Marcos Mion talking about Axl Rose, "Secret Show" and more..

realpoti

I want to hear more about this cocaine indulgence.

He excluded one of his twitts about this, but there is one left:

"É..parece q tomamos um cano do Axl! Hahahahaha!! A banda toda ta aqui puta c ele q não sai do quarto usando.....ai, ai, ai..."

Yeah, it seems that Axl screwed us! Hahahahaha!! The whole band is pissed with him because he's in the room using it (cocaine).....hey, hey, hey

What did the ones he deleted say?

I posted at the day, but I can't find right now. It's something like this: "I talked to one of his bodyguards, and he said to me that he's in the hospital because of cocaine. He's so rock n' roll man".

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to hear more about this cocaine indulgence.

He excluded one of his twitts about this, but there is one left:

"É..parece q tomamos um cano do Axl! Hahahahaha!! A banda toda ta aqui puta c ele q não sai do quarto usando.....ai, ai, ai..."

Yeah, it seems that Axl screwed us! Hahahahaha!! The whole band is pissed with him because he's in the room using it (cocaine).....hey, hey, hey

What did the ones he deleted say?

He said that Axl was not in his club because he had an cocaine overdose and had to go to hospital.

I found it:

"“O Axl foi muito rock’n roll! Atitude total, mas o segurança disse que ele não foi porque estava cheirando pó [cocaína] e não saiu do quarto do hotel. "

Axl was pure rock n' roll. Total attitude, but the security man told me that he didn't appeared because he was high on cocaine and didn't leave the hotel room

Edited by marlon_brando15

I found it:

"“O Axl foi muito rock’n roll! Atitude total, mas o segurança disse que ele não foi porque estava cheirando pó [cocaína] e não saiu do quarto do hotel. "

Axl was pure rock n' roll. Total attitude, but the security man told me that he didn't appeared because he was high on cocaine and didn't leave the hotel room

and then Mion said that Axl was at hospital. He deleted 2 posts. Did you see if Marcos Maria deleted his posts too?

Edited by Caroline

If I was a multi-millionaire rock star I too would only want ridiculously expensive champagne and dumb models at my parties.

yeah really. so what if the guy wants to party with models and cristal. hasn't he earned the right? he plays an electric set that is very demanding with pyro, visuals, jumping, guitar solos, giant stages, outfit changes, etc., nearly every night to thousands and thousands of fans. Haven't Guns earned the right to play a smaller, intimate acoustic show to a select few? I think so.

I honestly don't see the problem with these secret shows and those in attendance. Again, I think it's very stupid to be mad at a group of people (the attendees) who might not be as huge a fan as you or i. Live music usually = fun, period.

Axl claims that he didn't agree with this show. One more thing: I can understand he wants to meet models and hot chicks from Brazil, but why the hell in the world he cares about ex-VJs from MTV who talks shit about him in television or global actors (from TV Globo, in Brazil) or gay popstars like Nx Zero and Junior. Seriously, Mion is not believable.

That's the point! I wouldn't be pissed, but somehow disappointed in Axl's social inclinations, if this was true. But I guess it's bullshit.

This guys sounds like he's the one on crack. First he gets mad at Axl for insulting people at his club and acting above them?, and then he insults GNR fans.

Edited by PTZ

If he really felt the band was nothing more than a cover band, why did he book them?

It seems like he was ready to bash them no matter what. His attacks make no sense. First he says Axl is not a true rockstar because he didn't jump into the crowd and hit the guy like before, then he trashes him for wanting to leave as that's not fair to the fans. Weird. And this after he said he spoke to Axl and complimented him? Very odd guy.

I have a hard time following what the hell is even going on from paragraph to paragraph.

Because of my translation? Sorry about that.

No, no. Just how he jumps around without transitions in his rant. He can be talking about Holden Caulfield and then next he's talking about the show and I struggle to find the correlation to his point.

Sorry about the translation... it's not THAT good, but hey, you're not paying me!!! Hahaha :lol: j/k

I'm seriously tired, so I didn't look somethings up, sorry.

And all I have to say is: LOL at Mion.

Oh, this is good:

He ends his post with: Axl rocks, mothafucka

Hahahaha.

He has some mental issues. Or he's trying to cover his ass after all the shit he said.

Edited by Deb Rose

Who the fuck is Marcus Mion?

He is the club owner orsome kind of celeb , he clamed he "booked" a GNR Secret show at his club. But Axl didn't shows up. (Which axl explain why at the March-13 gig)

But this guys BS another story about the no show.

Something like this!

Edited by Audrey