Which do you think it was the best South American Tour concert?

ManetsBR

Which do you think it was the best South American Tour concert? Vote and say why you choose this concert, any special reason?

samericanumbers.png

Well, I would say São Paulo.

First, because I was there, and also because the band and Axl were very happy, Axl made speeches, and it had the 2nd biggest crowd, and one of the biggest setlists.

"Well, I would say São Paulo.

First, because I was there, and also because the band and Axl were very happy, Axl made speeches, and it had the 2nd biggest crowd, and one of the biggest setlists. "

+1

Edited by marlon_brando15

"Well, I would say São Paulo.

First, because I was there, and also because the band and Axl were very happy, Axl made speeches, and it had the 2nd biggest crowd, and one of the biggest setlists. "

+1

Judging from the bootlegs and youtube vids i´d say Sao Paulo too

Uruguay !! Three reasons, i was there and it was the most emotional experience in my life, second First time GNR in Uruguay, the fourther south country of America, third; great setlist!!!

Edited by GNR_uruguay

:thumbsup: Nombre cotización [= "fecha Cdlove '= '09 Abril 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp = '1270838889 'post = '2648162']

Me gustó Buenos Aires, Con Una buena Lista de canciones No Llora y La Más Grande Multitud Ahora Este Hasta Recorrido.

[/ Quote]

SIN DUDAS BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA ....