Axl buying an I-PAD

gunnerpr

you guys are retarded. the dude, spent less than a grand on a fuckin ipad, and its "oh rich people and there money." no more than a decent pc...i'm sure some of you nerds have spent more than that on a pc. no more than a good night out on the Ave. i know i've spent more than that on a good night out, and i am sure i am not the only one

Just lost some respect for Axl.

you are one of those losers that bought ps3's and smashed them, when they first came out just to make "a point" aren't you?

No. I'm one of those people who think iPads are useless.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

I lost some respect for Axl as well, when he bought a Ferrari and not a Spaceship.

That fucking bastard! How dare he spend his money on items that I dont approve :rolleyes:

UMMMMM are you people aware of the AMAZING shit (specifically, music) that can be accomplished with the iPhone/iPad?

I made the following ambient/experimental stuff while just dicking around using a bunch of free synthesizer apps for my iphone. Did it in about 10 minutes, total.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmejJ0RFUlM&feature=player_embedded

I would say it's a very GOOD thing that Axl/Pitman/Ashba/anybody in GN'R has one of these devices around while on tour.

I have to wonder though, did Axl's iPad come with a cover like this one?, Absorbent to a point, but not really water proof!

iMaxi-The-Apple-iPad-Case-with-Protective-Wings.jpg

but seriously, who cares how he spends his money, or how useful it is, it was his choice, his money, and it's his life, and if he happens to use it to make communicating with fans easier for him, even better for us all, if not, well, we can't complain. We have more input from the band now than ever before, and anything that may allow that to grow even further, should be encouraged imo.

I lost some respect for you who loses respect for what a grown man does with his money

I don't care how much money he has. It's an oversized iPhone/undersized laptop. I'm not having this argument.

I'm sure Axl cares what you think of his tastes in electronics :rofl-lol:

I lost some respect for you who loses respect for what a grown man does with his money

I don't care how much money he has. It's an oversized iPhone/undersized laptop. I'm not having this argument.

I'm sure Axl cares what you think of his tastes in electronics :rofl-lol:

Obviously not considering the way chinese democracy went down