GNR San Salvador, april 11th

CALUCA

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stadium colors because paint was cheaper!!!! Hahahahaha

Men i dont know. First opener over was very good, crowd steady wich is good. Im in heaven!!!!! This is my country, welcome to my country!!!!!! More people coming.

Theres nothig better than see your favourite band in your own country!!

The feeling is beautiful!! :heart:

No beer?

Thats just sad.

I'm sure people are going inside with their bottles anyway, overpriced beer sucks. In Canada I got to drink vodka and whisky between the Bach and GNR wait from people who got in with bottles.

Uh oh, no beer. That was the reason axl canceled the portland, me show in 2006. Right? THAT was the reason. Surely, THAT was the reason.

Second opener on stage, people still arriving. No sign of sebastian, 10pm in el salvador. Shirt was made from a flag. Clever outfit!

I did not think Baz was there tonight, I must be wrong no? Pretty sure he is in Puerto Rico for that show

Anyone know??

Edited by gunsguy

His latest facebookl entry from Saturday:

Sebastian Bach

so crushed we did not get to play in costa rica. but safety must come 1st. cant beleive around 30,000 tickets were sold for a show that they couldn't build a stage for. cant beleive around 100 of us flew here to not play. sorry to the fans, this is unheard of. hopefully we can come back real soon ..... on to puerto rico the madness never stops!
on Saturday Edited by gunsguy

Costa Rica has just been rescheduled for Apr 13!!! New venue to be announced...

Source: @gunsnroses Twitter

The Costa Rica show has been rescheduled for April 13th. Please note that the venue has changed.

Edited by MicEffecT

Costa Rica has just been rescheduled for Apr 13!!! New venue to be announced...

Source: @gunsnroses Twitter

The Costa Rica show has been rescheduled for April 13th. Please note that the venue has changed.

Great news for the fans. What about the the original gig on the 13th. I am assuming they will put it back one night on the 14th. So we will have three GNR gigs in a row