Should Axl hire Sharon Osbourne as his next manager?

ITW 2012

Does anybody else think Axl should hire Sharon Osbourne as his next manager? She's an Axl fan and she's one of the best managers in the industry. Plus, she fucking egged Iron Maiden after Bruce Dickinson talked shit about Ozzy. Axl could use somebody like this in his corner.

I don't think the personalities would mesh well.

I kind of think they would. Sharon has the same sort of "Fuck You" attitude as Axl.

.....when those two "fuck you" attitudes clash against each other though, you'd have trouble.

I feel exactly the same way. Both Axl and Sharon are strong headed people and I don't think either one of them like being told what to do. lol Luckily for Ozzy he was pretty good at following Sharon's directions. I doubt Axl would be so willing to do things her way. I've seen dvds of Ozzfest and many bands are afraid of her, because it's her way or the high way and she has fired many bands or refused to let them tour on Ozzfest because they didn't follow her rules.

although, I would love to see her and Axl try it out for awhile. You never know what could happen, but I bet it wouldn't be boring to see!

I kind of think they would. Sharon has the same sort of "Fuck You" attitude as Axl.

Sharon has rep for being a control freak (see, Billy Corgan), and so does Axl.

I don't see Axl allowing anyone telling him what to do, and I don't see Sharon putting up with Axl's quirks (late shows,disdain for the media etc.).

Sharon has rep for being a control freak (see, Billy Corgan), and so does Axl.

I don't see Axl allowing anyone telling him what to do, and I don't see Sharon putting up with Axl's quirks (late shows,disdain for the media etc.).

That's what I was thinking, but I also think there is a chance of them getting along because of their attitudes. It's weird, but sometimes people with the same attitudes and personalities get along great.

Does anybody else think Axl should hire Sharon Osbourne as his next manager? She's an Axl fan and she's one of the best managers in the industry. Plus, she fucking egged Iron Maiden after Bruce Dickinson talked shit about Ozzy. Axl could use somebody like this in his corner.

No, that's what Sharon wants you to believe. In Bruce's rants on the Ozzfest tour, he never directly attacked Ozzy. There were 2 instances in question; the show where Maiden headlined due to Ozzy being sick, and the rant about reality TV (In Toronto). I was personally at one of these shows, and have heard the bootleg from the other, and these are paraphrased as I don't have either rant available offhand, but they were along these lines:

The headlining rant: "As you probably know by now, Black Sabbath aren't playing tonight because Ozzy is sick. We'll be doing our full hour and a half setlist tonight, and it's now Maiden Fest!"

The TV rant: "...(some lead in about "Corporate America", which was brought up almost every night of the tour)...And in this country it's like everyone needs to be a fucking reality TV star, just to get their 10 minutes of fame"

Secondly, no matter what you think of Maiden, NO band deserves what she did to them, especially considering the price off Ozzfest tickets and that over half the crowd (Of 46,000) were so disgusted that they left before Sabbath even came on. It was tasteless to both the band and the fans, and even if there was an incident, it should have been dealt with professionally and off stage, not with guerilla attacks allowed by paid-off security guards. Fuck that.

I think when Ozzy went into "retirement" in the early 90s, she prob. would've been good for GNR at that time.

She managed Ozzy at his most uncontrollable... the Ozzy/Crue tour, and took him from being a washed up has been that never left his room for a year, to one of the biggest acts of the 80s and 90s.

If GNR headlined Ozzfest, I could see her working with Axl, but those are outdoor venues, usually subject to a curfew. Other than that, she takes care of keeping Ozzy busy, and basically is a reality TV personality, what with working with Simon Cowell in the UK, and now on the Celeb Apprentice?

I like Sharon Osbourne alot, but I think she is friends with PERLa, Slash's wife. I think Sharon would try to push for a reunion of the original GNR lineup to make a ton of cash, and that would piss Axl off. Scott Weialnd said the demise of VR began when the wives got involved, and I think he mainly meant Perla.

Edited by Little EMO Annie

I like Sharon Osbourne alot, but I think she is friends with PERLa, Slash's wife. I think Sharon would try a push for a reunion of the original GNR lineup to make a ton of cash, and that would piss Axl off.

FYI I saw Twilight on TV the other night and it was AWESOME - the baseball game scene was so cool.

I like Sharon Osbourne alot, but I think she is friends with PERLa, Slash's wife. I think Sharon would try a push for a reunion of the original GNR lineup to make a ton of cash, and that would piss Axl off.

FYI I saw Twilight on TV the other night and it was AWESOME - the baseball game scene was so cool.

Are you making fun of me. :D

no

no

I still think THIS I LOVE would become a mega-hit if they put it in the Twilight Saga Eclipse movie.