Videos made from the stage in São Paulo!

ManetsBR

In the 1st post I said I didn't know and I didn't care if she's or if she's not Axl's girlfriend, what matters is that she made really cool vids, and some people are now criticizing because I said that she might be Axl's girlfriend, but some people, including the one who said bullshits, really care about it!

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

This I Love <amazing crowd!

The vids were made by Ellen Jabour. I haven't seen Sasha around, I guess Ellen's with Axl now. Or not, whatever, she made really cool vids!

I'm not sure, but I think they're all from São Paulo!

Perhaps the title (or subtitle) of this thread should be changed. "Axl's new GF! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!"

Just a matter of time before some hack 'metal' magazine reports this chick as Axl's new girlfriend. Your ass is probably gonna get ranted on... or worse... the GNR camp will prohibit any kind of mechanical device resembling a cell phone or camera on stage ever again, unless Del James has it.

Way to go.

WTF? What's your problem dude?

Ignore him. If there is one thing I have never ever seen the Guns camp comment on it's the subject of Axl's love life, and I can't blame them, it's not anyones business but his and the significant other. Maybe this is a new girlfriend, or may it's just a friend, it's no big deal, as long as the guy is happy.

Exactly. The topic of this thread clearly says: "AXL'S NEW GIRLFRIEND".

Really? Says who?

Just a totally dumb-ass assumption. From what I see, some dude (or dude-ette) who had a cell phone on stage was focused on a couple hot chicks in the YCBM clip.

Must be Axl's new girlfriend, right?

Or maybe because they were posted by this Ellen person, must be Axl's new girlfriend, right?

There's a lot of people backstage. Maybe she's just there because she's a friend of someone in the band.

This shows how stupid you are.

Ellen Jabour is a model, she's a friend of Axl, she's on tour with Guns since the 1st South America Tour concert, she said that after the São Paulo concert, she stayed at Axl's room 'till 7am.

And in the São Paulo concert, Axl called her to translate some words, and when she was leaving, the camera focused on her ass, and Axl kept looking and did some funny faces and said "Do you like her?"

If you people did your research you would find out who exactly this Ellen Jabour is and what she does for a living and who her current boyfriend is:

Ellen Jabour

Agency: Ford Models

Height: 5'10.1/2

Size: 8

Chest:34

Waist: 25

Hips: 36

Shoes: 8

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

She's been a model for long but not only until she accepted to work as Gisele's stunt in a commercial, her career really launched. Ever since she's regarded as Gisele's "cover", her lookalike, whatever, although she says "it's just the hair, sometimes, if you look from a different angle you'll see we don't have that much in common". She's also currently working as a reporter for a brazilian variety show similar to E! News, and its called "Video Show". She's also the longtime girlfriend of hunky brazilian soap star Rodrigo Santoro (best known in the US for his work in "Charlie's Angels Full Throthle", "Love Actually", a tv ad with Nicole Kidman for Chanel n� 5, and an upcoming role in "Lost"). Rodrigo has also worked with Gisele doing ads and rumour has it they had a fling. Shortly after that he started dating Ellen.

If you also did your research you would see that Sasha Volkova's boyfriend is Dan Macmillan. She is not in South America. There are pictures all over getty images and rexfeatures.com of Sasha and Dan together and she never was dating and is not dating Axl Rose.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=dan%20macmillan&assetType=image&src=quick#

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=dan+macmillan&iso=GBR&viah=Y&lkw=&stk=N&sft=&search_oldest.x=-1

So all assumptions can end now when I have posted the facts.

Edited by M&S

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

The vids were made by Ellen Jabour. I haven't seen Sasha around, I guess Ellen's with Axl now. Or not, whatever, she made really cool vids!

Perhaps the title (or subtitle) of this thread should be changed. "Axl's new GF! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!"

Just a matter of time before some hack 'metal' magazine reports this chick as Axl's new girlfriend. Your ass is probably gonna get ranted on... or worse... the GNR camp will prohibit any kind of mechanical device resembling a cell phone or camera on stage ever again, unless Del James has it.

Way to go.

Ignore him. If there is one thing I have never ever seen the Guns camp comment on it's the subject of Axl's love life, and I can't blame them, it's not anyones business but his and the significant other. Maybe this is a new girlfriend, or may it's just a friend, it's no big deal, as long as the guy is happy.

