Does Anyone Here Like Glam Metal?

Izzy's Gurl

Do you listen to glam metal?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I seriously can't wait to hear his reply. :lol:

Maybe he just likes it better.

I like Skid Row better than the freaking Velvet Underground. Sue me.

He said "Too Fast for Love is better than Abbey Road", not "I like Too Fast for Love better than Abbey Road".

I think it's understood that it's his opinion. If not, then you can hold me to that, but I'mma guess it's his opinion, I don't think he's trying to hold it as fact.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously can't wait to hear his reply. :lol:

Maybe he just likes it better.

I like Skid Row better than the freaking Velvet Underground. Sue me.

He said "Too Fast for Love is better than Abbey Road", not "I like Too Fast for Love better than Abbey Road".

I think it's understood that it's his opinion. If not, then you can hold me to that, but I'mma guess it's his opinion, I don't think he's trying to hold it as fact.

Of course it's his opinion, it's not an empirical fact. But I would still like to see him expand a little on his statement.

I think that Too Fast.. is the blueprint for Appetite. they're really the same album, except axl and co. throw in a bunch of curse words.

many people on this very board consider Appetite to be the greatest album of alltime - so i don't think it is to much of a stretch to say, Too fast.. is as good as abbey road.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Sunny, it's cos your black.

You ask me to elaborate on my opinion, so i did, and that is your response?

:shrugs:

Yeah, pretty much. If you got beef with that come down to Australia and me and my boys will beat the fat outta you, 20 to 1 motherfucker.

Shut up dude - you don't even know me like that, so can it with that tough guy bullshit.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Not really a fan of the genre as a whole, some bands I can't stand. Really big fan of Motley Crue though and I also like a few Poison songs. A big fan of Skid Row to,but their NOT Glam! Sure thier first album was glamish, but Slave to the Grind and Subhuman Race are more hard rock and metal. It sucks their lumped into the Glam Metal category, just because they had big hair doesn't mean thier glam, the music is what counts. Baz has to get back with Skid Row they suck now without him., he was their voice, now they have a Bret MIcheals lookalike, Baz rip-off.

The 80's had a few good bands, Metallica, GN'R, Motley Crue, but really, hair metal had to die as a whole. Not because the music was bad, but many people couldn't relate to the lifestyle and it got old quick. Also their was one rip-off after another, there would be 10 Poisons today sounding exactly the same if it was alive today. Would be cool to have another GN'R come around though and save us Rock fans from the commercial pop crap today.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Guest Len B'stard
Yeah, pretty much. If you got beef with that come down to Australia and me and my boys will beat the fat outta you, 20 to 1 motherfucker.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: