Rumored Album Release Dates

John Bonham

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does this thread have 17 pages when there's no definitive answer that there even WILL be another album, beyond Ashba saying he was writing stuff?

For some, delusion>reality.

It's known that there is other material out there that we haven't seen. I do think we'll see another album eventually, though I don't know when, but I don't believe any of these rumored dates. It's not delusion to expect another album eventually, FYI, especially since we know there are more songs out there that Axl has been working on with the Chinese Democracy stuff.

Why does this thread have 17 pages when there's no definitive answer that there even WILL be another album, beyond Ashba saying he was writing stuff?

For some, delusion>reality.

It's known that there is other material out there that we haven't seen. I do think we'll see another album eventually, though I don't know when, but I don't believe any of these rumored dates. It's not delusion to expect another album eventually, FYI, especially since we know there are more songs out there that Axl has been working on with the Chinese Democracy stuff.

Yeah.

But this thread is about "rumored release dates".

These rumors have no basing in reality, other than peoples desire to hurt the feelings of other people on GNR boards, via building up unwarranted expectations of an album.

Its just trolling around.

And people like to do it, because people are assholes, people like to cupcake around and then deny it. Its a very juvenile form of selfentertainment. and for some reason, moderators lend quite a few aliases free reign to drop quips hints and references of this album out in the open. Personally, I do not understand this policy.

Axl is the worst of the lot since he has been talking about a trilogy or a dual album or whatever and then refuses to come back on these statements, and rather lets people wallow in his deafening silence and ambiguity. Second worst guilty is the ginger haired ones dog, Baz, who was yapping on about how much stuff there is. He is OCD and messed up.

My guesstimation of the whole affair is, there are demos of other songs somewhere, in varying states of unfinished-ness. And they will remain so from now until forever probably. If there ever will be a new album, it will be fresh crap for a fresh decade written by this new assortment of people with pittman and the bassist being the odd hangers on, maybe.

See you in 2018, or somewhere thereabouts, when if ever it comes out.