Europe Tour 2010

ManetsBR

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping for a London show, ah well. Still got Reading :D I may just have to go to Leeds as well if there isnt a London date.

I posted this earlier but it ties in with what you said.

I wouldn't worry too much. Bands usually treat the UK and Ireland dates as a seperate part to the European tour because, well, it's the UK and Ireland, plus we aren't part of mainland Europe. There's that big gap between June 29th and August 27th to fill in as well, I seriously doubt the band will use that as a holiday and risk being a bit sluggish for Reading.

Also, just a few of these dates are really confirmed. For all we know, this might not be how the tour unfolds.

Maybe these are tentative dates that just might go through the way it's planned.

I think these would be the confirmed dates:

2 Norway dates

1 Finland date

1 Sweden date

2 UK dates

2 Russian dates (highly probable)

These dates came via the Russian promoter, that poster was originally from their website.

So if those are legit I'm guessing they all are.

Still a BIG gap in July-August that could see Spain, Portugal, England, Ireland, Scotland etc., other parts of Europe that aren't listed, and France (although the Sept. 1st rumour might mean an even longer tour??).

More euro shows the better, I mean we got 13 in Canada, you gotta figure Europe will get a lot more than that with the higher population density.

I was hoping for a London show, ah well. Still got Reading :D I may just have to go to Leeds as well if there isnt a London date.

I wouldn't worry too much. Bands usually treat the UK and Ireland dates as a seperate part to the European tour because, well, it's the UK and Ireland, plus we aren't part of mainland Europe. There's that big gap between June 29th and August 27th to fill in as well, I seriously doubt the band will use that as a holiday and risk being a bit sluggish for Reading.

Also, just a few of these dates are really confirmed. For all we know, this might not be how the tour unfolds.

Maybe these are tentative dates that just might go through the way it's planned.

2 Norway dates

1 Finland date

1 Sweden date

2 UK dates

These dates came via the Russian promoter, that poster was originally from their website.

Still a BIG gap in July-August that could see Spain, Portugal, England, Ireland, Scotland etc., other parts of Europe that aren't listed, and France (although the Sept. 1st rumour might mean an even longer tour??).

More euro shows the better, I mean we got 13 in Canada, you gotta figure Europe will get a lot more than that with the higher population density.

Lets hope so that these dates are true....I would be surprised that they go all the way through without some sort of small break..Agreed Kyrie we can also hope for dates in Spain, UK, (England, Scotland) Ireland, France..possible more dates in Germany, lets not forget Greece and Turkey. That could be another 17/18 more dates. Hope to see some of u there. Hope to see a few surprise shows to. Great tour this is

2 Norway dates

1 Finland date

1 Sweden date

2 UK dates

Lets hope so that these dates are true....I would be surprised that they go all the way through without some sort of small break..Agreed Kyrie we can also hope for dates in Spain, UK, (England, Scotland) Ireland, France..possible more dates in Germany, lets not forget Greece and Turkey. That could be another 17/18 more dates. Hope to see some of u there. Hope to see a few surprise shows to. Great tour this is

Oh yes!! i am praying for dates in France and Germany-for friends- and more Uk dates for MEEEE!

Can anyone post any info about the stadiums for these shows?

For Prague it's O2 Arena. The same like in 2006, it wasn't sold out, but it was quite full. The capacity is near to 20 000

Oh so Sazka arena is now O2? hate that place :tongue2:

yes, it used to be called Sazka Arena. I also don't really like that place, it's really hard to have good sound in that venue. I wish they could fill something like Eden Stadium.

One of the UK's largest Radio stations, Radio 1 announced Guns N'Roses to play Reading Festival 2010.

Instead of playing a song from the new band, they played Welcome to the Jungle, as performed by Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff, and Adler.

Same name, different band.

Why are you posting this here after posting it in another thread? And it's still pointless and cupcake-tastic.

gnr_poster.jpg

May 30 - Bergen, Norway

Source: Chinese-Democracy Blogspot and that poster.

A second show in Bergen? Sounds very unlikely

Agreed. I was surprised that such a small town got any show at all.

Dude, we was the capital before Oslo took over! Bergen is the shit :D

But there is most likely just an error, they're playing May 31, not 30.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

gnr_poster.jpg

May 30 - Bergen, Norway

Well, yeah, I know that it's your second biggest city, but it still just have 250 000 people. Would make more sense to play two concerts in Oslo, even though it's nice that they can go to smaller cities too.

Axl, if you read this, come to Linköping. The city got 145 000 citizens. We got an indoor arena that can take 11 500 in concerts. Would be perfect!

gnr_poster.jpg

May 30 - Bergen, Norway

It could be a small warm up show... ;)

Can anyone post any info about the stadiums for these shows?

For Prague it's O2 Arena. The same like in 2006, it wasn't sold out, but it was quite full. The capacity is near to 20 000

Oh so Sazka arena is now O2? hate that place :tongue2:

yes, it used to be called Sazka Arena. I also don't really like that place, it's really hard to have good sound in that venue. I wish they could fill something like Eden Stadium.

the dates might not be true but I still got a bit excited at first seeing something else that Sazka...oh well and here we go :lol:

yeah sound is not the best and that airport-like security when youre gettin in is annoying.

..but Wiener Stadthalle - that would be much easier to get the camera in! :P

Has there been any repitition from the previous tours (apart from the UK festivals) i.e were they in Norway, Italy etc last time?

In Prague they will play even the same venue like in 2006.

I'm not sure about that poster...

They spelt 'Aalborg' wrong (it's Alborg in Danish, but the poster is in English)

The colour is wrong for the 'St' of 'St Petersburg'

Some of the dates state which country it is in but others don't

As someone said before, the dome in Arnhem is not referred to as the Arnhem Dome

Seems fishy

June 16 - Arhenm Dome, Holland

Hope this is true!

But the won't fill it, cause it can handle 30000 people while there were only 15000people at the goffertpark in 2006. Maybe the do the Geldredeme XS.

how the bloody hell do you know they wont fill it, idoit