GUNS N' ROSES Guitarist D.J. ASHBA Launches Ashba Tuner iPhone Application

gunsguy

GUNS N' ROSES Guitarist D.J. ASHBA Launches Ashba Tuner iPhone Application

GUNS N' ROSES and SIXX: A.M. guitar player D.J. Ashba has teamed up with Curious Brain, the developer of the TouchChords family of guitar apps with over 3M downloads worldwide, to create the "ASHBA Tuner" iPhone application. The revolutionary guitar and bass tuner application for both novice and expert players is available today exclusively for the iPhone and iPod touch.

"I decided to create a professional guitar tuner app because I wanted to design a tuner that not only would be useful to guitar and bass players, but to professional guitar and bass techs as well. I teamed up with Curious Brain to help me create what I feel is the ultimate professional guitar/bass tuner application out there," says D.J. of the ASHBA Tuner.

Features of the "ASHBA Tuner" include:

* Multi-string interface allows you to quickly tune your guitar or bass to a variety of tunings

* Detailed calibration mode supports pitch-perfect tuning of any instrument

* