Should Axl hire Sharon Osbourne as his next manager?

ITW 2012

Seriously, besides the fact that I think she's a cunt for the whole Maiden thing, I don't see how anyone thinks this could work. Her ego is far too big, and that won't go well with Axl. If they tried it, I'd give it 2 weeks.

I don't think Axl would allow a woman to manage him. Assist him, yes, but not manage him.

Why not? ( I´m not talking about Sharon, don´t know her). If she is a good professional why wouldn´t he allow her to manage him/the band?. Imo, this is absurd. It doesn´t matter whether the manager is a man or a woman, what matters is the way he/she works and that the person does a good job.

Edited by Black Horse

I don't think Axl would allow a woman to manage him. Assist him, yes, but not manage him.

Why not? ( I´m not talking about Sharon, don´t know her). If she is a good professional why wouldn´t he allow her to manage him/the band?. Imo, this is absurd. It doesn´t matter whether the manager is a man or a woman, what matters is the way he/she works and that the person does a good job.

You are right that IS what matters but we are talking about Axl. The Axl that I have come to know through lyrics, interviews, and lawsuits reveal a man who would not hire a female manager. Stone me if you want to but I am not being mean or argumentative - just stating my opinion.

You are right that IS what matters but we are talking about Axl. The Axl that I have come to know through lyrics, interviews, and lawsuits reveal a man who would not hire a female manager. Stone me if you want to but I am not being mean or argumentative - just stating my opinion.

I get what you mean but you cannot get to know someone through lyrics, interviews or lawsuits. No one knows Axl or how he is so, saying he wouldn´t allow a woman to manage him just because she is a woman is ridiculous ( imo, no offense intended).

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody else think Axl should hire Sharon Osbourne as his next manager? She's an Axl fan and she's one of the best managers in the industry. Plus, she fucking egged Iron Maiden after Bruce Dickinson talked shit about Ozzy. Axl could use somebody like this in his corner.

Never happen, she is not a yes person and would put Axl in his place. She would not take Axls BS and he would fire her in under a week

Guest Nasty Nate

Why would Axl Rose hire someone associated with Ozzy Osbourne, who personally insulted him on Slash's CD? Exactly my point.

Personally insulted? He was also singing about Black Sabbath, who he's going to court with.

But in Ozzy's book, he did say no rock band should take 15 years to put an album out and mentioned GNR.

Marilyn Manson was in NIN's "Starf--ers Inc", and Reznor wrote part of that song about him. Pink and that annoying as hell song, too.

Why would Axl Rose hire someone associated with Ozzy Osbourne, who personally insulted him on Slash's CD? Exactly my point.