Rumored Album Release Dates

John Bonham

Eminem announced a new album two days ago for June 22nd. So November can totally happen!!!11

Oh, sorry. I thought we were playing the old "reassuring comparison game" again. :rofl-lol:

You want "reassuring"? How's this:

Chinese Democracy was officially announced on October 22nd, for a November 23rd release date.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about my ignorance, but

where the name 'Chinese Democracy II' has come from?

Is it only a way of talking about a new album, cause it has no name yet? Or it did was called by anyone from the band as "Chinese Democracy II"

Thank you

it has no title, plus Axl said he considered CD a double album, which means (at least to me) they finished two albums when they completed CD, so they have another finished album they are waiting to release.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I don't think soon is the word

Oh, I miss that thread. "This says it all..." or what ever the title was. :heart:

I don't know. Imagine the situation where Axl is right now. He has some written songs, which were supposed to be a Chinse Democracy II, the follow up for the great CD. But CD hasn't suceed as much as you expected. You have worked for years on these songs very hard so it wouldn't be easy to throw them away.They were a part of vision you used to have. But you know that you could do whole new succesful album with current band. DJ is the one who wrote the biggest rock hits of last years ( he wrote Saints Of Los Angeles and Life Is Beautiful), he is able to make new record commercially much better than Chinese and Fortus with Bumle could add some artistic spirit. But you feel that you wouldnt be the one who would insert his vision into this one.

If I was Axl i would buy my own recoding studio and close the whole band there for few months. I would write new songs and when I was bored I would work at the old ones. Chinese Democracy II could be released with no promotion to the fans. While the new album would be released few months later with huge promotion and it could bring GNR back into the seddle.

but I guess we wont see any new record for years :(

Edited by BatVin

I don't think there will be another album. I still got a feeling that this is a hold over band until the original band gets back together. I think if Axl said tomorrow "k guys its time" every one of them would drop everything. Axl knows the ball is in his court and that's how he likes it. Sorry to wreck the thread but that's what I think about a second album.

I don't know. Imagine the situation where Axl is right now. He has some written songs, which were supposed to be a Chinse Democracy II, the follow up for the great CD. But CD hasn't suceed as much as you expected. You have worked for years on these songs very hard so it wouldn't be easy to throw them away.They were a part of vision you used to have. But you know that you could do whole new succesful album with current band. DJ is the one who wrote the biggest rock hits of last years ( he wrote Saints Of Los Angeles and Life Is Beautiful), he is able to make new record commercially much better than Chinese and Fortus with Bumle could add some artistic spirit. But you feel that you wouldnt be the one who would insert his vision into this one.

If I was Axl i would buy my own recoding studio and close the whole band there for few months. I would write new songs and when I was bored I would work at the old ones. Chinese Democracy II could be released with no promotion to the fans. While the new album would be released few months later with huge promotion and it could bring GNR back into the seddle.

but I guess we wont see any new record for years :(

:violin:

Sorry about my ignorance, but

where the name 'Chinese Democracy II' has come from?

Is it only a way of talking about a new album, cause it has no name yet? Or it did was called by anyone from the band as "Chinese Democracy II"

Thank you

The title "Seven" has also been tossed around.

There is no actual title for sure though, Axl hasn't come out and said "Chinese Democracy II" to the best of my knowledge

Does anyone else think that the new album might come out right before Reading and Leeds?

This would be absolutely amazing. My gut reaction as a seasoned GNR fan is "Hell no!" but this would be a really huge event leading up to the Reading and Leeds shows, with a U.S. tour being planned to boot.

Axl, buddy, we're ready!!

Edited by sofine11