The Dj ASHBA

iftheworld

I've never seen those photos before! :shock: Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! He's such a cool cat! I hope I'll see him bringing the roof down soon!

He's an all around class guy! Keep on being awesome, Dj!

I love those photos still looking for higher quality if anyone has any high quality ones!!

Edited by gunsguy

just check what Tommy sayd few mins agon in facebook

http://www.facebook.com/tommystinson?ref=mf

Fan wrote on the wall: Hi Tommy !! you rock !!

Do you guyz now if there will be another Guns N' Roses album in some years ?? I really Enjoy listenning to Chinese Democracy it has that electronic side, I regret " Robin Finck", he were awesome with GN'R, hope that DJ Ashbaa will be that good.

Tommy Stinson: dj is rippin balls currently. we have a lot of laughs with him. thats enough for now. thanks for the props.

no tommy! its not enough! tell uncle Axl to let DJ do some guitar work on any recorded song or whatever!! :xmassrudolph:

DJ is/was the right choice for this band.

I'm glad it was you DJ!! rock3

I would also like to add that I too, hope that you and Axl and the rest of the band, go and record some new stuff.

That would rock the fuck out, with Dizzys cock out!! rock1

If you have (by any chance) Axls ear DJ....... ??

Do me and everyone else a favour and try to convince Axl that it's time to strike the iron when the iron is hot!! :suspicious::drevil::scared:

Yeah, I like him. I'm not a big fan of his appearance (with all make up, the hairstyle etc.) but he seems like a really nice guy, coming to this forum to write every now and then.

Pretty much word for word this. Hopefully on the next tour he pulls a Finck and changes his appearance to fit GNR more.

DJ is awesome... He has skills, momentum and he's a great guy. He meshes well in this band and they have openly accepted him. rock3

Slash who?

Nuff said!

Oh, you mean the guy who actually wrote all that stuff he plays? That's who. Dont mean to rain on anyone's parade, especially in a Ashba thread, but nobody can groove it as well as Slash.

You can love DJ Ashba, but please don't minimize Slash. He's the reason people like Ashba probably even picked up a guitar to begin with. There is only one, original Slash - and GNR died the day he left.

The argument falls silent, no one is looking to replace Slash except the people on these forums. DJ himself I am sure has great respect for Slash as well, he is not trying to replace him more like trying to do him justice. We are the only ones fighting this whos better battle, this is the band now no matter what our opinions are. I am glad DJ is a part of this band, its what was needed and something that has been missing for far too long, can he replace SLash, no but thats not his job

DJ is awesome... He has skills, momentum and he's a great guy. He meshes well in this band and they have openly accepted him. rock3

Slash who?

Nuff said!

Oh, you mean the guy who actually wrote all that stuff he plays? That's who. Dont mean to rain on anyone's parade, especially in a Ashba thread, but nobody can groove it as well as Slash.

You can love DJ Ashba, but please don't minimize Slash. He's the reason people like Ashba probably even picked up a guitar to begin with. There is only one, original Slash - and GNR died the day he left.

lol no

Slash who?

Nuff said!

lol no

if you take everything into account, it's true.

you guys may like ashba n all, but one would have to be illiterate to the the fundamentals of a band and completely accepting to government controlled and approved contracts to exclude Slash as being GNR's solidifying lead guitarrist.

Edited by JesusisSavior

please mods delete all those posts that dont belong here... we dont want another old lineup/new lineup thread...this is for Ashba and all his work with GnR or solo. Please.

I really think he has been a great fit from the band from what I have seen from the footage.

His work with Sixx:AM is what makes me really like him thou, I love that album and cannot wait for the next one. Hopefully we will see him on a Guns N' Roses record one day.

DJ is simply perfect in GnR. Musically, he fits like a glove. The band sounds tight and not a mess of guitars anymore. He plays very well and with feeling and IMO has just what they needed sound-wise. Add to that his stage presence, his charisma, his on stage fun (he dances around a lot and does crazy stuff like you guys see in the photos posted and in many youtube videos) and he ends up stealing the show! Those who already saw a concert from this tour had the chance to see with their own eyes a guy that really plays to the crowd, no bullshit. You can't deny how much fun he's having, and how passionate he is for playing.

Here's DJ playing right in front of me in Brasilia, Brazil:

:wub:

I had the pleasure to meet him backstage in my hometown (Belo Horizonte) and even though I couldn't talk much to him (place was crowded) he was very attentious and humble, gave me a great impression! I saw 4 Guns concerts here in Brazil and all I can say is that in each of them I fell in love more and more for DJ Ashba. The guy has my approval to stay forever in Guns N' Roses :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see what DJ will bring to Guns on record!!!

DJ is simply perfect in GnR. Musically, he fits like a glove. The band sounds tight and not a mess of guitars anymore. He plays very well and with feeling and IMO has just what they needed sound-wise. Add to that his stage presence, his charisma, his on stage fun (he dances around a lot and does crazy stuff like you guys see in the photos posted and in many youtube videos) and he ends up stealing the show! Those who already saw a concert from this tour had the chance to see with their own eyes a guy that really plays to the crowd, no bullshit. You can't deny how much fun he's having, and how passionate he is for playing.

I had the pleasure to meet him backstage in my hometown (Belo Horizonte) and even though I couldn't talk much to him (place was crowded) he was very attentious and humble, gave me a great impression! I saw 4 Guns concerts here in Brazil and all I can say is that in each of them I fell in love more and more for DJ Ashba. The guy has my approval to stay forever in Guns N' Roses :thumbsup:

did you sleep with him?

did you sleep with him?

GTFO maybe in her mind lol