Videos made from the stage in São Paulo!

ManetsBR

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

This I Love <amazing crowd!

The vids were made by Ellen Jabour. I haven't seen Sasha around, there are rumors that she's with Axl. I dunno, whatever, she made really cool vids!

I'm not sure, but I think they're all from São Paulo!

And there's this one, fucking awesome, made by Sebastian Bach: http://blip.tv/file/3408098< great CROWD! I was there! 4th row!

Edited by ManetsBR

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

The vids were made by Ellen Jabour. I haven't seen Sasha around, I guess Ellen's with Axl now. Or not, whatever, she made really cool vids!

Perhaps the title (or subtitle) of this thread should be changed. "Axl's new GF! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!"

Just a matter of time before some hack 'metal' magazine reports this chick as Axl's new girlfriend. Your ass is probably gonna get ranted on... or worse... the GNR camp will prohibit any kind of mechanical device resembling a cell phone or camera on stage ever again, unless Del James has it.

Way to go.

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

The vids were made by Ellen Jabour. I haven't seen Sasha around, I guess Ellen's with Axl now. Or not, whatever, she made really cool vids!

Perhaps the title (or subtitle) of this thread should be changed. "Axl's new GF! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!"

Just a matter of time before some hack 'metal' magazine reports this chick as Axl's new girlfriend. Your ass is probably gonna get ranted on... or worse... the GNR camp will prohibit any kind of mechanical device resembling a cell phone or camera on stage ever again, unless Del James has it.

Way to go.

WTF? What's your problem dude?

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

Way to go.

Ignore him. If there is one thing I have never ever seen the Guns camp comment on it's the subject of Axl's love life, and I can't blame them, it's not anyones business but his and the significant other. Maybe this is a new girlfriend, or may it's just a friend, it's no big deal, as long as the guy is happy.

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

Way to go.

Ignore him. If there is one thing I have never ever seen the Guns camp comment on it's the subject of Axl's love life, and I can't blame them, it's not anyones business but his and the significant other. Maybe this is a new girlfriend, or may it's just a friend, it's no big deal, as long as the guy is happy.

Exactly. The topic of this thread clearly says: "AXL'S NEW GIRLFRIEND".

Really? Says who?

Just a totally dumb-ass assumption. From what I see, some dude (or dude-ette) who had a cell phone on stage was focused on a couple hot chicks in the YCBM clip.

Must be Axl's new girlfriend, right?

Or maybe because they were posted by this Ellen person, must be Axl's new girlfriend, right?

There's a lot of people backstage. Maybe she's just there because she's a friend of someone in the band.

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

Way to go.

Really? Says who?

Just a totally dumb-ass assumption. From what I see, some dude (or dude-ette) who had a cell phone on stage was focused on a couple hot chicks in the YCBM clip.

Or maybe because they were posted by this Ellen person, must be Axl's new girlfriend, right?

There's a lot of people backstage. Maybe she's just there because she's a friend of someone in the band.

This shows how stupid you are.

Ellen Jabour is a model, she's a friend of Axl, she's on tour with Guns since the 1st South America Tour concert, she said that after the São Paulo concert, she stayed at Axl's room 'till 7am.

And in the São Paulo concert, Axl called her to translate some words, and when she was leaving, the camera focused on her ass, and Axl kept looking and did some funny faces and said "Do you like her?"

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

Way to go.

Really? Says who?

This shows how stupid you are.

Ellen Jabour is a model, she's a friend of Axl, she's on tour with Guns since the 1st South America Tour concert, she said that after the São Paulo concert, she stayed at Axl's room 'till 7am.

And in the São Paulo concert, Axl called her to translate some words, and when she was leaving, the camera focused on her ass, and Axl kept looking and did some funny faces and said "Do you like her?"

Struck a nerve, didn't I? Hit the "add reply" button too fast and posted this twice did we?

FYI, I don't have an Axl shrine in my bedroom. Apparently you investigate his every move. Perhaps if you would have shed some light on who this woman is IN THE FIRST PLACE, you know, when you posted this thread, someone like me who's stupid as hell because they don't get the Axl Rose Times delivered to my house everyday as apparently you do, wouldn't have reacted the way I did.

Excuse me for not being in the know.

I'm gonna focus on real life now.

In all fairness Manets that doesn't prove that she's a new girlfriend, if she was then staying in Axl's room till 7 in the morning wouldn't be a big deal.

OK, I didn't confirm that, but that other asshole acted like if she was just any other chick.

Topic thread and 1st post were edited, fine?

In all fairness Manets that doesn't prove that she's a new girlfriend, if she was then staying in Axl's room till 7 in the morning wouldn't be a big deal.

OK, I didn't confirm that, but that other asshole acted like if she was just any other chick.

It's WHOLE ASS to you. And you're still a dumb ass for saying "AXL'S NEW GIRLFRIEND".

You're the reason why Axl calls the internet a garbage can.

It's WHOLE ASS to you. And you're still a dumb ass for saying "AXL'S NEW GIRLFRIEND".

then in the post I said it is a rumor and that it's not confirmed, and you seem to care about it much more than I do, and you joked about it saying I was too excited about it....

And am I the reason why Axl calls the internet a garbage can? All you do here is criticise, criticise....

then in the post I said it is a rumor and that it's not confirmed, and you seem to care about it much more than I do, and you joked about it saying I was too excited about it....

And am I the reason why Axl calls the internet a garbage can? All you do here is criticise, criticise....

All I do is criticise? It's CriticiZe, by the way. www.hookedonphonics.com. Check it out.

I just pointed out some moron is claiming some chick is Axl's new girlfriend (or claimed, I see you were quick to change the title of your thread).

Maybe you missed all of Axl's rants about people claiming things online who have no idea what they're talking about.

You slipped into that category.

You also must have missed that if it's not posted on Axl's official Twitter page, it's not official.

I'll wait for your serious reply about the Twitter thing.

Lighten up dude.

who cares about all this shit, blah blah blah . who cares who axl is or isnt with, sounds like some people read to many bloody gossip mags, try living your own life instead the reading into someone elses,people. all we should care about is the fucking music. and the kick ass concerts thats happening now.

It's CriticiZe, by the way. www.hookedonphonics.com. Check it out.

FYI: He spelled it correctly - in British English. There is a world outside the US. ;)

And yes, I think you should be more careful when you post suggestions about Axl's private life, ManetsBR. Lots of hints, agreed - but beware of conclusions made too eagerly. It's a matter of respect for Axl.

Edited by Granny

All I do is criticise? It's CriticiZe, by the way. www.hookedonphonics.com. Check it out.

I just pointed out some moron is claiming some chick is Axl's new girlfriend (or claimed, I see you were quick to change the title of your thread).

Maybe you missed all of Axl's rants about people claiming things online who have no idea what they're talking about.

You slipped into that category.

You also must have missed that if it's not posted on Axl's official Twitter page, it's not official.

I'll wait for your serious reply about the Twitter thing.

Lighten up dude.

way to go dude, you're the one saying we shouldn't make this topic about "axl's new girlfriend" whether she is or not... but you're the only one keeping up the conversation.. just leave it at the vids dude and get out of the house