and threatens to leave because of ONE person? This attitude doesn't seem like one of respect and dedication...

I read all of the reviews and most of them treat this band as a cover band - nobody takes away from Axl's merit, of course- but if you miss the Guns that people over 30 know, unfortunetely the new generation will have to use youtube.

(video of the old line up)

Fuck! this band was the shit! The greatest rock band of all times

You know what? This story is gonna become a classic to be told at bars everywhere! We are so screwed over, the little Brazilians that make such an effort to get the attention of an idol! As Brecht said -- "Sorry is the people who need idols" And miserable is the people on which this idol comes and shits on our heads! Hahahaha! That's because I won't even comment on the bullshit that was feed to us by the crew throughtout the night... those were to cry for out of pity of us!! One time they even said that he had just walked through the door and, when he saw the crowd that awaited him, said that he would just go in when everybody left! Then, 5 min later they said he didn't even leave the hotel room... well, as I said to the paper: we wanted a night of rock n roll and that's what we got! Too bad it was with the worst possible characteristics.

But I thought it was nobel of him to explain himself on stage. It means he was at least a little worried and, of course, as any fan, I believed him. These guys always have people around them trying to take advantage. Maybe his manager, who he calls the fucker he met in NY, really scheduled this party in his name and he never wanted to be there... I do believe that. Especially cause he made a point out of saying that on stage and explaining himself.

And, if that was the case, he is right about not going. And if he really has all these problems with his vocal chords and can't sing like he used to, like people say, he is even more right in not going. Any artist knows they have to prepare themselves for the big show!!

To end this, in the middle of so many tributes made by fans to this guy, talented as fuck, I leave mine too:

(video he made ages ago for his little show on MTV where he imitates videoclips)

Edited by Deb Rose

Yesterday at Panico na TV (comedy program), one of those girls said that she didn`t know who was Axl Rose. The only fan that was there was Ellen Jabour (translator of SP concert). The rest consists of all actors climb, bad singers, terrible comedians and former VJ`s of MTV like Marcos Mion and his friends. High society?!? If that's high society, I'm sorry, but Ana Beatriz Barros doesn`t know, definitely, be a promoter!

"Axl Rose`s party" covered by a brazilian program - Panico na TV. One of those girls DOESN`T EVEN KNOW WHO IS AXL ROSE. IS THAT THE HIGH SOCIETY??! LMAO! NEVER! Make me laugh!

Edited by Caroline

If Mion said the truth, he's not such a asshole.... but I believe more in Axl than in him...

At least that's funny:

SOMEONE could please post the video that I posted above like this one? Thank u!

Edited by Caroline

Guest RonMexico82

If I was a multi-millionaire rock star I too would only want ridiculously expensive champagne and dumb models at my parties. Who says I have to like them :lol: A rock star can't fuck someones personality.

Like any rock star would throw a party for the average fan. What kind of party would that be? It would be like a swarm of bluebottles on a fresh turd.

If I was a multi-millionaire rock star I too would only want ridiculously expensive champagne and dumb models at my parties.

yeah really. so what if the guy wants to party with models and cristal. hasn't he earned the right? he plays an electric set that is very demanding with pyro, visuals, jumping, guitar solos, giant stages, outfit changes, etc., nearly every night to thousands and thousands of fans. Haven't Guns earned the right to play a smaller, intimate acoustic show to a select few? I think so.

I honestly don't see the problem with these secret shows and those in attendance. Again, I think it's very stupid to be mad at a group of people (the attendees) who might not be as huge a fan as you or i. Live music usually = fun, period.

If I was a multi-millionaire rock star I too would only want ridiculously expensive champagne and dumb models at my parties. Who says I have to like them :lol: A rock star can't fuck someones personality.

Like any rock star would throw a party for the average fan. What kind of party would that be? It would be like a swarm of bluebottles on a fresh turd.

Oh no doubt, it was more the no ugly person rule that is pretty odd.

If I was a multi-millionaire rock star I too would only want ridiculously expensive champagne and dumb models at my parties.

yeah really. so what if the guy wants to party with models and cristal. hasn't he earned the right? he plays an electric set that is very demanding with pyro, visuals, jumping, guitar solos, giant stages, outfit changes, etc., nearly every night to thousands and thousands of fans. Haven't Guns earned the right to play a smaller, intimate acoustic show to a select few? I think so.

I honestly don't see the problem with these secret shows and those in attendance. Again, I think it's very stupid to be mad at a group of people (the attendees) who might not be as huge a fan as you or i. Live music usually = fun, period.

Axl claims that he didn't agree with this show. One more thing: I can understand he wants to meet models and hot chicks from Brazil, but why the hell in the world he cares about ex-VJs from MTV who talks shit about him in television or global actors (from TV Globo, in Brazil) or gay popstars like Nx Zero and Junior. Seriously, Mion is not believable.

Yesterday at Panico na TV (comedy program), one of those girls said that she didn`t know who was Axl Rose. The only fan that was there was Ellen Jabour (translator of SP concert). The rest consists of all actors climb, bad singers, terrible comedians and former VJ`s of MTV like Marcos Mion and his friends. High society?!? If that's high society, I'm sorry, but Ana Beatriz Barros doesn`t know, definitely, be a promoter!

"Axl Rose`s party" covered by a brazilian program - Panico na TV. One of those girls DOESN`T EVEN KNOW WHO IS AXL ROSE. IS THAT THE HIGH SOCIETY??! LMAO! NEVER! Make me laugh!

Dammit!! I watched that n' the dude w/the big Ears & the nekked guys in the silver paint are gonna give me nightmares!!! :scared: Holy sheepshit!!!!

What if they were both saying the truth? What if Mion was told it was Axl who wanted all this, but really it was Axl's "friend" who arranged it? Might it be that I'm just too damn naive? :xmassrudolph:

Edited by Mike Honcho

I want to hear more about this cocaine indulgence.

He excluded one of his twitts about this, but there is one left:

"É..parece q tomamos um cano do Axl! Hahahahaha!! A banda toda ta aqui puta c ele q não sai do quarto usando.....ai, ai, ai..."

Yeah, it seems that Axl screwed us! Hahahahaha!! The whole band is pissed with him because he's in the room using it (cocaine).....hey, hey, hey

Edited by marlon_brando15

I want to hear more about this cocaine indulgence.

He excluded one of his twitts about this, but there is one left:

"É..parece q tomamos um cano do Axl! Hahahahaha!! A banda toda ta aqui puta c ele q não sai do quarto usando.....ai, ai, ai..."

Yeah, it seems that Axl screwed us! Hahahahaha!! The whole band is pissed with him because he's in the room using it (cocaine).....hey, hey, hey

What did the ones he deleted say?