Did Axl cut his hair?

Vincent Vega

From some of the new concert pix it looks like Axl got his hair cut short or shorter but still has the mustache...Did he get a haircut or is it just his hair is really sweaty during the concerts? It looks shortish and raggedly cut.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you get braids, you know you will loose some hair after they've been in for years... now axl has had them since 2002 with we can add some ajustments/ and some shorter ones in 2006.

when you have braids your hair gets thin.. and when you take em out your hair will be shorter/or lighter then it was before..

But Axl still looks very good! no matter what people say.... I will always respect The Rose

Guest Sweet Tooth

I believe Axl has only cut his hair three times in his existence, this isn't one of them.

Get a real thread.

Guest King Of Spades

Those aren't red they are the purple ones. He has Purple, Brown, Blue, Red and Green they are Bettanin & Venturi

Around $1500-$2500 or more.

shoessetanilrosso.jpg

Guest King Of Spades

Well you can't custom order you have to go to one of the 5 shops that sell them and see if they have a pair.

Barneys (New York and California)

A place in canada.

Netherlands

Japan I think?

Guest King Of Spades

I still can't find one of the Liquid Pistol shirts. I have 2 King Dick shirts and 1 Eat The Worm shirt but can't find that one.

Guest King Of Spades

You can't buy either of them anymore the Eat The Worm shirt is a 1980's vintage Mezcal shirt. The Juicy Couture stopped selling king dick shirts. I have a Grey Axl style and then a green one.

I believe Axl has only cut his hair three times in his existence, this isn't one of them.

Get a real thread.

Agreed, Stop speculating and second guessing things that ain't true!!

That is how rumors get started :xmassrudolph:

I still can't find one of the Liquid Pistol shirts. I have 2 King Dick shirts and 1 Eat The Worm shirt but can't find that one.

Since we are on the subject of shirts, there are two shirts I wanna know about.

1. The black and white shirt from the AFD era that Axl wore, you know with the Skull on it that wore a police hat or something, it's one of those common pictures where they show Axl with Slash, and Slash is wearing a metal up your ass shirt. I always wondered if the shirt Axl had belonged to a band, or something, because I might want to check them out, thats a badass shirt.

2. The just another fucker in a band shirt. I really want that shirt HAHA. Anyone know where to get it?

Guest King Of Spades

Since we are on the subject of shirts, there are two shirts I wanna know about.

1. The black and white shirt from the AFD era that Axl wore, you know with the Skull on it that wore a police hat or something, it's one of those common pictures where they show Axl with Slash, and Slash is wearing a metal up your ass shirt. I always wondered if the shirt Axl had belonged to a band, or something, because I might want to check them out, thats a badass shirt.

2. The just another fucker in a band shirt. I really want that shirt HAHA. Anyone know where to get it?

1. It's a No Fraud band shirt. I think.

w_axl_rosedotcom_00048.jpg

2. Its made by Tuesday Night Band Practice they don't seem to sell that anymore but you might be able to pick on up. They also design the Janis Joplin shirt.

Edited by King Of Spades