Axl looks Vintage

90's

Axl always was a good looking guy. I think he will always be cool and will probably age very well.

Look at the stones and Robert Plant. Rock and roll makes men age well and still look sexy at any age. Look at the Crue. Tommy still looks like a kid and Nikki is still super sexy. Vince to me doesn't look all that great and he's had how many facelifts. you can't mess with the aging process. it looks fake. Besides, men have always aged better than women. it's a fact of life.

Yeah he looks awesome! Even with that horrible mustache

Yes, he does!, but what I'm now wondering, is how many guy's have grown one, just because Axl has, and just how sad they look in comparison!.... they won't admit it, but i'd be sure they are out there!.

I 'm wishing that ppl will stop finding things ta bitch about,but given past history it ain't likely

:xmassrudolph: If it's not the setlist,it's the time the show starts,before it was the braids and now it's the 'stasche, :rolleyes:

Don't quote me with sh*t like that, fool! neither of us in that quote were bitching aboubt anything, f*ck off, and learn the difference between bitching, and discussion.

Look Junior, a discussion consists of everybody offering up their opinions, that happened to be mine so when you wrap ur sticky little mind around that concept,you will have learned something, In the meantime I don't argue with idiots/children, it is beneath me. :rolleyes:

now,run along :xmassrudolph:

Yeah he looks awesome! Even with that horrible mustache

Yes, he does!, but what I'm now wondering, is how many guy's have grown one, just because Axl has, and just how sad they look in comparison!.... they won't admit it, but i'd be sure they are out there!.

I 'm wishing that ppl will stop finding things ta bitch about,but given past history it ain't likely

:xmassrudolph: If it's not the setlist,it's the time the show starts,before it was the braids and now it's the 'stasche, :rolleyes:

Don't quote me with sh*t like that, fool! neither of us in that quote were bitching aboubt anything, f*ck off, and learn the difference between bitching, and discussion.

Look Junior, a discussion consists of everybody offering up their opinions, that happened to be mine so when you wrap ur sticky little mind around that concept,you will have learned something, In the meantime I don't argue with idiots/children, it is beneath me. :rolleyes:

now,run along :xmassrudolph:

Setlst and what time something starts, if it hasn't according to the ticket; are reasonable things to bitch about.

I will agree with you on the 'stache, though.

Who cares...especially other dudes?? Gay!!

Axl appears to have dropped the Pirtate look in favour of a Yosemite Sam look :D

Wow I guess some people are still fascinated by Looney tunes cartoons;

Guess I overstamated some people's cranial capacity, Like I said it was the braids, and the setlists, now it's the stacshe' and the setlist, if you go to a show and get a kickass performance does any of this matter?

stasche'-haterz :rolleyes:

Axl appears to have dropped the Pirtate look in favour of a Yosemite Sam look :D

Guess I overstamated some people's cranial capacity, Like I said it was the braids, and the setlists, now it's the stacshe' and the setlist, if you go to a show and get a kickass performance does any of this matter?

Well usually when I go to a show ,I want to hear nothing but songs I like.

Setlist bitching is legit.

Let it go.

Well usually when I go to a show ,I want to hear nothing but songs I like.

Setlist bitching is legit.

Let it go.

Err No it's not unless you are actually AT a show, until then setlists and startimes don't affect you, And sorry about when you go to a show "you only wanna hear songs you like" maybe someone else likes different songs- or mebbe the band don't feel like playing "your favorite songs"

So YOU let it go-

axlrose-cananda.jpg

just like 1989 all over again. this board is a fucking joke.

axloldvd5.jpg

He does look exactly the same, he's barely aged at all. Bravo Axl, Bravo!

:thumbsup:

Fucked up Photoshop asswipe, in reality it's slash with the manboobs!!