Marcos Mion talking about Axl Rose, "Secret Show" and more..

realpoti

Anyone else thinks that this guy should just shut up? Another world class example of noveau riche brazil wanna be elite! Personally I am quite happy they didn`t play for these guys...

So was Guns suppose to play this club? Is the soundcheck real? If so, why didn't Axl show up?

I mean if the band did the soundcheck then they were scheduled to be there right?

Axl had a sore throat. He only knew a show had been booked in the club a night before, but decided he would go anyway. But then his throat wasn't that good and he thought he should rest it for Saturday's São Paulo gig. That's what he said in the rant on Saturday.

So, from what he said and what Mion said, I think there is a douche in the middle there somewhere who played them both.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else thinks that this guy should just shut up? Another world class example of noveau riche brazil wanna be elite! Personally I am quite happy they didn`t play for these guys...

So was Guns suppose to play this club? Is the soundcheck real? If so, why didn't Axl show up?

I mean if the band did the soundcheck then they were scheduled to be there right?

Axl had a sore throat. He only knew a show had been booked in the club a night before, but decided he would go anyway. But then his throat wasn't that good and he thought he should rest it for Saturday's São Paulo gig. That's what he said in the rant on Saturday.

So, from what he said and what Mion said, I think there is a douche in the middle there somewhere who played them both.

Seems to me, axl could have given them a heads up - if he decided he wasn't going to be there.

Regardless of if something is true or not, no one with any respect for themselves would talk about it like this out in the open without any motive. Cuz it's not because he want's to bless people with the 'truth' for sure.

Dude's got some issues.