The Dj ASHBA

iftheworld

I'm not sure if this has been threaded or not, but I just wanted to Say that I LOVE Dj Ashba and that he was PERFECT for GNR. I also realize that he is an awesome guitarist,stylist, and all around great guy for coming on the forums, on twitter, and on little internet clips for us to keep up with GNR. Thank you Dj Ashba. Thank you.

Does anyone else feel this way? What a great commodity For GNR.

I'm not sure if this has been threaded or not, but I just wanted to Say that I LOVE Dj Ashba and that he was PERFECT for GNR. I also realize that he is an awesome guitarist,stylist, and all around great guy for coming on the forums, on twitter, and on little internet clips for us to keep up with GNR. Thank you Dj Ashba. Thank you.

He is because people can identify with him...the tophat, the Les Paul, the bluesy style of guitar - sound familiar???

He is because people can identify with him...the tophat, the Les Paul, the bluesy style of guitar - sound familiar???

lol $ta$h

No It doesn't? Was there someone else who dressed like that? Anyways, back on topic I really like the guy.

I wanted to see how many comments would it take to see any like this, but it was the first!

Congratulations.

He has a great stage prescence. GnR needed someone with that charisma on and off stage.And if that wasnt enough he is an awesome guitar player, very bluesy but also very modern in his play. He plays with so many passion if u are close to him in the show, u can see his face, he is enjoining all this with GnR even if he didnt help with any of those riffs. I like some guitar arrangements he added to some songs, like, wttj, brownstone, queen and so on.

I like him, a lot and i appreciate the comunication with the fans. Thats very important at least for me.

Sry my bad english, but u get my point.

Keep rocking DJ and hope when GnR goes to studio again u can add ur influences to any record.

after all the waiting and patience...

Its a good time to be a GnR fan nowdays! :thumbsup:

Edited by Argentina Roses

I think Dj is really amazing!

The band seems more united ever since he got in, he´s a great musician,

he´s got an awesome stage performance, he´s a cool graphical designer and he cares a lot about the fans.

All the current members are excellent and that´s why I hope every fan has the chance to see them play live ;)

+ 1 !!

I love how he fits the band, he's talented, charming and funny. And cute :P

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, I like him. I'm not a big fan of his appearance (with all make up, the hairstyle etc.) but he seems like a really nice guy, coming to this forum to write every now and then.

DJ is a great guy on and off stage, I am so glad he is a part of this band. I don't think he is trying to be anyone, he is what GN'R needed and needs. Great guy, hell of a guitar player.

I agree. DJ brings his own personality, plays to the audience with an amazing charisma, complements the other guitar players, and buddies around with all the other members on stage. He's having a great time and shows it.