Europe Tour 2010

ManetsBR

Alright, Arnhem Dome, here I come! The Netherlands are a lot closer to where I live then Berlin! Nice! :thumbsup: But doesn't it seem a bit too close, Berlin on the 15th and then Arnhem on the 16th?

Where is Arhenm Dome located? Gotta fix the 1st page.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Arnhem Dome, here I come! The Netherlands are a lot closer to where I live then Berlin! Nice! :thumbsup: But doesn't it seem a bit too close, Berlin on the 15th and then Arnhem on the 16th?

I'm guessing in Arnheim, or Arnheim, a city in the Netherlands, but I ain't Dutch... :shrugs: But that would make the most sense! :D

I'm guessing in Arnheim, or Arnheim, a city in the Netherlands, but I ain't Dutch... :shrugs: But that would make the most sense! :D

That would be Arnhem, in the province of Gelderland. But the official name of Arnhem Dome is still GelreDome I believe:

http://www.gelredome.nl/

gelredome.jpg

stadionplaatspearljamlg1.jpg

0.jpg

Wow, this is a great dome, the Arhenm Dome.

Thanks for the pics Roy!

You're welcome Manets. The dome is the soccer stadium of the Dutch soccer team Vitesse. It was specially designed as both soccer stadium and concert arena. I enjoyed some great parties in there, and here's to another one to come!!!

Thanks for the pics Roy!

You're welcome Manets. The dome is the soccer stadium of the Dutch soccer team Vitesse. It was specially designed as both soccer stadium and concert arena. I enjoyed some great parties in there, and here's to another one to come!!!

That stadium looks really awesome! I just hope that this is all true and I can get my two friends who like GNR to come with me! Oh yeah! This is going to rock so hard! rock3

I hope the dates aren't true, no Irish or UK Arena shows, fuck that

I wouldn't worry too much. Bands usually treat the UK and Ireland dates as a seperate part to the European tour because, well, it's the UK and Ireland, plus we aren't part of mainland Europe. There's that big gap between June 29th and August 27th to fill in as well, I seriously doubt the band will use that as a holiday and risk being a bit sluggish for Reading.

Thanks for the pics Roy!

That stadium looks really awesome! I just hope that this is all true and I can get my two friends who like GNR to come with me! Oh yeah! This is going to rock so hard! rock3

If you can't have them to join, come anyway. As a fellow MYGNRFORUMmember, you are friendly invited to join me and my friends.

Listen to CD on vinyl and praying for Gelredome 16th of f&%*ing June!!!!

i would love it if these dates were true but there is no such thing as the arnhem dome, only the gelredome in arnhem,

never have i heard anyone refer to it as the arnhem dome so i doubt if this is official, then again with grn all true true rumour seem to be ones riddled with small errors like this.

Can anyone post any info about the stadiums for these shows?

For Prague it's O2 Arena. The same like in 2006, it wasn't sold out, but it was quite full. The capacity is near to 20 000

sazka-arena-02.jpg

VEN2a7113_arena.jpg

Edited by BatVin

Thanks for the info, i'll update my thread now :xmasssanta:

capacity for the gelredome is 35000, but i've only seen it sold out when pearl jam played holland for the first time in 6 years, queen & paul rodgers used about half the stadium on their first tour

Thanks for the pics Roy!

If you can't have them to join, come anyway. As a fellow MYGNRFORUMmember, you are friendly invited to join me and my friends.

Woah man, that's really really great! Such a nice thing to say! Thank you so much! That really means something to me, I don't know... Hope that doesn't sound too gay right now! :D I'll see what I can do. Even if my friends join me, we should have a meet n greet with other fellow mygnrforumers!

Edited by Spoon87

I wouldn't worry too much. Bands usually treat the UK and Ireland dates as a seperate part to the European tour because, well, it's the UK and Ireland, plus we aren't part of mainland Europe. There's that big gap between June 29th and August 27th to fill in as well, I seriously doubt the band will use that as a holiday and risk being a bit sluggish for Reading.

Yeah didn't see the gap in dates.

Guess we gotta keep on waiting

Yeah didn't see the gap in dates.

Guess we gotta keep on waiting

I can't. :(

I hope you're right Plonker. :)

Can anyone post any info about the stadiums for these shows?

For Prague it's O2 Arena. The same like in 2006, it wasn't sold out, but it was quite full. The capacity is near to 20 000

Oh so Sazka arena is now O2? hate that place :tongue2:

Thanks for the pics Roy!

Woah man, that's really really great! Such a nice thing to say! Thank you so much! That really means something to me, I don't know... Hope that doesn't sound too gay right now! :D I'll see what I can do. Even if my friends join me, we should have a meet n greet with other fellow mygnrforumers!

Either way it will be great drink some beers together!!! I'll be wearing a t-shirt that says 'FUCK THE CLOCK' with letters. Can't miss me! rock3

333099417_5_3Uzh.jpeg