OFFICIAL San Jose Concert Thread April 9th, Costa Rica

realpoti

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a theory for this (please, it's just a theory for god sake): They officially announced these dates two/three weeks ago. There wasn't enough time to sell tickets, along with that warning from Axl's Twitter, the stadium will be 1/4 filled and they don't want to play for such a small crowd. Now they're making up this excuse, the stage collapsed and blabla...

or

The stage really collapsed :(

Edited by marlon_brando15

I have a theory for this (please, it's just a theory for god sake): They officially announced these dates two/three weeks ago. There wasn't enough time to sell tickets, along with that warning from Axl's Twitter, the stadium will be 1/4 filled and they don't want to play for such a small crowd. Now they're making up this excuse, the stage collapsed and blabla...

or

The stage really collapsed :(

They played in Panama two nights ago...

I believe it was announced at the exact same time.

From the reports, the concerts were selling very good.

I have been reading a bit more and supposedly the company that organizes the show, 28 Producciones, is very inexperienced and had similar problems with other concerts.

There's a lot of money in play, I can't believe they are that stupid.

I have been reading a bit more and supposedly the company that organizes the show, 28 Producciones, is very inexperienced and had similar problems with other concerts.

There's a lot of money in play, I can't believe they are that stupid.

I knew the promoter when we were younger, not the sharpest tool in the shed. And yes, being a fan of the band you can pinpoint promotion errors and marketing failures ever since they started talking about the whole thing. Not suprised something like this happened.

Now they are talking about doing the show tomorrow, lets see how that works out.

The plan now is to reschedule for tomorrow or tuesday. GNR is supposed to play Guatemala on tuesday so its up to the local promoters there to help out and negociate a reschedule.

The band hasn't left the country and is willing to play on any of those dates.

Reschedule?

That's too bad, A lot of people were looking forward to hearing Axl sing songs from the original lineup.

Keep living in your small world piece of shit. CD sold very well in South/Central America. If you don't like it, why are you here ?? Stupid cunt.

11 minutes ago:

@gunsnroses

We're in San Jose, Costa Rica. See you tonight at Estadio Ricardo Saprissa! #gunsnroses

Axl will be pissed :P

PS: Yahoo News is reporting -> http://es.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/09042010/185/guns-n-roses-cancelo-concierto-costa-rica-segun-prensa.html&e=l_news

Edited by marlon_brando15