Blabbermouth.net

Val22

I just checked blabbermouth.net and they have footage of Axl signing autographs and taking pictures with his fans in the Porto Alegre hotel in Brail. Axl doesn't say much, but he seems very happy to be with his fans. Axl is looking very good these days and I think this tour is doing him a world of good both physically and emotionally.

Edited by Val22

He looked uncomfortable and kind of depressed. Or maybe he was just tired. It's got to be a pain in the ass to be famous.

Belo Horizonte was the concert where he first had the sore throat, I remember. No wonder he didn't say much. Very disciplined. And the uncomfortable look - well, his throat might have been aching all the time.

He looked uncomfortable and kind of depressed. Or maybe he was just tired. It's got to be a pain in the ass to be famous.

A pain in the ass is when people have to work 12 hour days in a factory/hard labor for minimum wage.Not signing autographs/taking pictures. Don't get it twisted.

These people are lucky to have met Axl though.Nice of him to do that for his fans.

Can you really imaging being as famous as Axl is? So that you are not able to go anywhere without being recognised and approached? Bas ones said "he literally stops traffic". These are two extremes, I think. 12 hours hard labor for minimum wages, but privacy in your private life. And famous rockstar life style, but hardly any privacy whereever you are.

That's one hell of an erotic Avatar, batman007. Or is it just me and my mindset? :xmasssanta:

people on blabermouth are dickheads. everyone is talking shit about axl. I had to say that

You are not the only one who thinks that mate :thumbsup:

axl must feel like everything he does would change nothing.people are still thinking that he plays 1 gig/2 and that he plays half shows etc... thats why he needs to work on his image. talk with fans and hoping these fans will put vids on youtube. promote chinese and do some recording to put another album out to prove he can do within 15 years to those assholes. do talkshow on tv etc

anyway. if he doesnt want, he doesnt want I guess

Belo Horizonte was the concert where he first had the sore throat, I remember. No wonder he didn't say much. Very disciplined. And the uncomfortable look - well, his throat might have been aching all the time.

Or maybe he's just tired as fuck from getting on a plane every other day.

I might be mistaken, but it looks like he was just getting to the hotel. Propably wanted to take a shower and get a little sleep.

Maybe someday people will realize that Axl's actually a really nice guy. He just doesn't like to be in the media spotlight.

To his fans he is a really nice guy. When people throw shit at him during a show or whatnot he stands his ground but if you don't do any of that shit he seems like he is really cool to his fans. I remember an article comparing Axl to Scott Weiland saying Weiland "doesn't do ebays", this was in reference to signing autographs, while Axl was always willing.

Maybe someday people will realize that Axl's actually a really nice guy. He just doesn't like to be in the media spotlight.

I've met him several times at the recording studio. He is a very cool and mellow guy. The media loves to play on his emotions. Axl is da man...

people on blabermouth are dickheads. everyone is talking shit about axl. I had to say that

You are not the only one who thinks that mate :thumbsup:

axl must feel like everything he does would change nothing.people are still thinking that he plays 1 gig/2 and that he plays half shows etc... thats why he needs to work on his image. talk with fans and hoping these fans will put vids on youtube. promote chinese and do some recording to put another album out to prove he can do within 15 years to those assholes. do talkshow on tv etc

anyway. if he doesnt want, he doesnt want I guess

Another album surely, but I wouldn't look for him to do the talk show circuits, He doesn't need to work on his image, ppl need to rework their perception of him, ex: on antimusic if he pauses a show,their headlines are "Axl Rose flips out again" The sensationalism of the parasitic media isn't likely to change, their money is on headlines, and damn near anything he does makes headlines- It's called charisma, and it can't be bought, or sold.

A pain in the ass is when people have to work 12 hour days in a factory/hard labor for minimum wage.Not signing autographs/taking pictures. Don't get it twisted.

These people are lucky to have met Axl though.Nice of him to do that for his fans.

Right on dude!

Exactly, I do understand how tired Axl must be from going from country to country, but it has to make him feel good that fans are still looking forward to meeting him and still loving him.

yeah, I wish I had his job and at the end of the day, it has to make Axl feel good to know people still care.

As for Blabbermouth.net, they talk shit about almost everyone. I think some people are just so damn unhappy, it makes them feel better to bash someone who's successful and fans still care about.

Whatever! I doubt Axl or any other musician they talk shit about cares. They're still making money and pleasing their fans.

Edited by Val22