Did Axl cut his hair?

Vincent Vega

I still can't find one of the Liquid Pistol shirts. I have 2 King Dick shirts and 1 Eat The Worm shirt but can't find that one.

Since we are on the subject of shirts, there are two shirts I wanna know about.

1. The black and white shirt from the AFD era that Axl wore, you know with the Skull on it that wore a police hat or something, it's one of those common pictures where they show Axl with Slash, and Slash is wearing a metal up your ass shirt. I always wondered if the shirt Axl had belonged to a band, or something, because I might want to check them out, thats a badass shirt.

2. The just another fucker in a band shirt. I really want that shirt HAHA. Anyone know where to get it?

1. It's a No Fraud band shirt. I think.

w_axl_rosedotcom_00048.jpg

2. Its made by Tuesday Night Band Practice they don't seem to sell that anymore but you might be able to pick on up. They also design the Janis Joplin shirt.

Thank you so much, those shirts are killer.

Edited by Shackler118

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This theard is still better than the last one about Axl's hair getting longer.

Yeah, you wouldn't believe that, but when his hair are shorter than few months ago, it means that he got a haircut, or he's really weird and his hair are getting shorter instead of growing.

Anyway, if we really have to talk about his hair, do you guys think he's usin hair dye? I would say no, but he has no gray spots on his head and thats not normal in 48.

Guest King Of Spades

Everyone ages differently. If you treat your body good and avoid stressful environments you can avoid gray hair. Also you would need a very close in person look to know if there were in fact grays.

This theard is still better than the last one about Axl's hair getting longer.

Yeah, you wouldn't believe that, but when his hair are shorter than few months ago, it means that he got a haircut, or he's really weird and his hair are getting shorter instead of growing.

Anyway, if we really have to talk about his hair, do you guys think he's usin hair dye? I would say no, but he has no gray spots on his head and thats not normal in 48.

Go look at some close ups from 2006ish. Take a close look at his side burns and they're full of gray. There's no fucking way his hair isn't going gray....but who cares? I mean, when I start to gray I'm gonna dye it too. It's no big deal and people shouldn't be ashamed of it imo.

Edited by Nintari

• 3 weeks later...

you dont need to cut your hair when u have a wig

Axl doesn't have a wig, you cupcake.

Shoo! Shoo!

there is nothing wrong with wearing a wig. Alot of my grandfathers friends wear wigs. All i am saying is you usually dont need a hair cut when you wear when. Most wigs dont grow.

Axl's hair always looked good in the early years, but then in 2002 with the dreads I was like "WTF?"

In 2006 it looked so much better, but the fact that he let out the dreads and his hair is shorter, and the fact that it looks like he might have gained some more weight, is just making him look pretty disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I love the man because of his singing, but now the dreads that I hated so much, are the things I want back. lol I think the dreads and the beard thing he had going on made him look a lot younger.