Rumored Album Release Dates

John Bonham

I don't want to get my hopes up. I was left disappointed on many occasions because of the false rumours that got my hopes up during the long wait for Chinese Democracy. I really would be shocked if a new album was released this year.

I've just bought the new Slash album and am surprised how good it is. After CD I'm convinced that any record that Axl puts out will be amazing. If these rumours are true 2010 will be one of the best years for Guns fans with the tour, the new Slash album and possibly CD 2.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in 2009 Axl said he wasn't sure.... If back in 2006 they had 26 songs ready, I imagine all the 32 are done in 2010!

This makes sense, considering the time spent recording in both 2006 and early 2007 and God knows what else since. He said out of 32, 26 were near completion in the Korn launch party in early 2006.

That said, you would have to assume that this album has been done and dusted for a while now, and they are probaly just waiting for the best time to put it out. God willing, Axl will launch it late this summer before the U.S. tour.

I don't want to get my hopes up. I was left disappointed on many occasions because of the false rumours that got my hopes up during the long wait for Chinese Democracy. I really would be shocked if a new album was released this year.

I've just bought the new Slash album and am surprised how good it is. After CD I'm convinced that any record that Axl puts out will be amazing. If these rumours are true 2010 will be one of the best years for Guns fans with the tour, the new Slash album and possibly CD 2.

+1

A great year for Guns N' Roses if they release a new album this year. First they have the successful tour going on right now, Slash's new album (good album, just bought it yesterday) and a new GN'R album will be perfect for any GN'R fan. Well not really, I think a reunion would be perfect, but who cares?

I wanna hear the finished version of "Oh My God" and the full version of "Checkmate". All cautions made!.

Guest Nasty Nate

Well I hope it's better than his last one. But if it's anything like Chinese Democracy, than I'll be disappointed.

WOW! Totally not expecting this! Now I'm all excited, just hope I don't get my hopes up for nothing, ya know?

I was originally saying new album in 2012 at the latest, but think I'm having a change of heart.

Maybe in 2011.

Dr. Pepper says if they release it in the next five minutes, everybody on earth will receive FREE Dr. Pepper. :D

Well I hope it's better than his last one. But if it's anything like Chinese Democracy, than I'll be disappointed.

We really don't know about the "follow up" album at all. At first it was optimistic "same time same channel next year" but then it was "don't know don't care" :( Enjoy the tour is all i say, the next album will come out whenever.

WOW! Totally not expecting this! Now I'm all excited, just hope I don't get my hopes up for nothing, ya know?

I was originally saying new album in 2012 at the latest, but think I'm having a change of heart.

Maybe in 2011.

Dr. Pepper says if they release it in the next five minutes, everybody on earth will receive FREE Dr. Pepper. :D

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: I laughed!

Well Axl tried the late fall release with Chinese...

Perhaps gnr should go for the Summer release this time, just before Europe, so we can kick back to some new tracks whilst having a few cold ones in the sunshine..

How fuckin cool would that be? :)

Edited by gavgnr

I like the idea of "Worst". Maybe this new album will feature all follow-up songs to 'recent' Nu-GNR tunes.

Track list:

1.Holy Crap (follow-up to Oh My God)

2.Worst (follow-up to Better)

3.Avenue of Nightmares (follow-up to Street of Dreams)

4.I Apologize (follow-up to Sorry)

5.Whore (follow-up to Prostitute)

6.This I'm Kinda' Like A Little Bit (follow-up to This I Love)

7.Shackler's Revenge's Revenge (follow-up to Shackler's Revenge)

8.Scratched (follow-up to Scraped)

9.Coming Under No Time (Follow-up to There Was A Time)

10.TaxMan (A Cover of The Beattles song and a follow-up to IRS)

quality post lol!

'soon' starts now!