Hole Nobody's Daughter

Dariablue

I'm always intrigued by Courtney Love's music. Hole's first two albums are great and very underrated when talking about great rock albums of the nineties. Celebrity Skin was Love's "sellout" album. But her last album, America's Sweetheart, was an overlooked gem. A really great rock album.

Nope

Her best album.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Listened to it today. It's got some pretty good songs, but nothing spectacular. I really like Courtney Love's music, but this album seems a little bland compared to some of her past work. I've only listened to it once, though. Maybe it will grow on me.

I like it. Especially the title track.

The album reminds more of Celebrity Skin (which I love) than, America's Sweetheart, which is really just a Hole album with only her name on it.

Edited by SunnyDRE

It's alright. Not nearly as good as pretty on the inside or live through this. It would have been better if love had let some other people write some material too, and if micko larkin was half as good a contributor as eric or kristen pfaff.

this should have been a love solo album too though. it kinda brings down hole as a band, quality wise. not that it's not good, but it doesn't match well against hole's discography.

Edited by Bucketslash

I liked Celebrity Skin and America's Sweetheart, so I'll probably like Nobody's Daughter. But I won't buy it...well I might, I'm just trying not to buy cds anymore. I have enough already. I could just throw Celebrity Skin on instead.