Porto Alegre (Brazil)

Loaded

Yes it will.

If it wasn't, we would have heard something by now.

I think they have more than 1 stage and the one in Porto Alegre was already being set up when the shit in Rio happened. And since no one got seriously injuried in Rio, I think all is good for tonight.

Yes it will.

If it wasn't, we would have heard something by now.

I think they have more than 1 stage and the one in Porto Alegre was already being set up when the shit in Rio happened. And since no one got seriously injuried in Rio, I think all is good for tonight.

Agreed. Alegre is using the smaller stage. I'm sure if Rio is being re-scheduled, the big stage is either being assessed for damages or being put back together.

So apparently ppl are having a lot of fun there.No updates from PA.No Porto Alegre in the forum users around here? My friend is there in the same hotel as the band and no txt messages,no twitter updates, no emails, no nothing. :question:

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

So apparently ppl are having a lot of fun there.No updates from PA.No Porto Alegre in the forum users around here? My friend is there in the same hotel as the band and no txt messages,no twitter updates, no emails, no nothing. :question:

No big deal, I'm sure we can deal if we go a single show without someone updating. Or better yet, leech our updates from HTGTH.

I bet someone will be updating perfectcrimegnr.com

Too bad I can't stay up and translate it for y'all

I'm sure someone will in a bit. It's still 7 PM here.

I could do it, but I was banned from PefectCrimeGNR.... that bunch of dictators!

The venue:

sfx269.jpg

I bet someone will be updating perfectcrimegnr.com

Too bad I can't stay up and translate it for y'all

I'm sure someone will in a bit. It's still 7 PM here.

I could do it, but I was banned from PefectCrimeGNR.... that bunch of dictators!

LOL. Didn't you have a new account there?

my notebook is nuts, it won't open PerfectCrime. Maybe my desktop will open it. But I'm only trying it later, after I watch Lost. :lol: