World Tour 2009/2010 Highlights

ManetsBR

The fact that they are actually playing Shackler's on this tour each and every night ! :thumbsup:

Oh and the fact that Richard and Ron are finally having fun together on this tour. This is really cool.

In 2006/2007, Richard didn't look too happy with Ron being in the band.

I could be wrong, but that's what it looked like for me when I looked at the videos at the time.

And DJ rocking the crowd from day one, in Taipei. That's impressive.

The fact that they are actually playing Shackler's on this tour each and every night ! :thumbsup:

Oh and the fact that Richard and Ron are finally having fun together on this tour. This is really cool.

In 2006/2007, Richard didn't look too happy with Ron being in the band.

I could be wrong, but that's what it looked like for me when I looked at the videos at the time.

And DJ rocking the crowd from day one, in Taipei. That's impressive.

But they haven't. It's been played at 24 out of 28 shows, according to setlist.fm. Also according to setlist.fm, the only CD songs to have been played every night are Chinese Democracy and Street Of Dreams. Here's the breakdown for how many times each CD song has been played:

Chinese Democracy - 28/28

Shackler's Revenge - 24/28

Better - 27/28

Street Of Dreams - 28/28

If The World - 27/28

There Was A Time - 4/28

Catcher In The Rye - 4/28

Scraped - 9/28

Riad N' The Bedouins - 0/28

Sorry - 27/28

IRS - 9/28

Madagascar - 24/28

This I Love - 15/28

Prostitute - 2/28

Edited by Powerage5

The first show in Taipei was amazing, I remember some people thinking his voice wouldn't be as good as it was in 06-07...yet he came out with a voice stronger and with more edge to it then pretty much all bar the odd show from 06-07.

I was in awe of SCOM in Taipei, esp given how he had struggled with it before, then he came out and nailed it first time.

Another highlight IMO was Paradise city from Osaka, Axl's voice was insane and so immense at times during that song!

Also lovng seeing the band playing in front of 30-60000 people night after night!