Do you honestly think people throw things

AxlisOld

I have always thought ever since he said it they should have this posted on the video screens just before the band comes on, it could stop some from doing it:

"During the show, if you see someone throw something beat the fucking shit outta them!"

I really think that should be on the screen just before :)

Yes, I wholeheartedly think so. I'm sure there are some stupid people who actually pay 100+ dollars for premium GA tickets, just so they can huck a bottle at Axl and see if they can piss the man off and get him to stop the show.

There are shows with no VIP zones like Argentina's. People who threw shit in that one had paid 30 dollars or so, apparently as a protest for sound problems.

Well, they did the same in 1992, for unknown reasons.

Didn´t they throw stones?

No, they didn't throw stones. They were throwing stuff trying to get the band's attention and let them know there were sound problems. They could have thrown a banner saying "we can't hear you" or maybe a "we can't hear you" chant instead

I meant the Argentina shows of 92/93. I think I saw a few youtubes of Axl and the infamous interpreter ( Noel lol )and Axl had a stone in the hand and stopped the show to warn people that they would leave.

1992, someone threw a bathroom appliance... :thumbsdown:

Axl stopped the song and called the interpreter. LOL @ Noel (she didn't translate the cursing and looked so embarrassed haha)

Just found the youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDxmCqdLHTI

Edited by PirateChick