Really? Says who?

Just a totally dumb-ass assumption. From what I see, some dude (or dude-ette) who had a cell phone on stage was focused on a couple hot chicks in the YCBM clip.

Or maybe because they were posted by this Ellen person, must be Axl's new girlfriend, right?

There's a lot of people backstage. Maybe she's just there because she's a friend of someone in the band.

Ellen Jabour is a model, she's a friend of Axl, she's on tour with Guns since the 1st South America Tour concert, she said that after the São Paulo concert, she stayed at Axl's room 'till 7am.

And in the São Paulo concert, Axl called her to translate some words, and when she was leaving, the camera focused on her ass, and Axl kept looking and did some funny faces and said "Do you like her?"

If you people did your research you would find out who exactly this Ellen Jabour is and what she does for a living and who her current boyfriend is:

Ellen Jabour

She's been a model for long but not only until she accepted to work as Gisele's stunt in a commercial, her career really launched. Ever since she's regarded as Gisele's "cover", her lookalike, whatever, although she says "it's just the hair, sometimes, if you look from a different angle you'll see we don't have that much in common". She's also currently working as a reporter for a brazilian variety show similar to E! News, and its called "Video Show". She's also the longtime girlfriend of hunky brazilian soap star Rodrigo Santoro (best known in the US for his work in "Charlie's Angels Full Throthle", "Love Actually", a tv ad with Nicole Kidman for Chanel n� 5, and an upcoming role in "Lost"). Rodrigo has also worked with Gisele doing ads and rumour has it they had a fling. Shortly after that he started dating Ellen.

If you also did your research you would see that Sasha Volkova's boyfriend is Dan Macmillan. She is not in South America. There are pictures all over getty images and dafjones of Sasha and Dan together and she never was dating and is not dating Axl Rose.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=dan%20macmillan&assetType=image&src=quick#

She`s not Rodrigo Santoro`s girlfriend anymore, since he went to hollywood and also she doesn`t work in video show anymore. Ellen and Rodrigo were a great couple and she seems to be a very good person and a trully GNR fan.

I would love if she become Axls girlfriend or whatever. She is beautiful and a nice person... and an Axl`s fan since teenager! :D

You Could Be Mine

November Rain

Way to go.

Really? Says who?

Ellen Jabour

If you also did your research you would see that Sasha Volkova's boyfriend is Dan Macmillan. She is not in South America. There are pictures all over getty images and dafjones of Sasha and Dan together and she never was dating and is not dating Axl Rose.

She`s not Rodrigo Santoro`s girlfriend anymore, since he went to hollywood and also she doesn`t work in video show anymore. Ellen and Rodrigo were a great couple and she seems to be a very good person and a trully GNR fan.

I would love if she become Axls girlfriend or whatever. She is beautiful and a nice person... and an Axl`s fan since teenager! :D

Well, she she's not Axl's gf either and neither is Sasha Volkova.

Edited by M&S

ManetsBR, don't take it personally. But plonker88 is right, we all know nothing for sure about Axl's love life and we should not even try and speculate. It is so hard for Axl to keep his private life private. So, please act responsibly and respectfully and refrain from all sorts of speculation in that direction, even if you mean to know or think that others might be interested in your ideas about it.

Please. :)

ManetsBR, don't take it personally. But plonker88 is right, we all know nothing for sure about Axl's love life and we should not even try and speculate. It is so hard for Axl to keep his private life private. So, please act responsibly and respectfully and refrain from all sorts of speculation in that direction, even if you mean to know or think that others might be interested in your ideas about it.

Please. :)

fuck :confused: I created this thread to show those cool vids and I said that maybe this girl was dating Axl. look what it became....

Edited by ManetsBR

fuck :confused: I created this thread to show thhose cool vids and I said that maybe this girl was dating Axl. look what it became....

:) It's a lesson everybody needs to learn at least one time in his life. I went to through something similar in real life many years ago. I feel embarrassed until today, but it teaches you to think more than twice before jumping to inconsiderate conclusions in this special "mine field".

So, thanks for bringing our attention to these great vids. :)

who cares about all this shit, blah blah blah . who cares who axl is or isnt with, sounds like some people read to many bloody gossip mags, try living your own life instead the reading into someone elses,people. all we should care about is the fucking music. and the kick ass concerts thats happening now.

+1