LINK PREVIEW FOR ALL COUNTRIES: New Ozzy Song - 'Let Me Hear You Scream'

Black Sabbath

From Ozzy's FaceBook:

If you want to hear some new Ozzy tunes this April, it's going to be as simple as sitting back to watch some TV. Ozzys new song, "Let Me Hear You Scream" will be premiering on CSI:NY on April 14 (10 pm ET/PT) on CBS. Don't miss it!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! ^_^

UPDATE:

Edited by Black Sabbath

It's going to debut on CSI? :shock: Cool I guess. I'll be looking out for it.

More info:

Rocker Ozzy Osbourne will debut his new song "Let Me Hear You Scream" this Wednesday on CSI: NY, which will air on Wednesday, April 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The song will be released by his longtime record label, Epic Records.

Osbourne's song resonated with the show's executive producer, Peter M. Lenkov, who stated, "We were looking for something high energy and irreverent to sell the madness of a prison riot." "We immediately responded to the new Osbourne tune. The song exceeded our expectations and brought exactly the right tone to the episode." "When I heard they were going to use 'Let Me Hear You Scream' for a prison riot scene, I thought, 'Well, now that's something I know about,'" says Ozzy, who spent time in prison in the U.K. for burglary before his 18th birthday. The album will be called 'Scream'

>this Wednesday

>Wednesday, April 14th

Those bastard cock-teasers.

I love it 2d12zat.gif

That ending bit is so fucking great. Already getting me pumped.

"Let me hear your scream like you want it! Let me hear you yell like you mean it! If you're gonna go down go loud, go strong, go proud, go on, go hard or go home. Let me hear you scream!" rock3

Edited by Black Sabbath

Isn't Ozzfest supposed to return this year? I would think a lineup announcement should be coming soon. Fingers crossed that Faith No More ends up playing Ozzfest!

Yeah, Ozzfest is supposed to return for the summer, but no dates or bands have been announced yet, unfortunately.

Man, I've listened to this preview like 100 times already :lol:

NoShitSherlock.jpg

Shit's gonna sound different when you get a new guitarist.

At this point, from the preview, I'd say there is a strong chance I might end up liking this album even more than Black Rain, which I loved. Let Me Hear You Scream could be just as good a single as I Don't Wanna Stop was.

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT