Rumored Album Release Dates

John Bonham

I think it's about time for this thread.

Rumor has it that Axl & Co. are working on putting the finishing touches on a new album during the downtime of this year's tour.

Q: I know this is jumping the gun big time, but any tentative idea when you would like to see the next CD come out?

Axl: "No, maybe same bat time, same bat channel next year but we'll have to see."

Another person who’s partied with Rose says he’s working on a new album after last year’s ... “Chinese Democracy” — the first Guns N’ Roses studio album in 15 years — and has something to prove.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/music/new_york_hottest_party_boy_H44lJMpys5ISi02a7jB7hM/1#ixzz0lHkdIDa9

Fernando Lebeis: Working on a new project... should be done in a 4months...

February 21 at 5:10pm

I don't think November 23, 2010 is out of the question ...

CHINESE DEMOCRACY II IS COMING!! rock3 rock3 rock3

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice topic!

It's time to move on. Chinese Democracy was launched and it had a huge and great World Tour, with concerts in all continents but Africa (2 concerts cancelled) and almost 160 concerts!

They already did two great Chinese Democracy tours in Europe, I don't see why they should do a 3rd one. I THINK they should launch a new CD during the break before Europe, and start the new CD tour there. I hope Axl, Tommy and the boys are working on that. The band have a great potential and shouldn't be wasted! Would love to hear some famous unreleased songs from the Chinese Democracy Era and some new stuff!

+ I have some reasons to believe this album is really coming.

Edited by ManetsBR

Rumor has it that Axl & Co. are working on putting the finishing touches on a new album during the downtime of this year's tour.

Q: I know this is jumping the gun big time, but any tentative idea when you would like to see the next CD come out?

Axl: "No, maybe same bat time, same bat channel next year but we'll have to see."

Another person who’s partied with Rose says he’s working on a new album after last year’s ... “Chinese Democracy” — the first Guns N’ Roses studio album in 15 years — and has something to prove.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/music/new_york_hottest_party_boy_H44lJMpys5ISi02a7jB7hM/1#ixzz0lHkdIDa9

Shitstirrer.

where did you get that quote from fernando saying about working on a new project?

I can't see this happening before 2012. Seriously.

GN'R: Expect the Unexpected

I'll be real honest. If Axl were to somehow announce that the album is currently being mixed and mastered and due for release in a few months, I'd allow myself to scream like a b*tch in front of all my coworkers and fall to the ground whilst spooging. Fact.

A whole album of unheard tracks would be simply unreal. Thing is, 'unreal' may be the literal status of this album...

I like the idea of "Worst". Maybe this new album will feature all follow-up songs to 'recent' Nu-GNR tunes.

Track list:

1.Holy Crap (follow-up to Oh My God)

2.Worst (follow-up to Better)

3.Avenue of Nightmares (follow-up to Street of Dreams)

4.I Apologize (follow-up to Sorry)

5.Whore (follow-up to Prostitute)

6.This I'm Kinda' Like A Little Bit (follow-up to This I Love)

7.Shackler's Revenge's Revenge (follow-up to Shackler's Revenge)

8.Scratched (follow-up to Scraped)

9.Coming Under No Time (Follow-up to There Was A Time)

10.TaxMan (A Cover of The Beattles song and a follow-up to IRS)

Axl said he isn't sure about how many songs are ready, but there's probably enough to a CD.

Axl said in the Eddie Trunk interview in '06 that he had 38 songs and 26 were finished, written and recorded, so yeah he has enough for a new album. He also stated that, that day GN'R worked on a song for the third album.

If their gonna release follow-up (and I believe they will), the perfect time would be either before the Europe or US tour, to get people a buzz and to add new songs to the set-list that are new. Release a video or two (that's a must because they was no "Better video" in a week or so.) Do some proper promotion, I know Axl really isn't a guy to promote stuff, but DJ will probably promote the hell out of it. That'll help a lot. Hopefully during the break they have they'll record some parts for the album and try to finish it in a reasonable time, I don't wanna have to wait until 2014 for the new album.

I just hope they release it latter this year or next year, I don't wanna wait another 10 years for an album. Axl, get the album out as soon as humanly possible. Chinese Democracy was good, but we want more! At least I do.

Same bat time, same bat channel. November 23, 2010! That would be awesome!

Edited by GNR123GNR456