Tickets Sold: 60,000!

SOLD OUT

Setlist

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Richard Fortus Guitar Solo (James Bond Theme)

Live And Let Die

If The World

Better

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Reed Piano Solo (Ziggy Stardust)/Street Of Dreams,

Jam

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Dj Ashba Guitar Solo/Sweet Child O' Mine

You Could Be Mine

Jam (Another Brick In The Wall: Part 2)

Axl Piano Solo (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road/Someone Saved My Life Tonight)

November Rain

Bumblefoot Guitar Solo (Pink Panther)

Shackler's Revenge

Patience

Nightrain

Encore

Madagascar

Whole Lotta Rosie

This I Love

Paradise City

68164315.png

estadio-centenario1.jpg

*1st GNR TIME IN URUGUAY!*

It's the 1st concert of the tour that went SOLD OUT.

Edited by zint61

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually Montevideo :thumbsup:

EDIT: In Spanish and English at least. I found that in Portuguese it is Montevidéu.

oh.... thanks, I'll edit!

Wow 60.000? That is really huge. What a difference from Canada or the US!

Too bad the South America Tour is so small compared to the Canada tour....These hardcore fans deserve more :)

Actually, Canada only had one show more than South America! And in 5 concerts, the South America attendence is already bigger than the 13 Canada concerts.

But weren`t the other venues sold out as well?

South%20America.png

Too bad the South America Tour is so small compared to the Canada tour....These hardcore fans deserve more :)

Agree!! We deserve more and more!!!!! rock3

Edited by Caroline

But weren`t the other venues sold out as well?

Hold on now. Deserve more? Two venues in SA have exceeded the capacity of the entire Canadian tour. How I would love to go to an outdoor concert in Canada with a capacity of 40,000.

IT'S TOMORROW BABY, HELL YEEEEEEEAHHHHH

Man, this is gonna be so awesome. Honestly, I never ever thought my favorite band would be playing HERE, in my home country. It's so awesome and I can't even describe it with words, I'm sure you know what I mean. Unfortunately, we don't get many international artists so it's really a treat to have them. I can safely say we are proud. We get maybe two or three artists every year (I'm going to see Jonathan Richman from the Modern Lovers in April, that should be good). So I hope this show will make other bands realize that Uruguay is a very interesting country with cool people that enjoy and know about good Rock & Roll music. Deep Purple already played here a couple of times and I know everybody at their shows had a blast including themselves (couldn't go... don't even remind me about it)... we need Metallica now!!! I'm 20 years old and I'm a new fan (I'm one of those that REALLY got into GN'R after the Chinese Democracy album, so that album means a lot to me, I don't care about what some people say about it) and it is really good to be into this band and follow this forum and just learn about their past and present. This band is ALIVE, and it rocks. And in 25 years or so I'll be able to say, "Hell yeah, I grew up listening to Guns N' Roses TOO." So that's a cool feeling.

I can't wait to see Sebastian Bach too, been listening to Skid Row and the Angel Down album and man, that dude has a mindblowing voice. Fucking incredible. Cant wait to hear 18 and Life and Monkey Business (I hope he includes this one like in Brazil) They are so FUCKING GOOD. rock3

It's raining (not heavily) here in Montevideo. I hope it stops by tomorrow but I've heard on the radio today that the show won't be cancelled because of rain.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted. But I've read they will NOT allow cameras at the show, so I don't know. I'll try to have the setlist. I don't know if they will allow mobile phones in there either! (i don't think i'm gonna remember the right order.....)

BTW some ass said on a uruguayan news site that Metallica T-Shirts aren't allowed... that's gotta be bullshit (here for those of you who speak spanish).

Edited by ruben122

5th concert on South America, 5th SOLD OUT concert :thumbsup:

*1st SOLD OUT CONCERT OF THIS TOUR*

:confused:

:tongue2:

It's the 1st concert of the tour that sent SOLD OUT.

It's the 5th concert they play in this tour, and the 5th concert they play that it's sold out.

No problem man...just wanted to clarify.

Your threads have been awesome by the way!

We really have appreciated them.

:)

5th concert on South America, 5th SOLD OUT concert :thumbsup:

*1st SOLD OUT CONCERT OF THIS TOUR*

:confused:

:tongue2:

It's the 1st concert of the tour that sent SOLD OUT.

It's the 5th concert they play in this tour, and the 5th concert they play that it's sold out.

No problem man...just wanted to clarify.

Your threads have been awesome by the way!

We really have appreciated them.

:)

Thank you very much! That's very appreciated, I'm glad you're liking it!

Back from the hotel!

I took photographs with sebastian, tommy (he also signed my guitar), del and with the drummer and guitarrist of sebastian :D :D! I also spotted Dizzy and Jarmo. Before i arrived DJ was there for like 20 minutes talking with the fans and taking photographs with everyone! We waited for Axl but there was a rumour he would be arriving like 4 or 5 am! Hanged out with forum members GNR_Uruguay and Ravnos, cool guys!

Tomorrow it will be crazy and a dream come true!

ManetsBR i don't know what is your source, but its not sold out, there are like 2.000-3.000 tickets left!

some people buy tickets for resale.. it's a very common thing to do in SA, when the demand is high, tickets are resale at higher prices

originally tickets are sold out, but in reality most of them are bought for re sale...

for GNR is good, but not so good for whoever pruchases them and then have to swallow them... i guess that's the price you pay when you try to take advantage of some people and it doesn't work out

I'm from Uruguay I met Ashba Ron and Bach here in Montevideo a few hours ago! They were so cool, Ron spent more than 1 hour with the fans, signing shirts, taking pics, etc. Uploading a video soon.. and its not sold out, I heard about 40.000 people, but there are still tickets available.. Lot of rain atm, lets hope it stops!

642csx.jpg

waomjq.jpg

Next photo by Gonzalo ------> http://www.gnr-la.com

img7116desktopresolutio.jpg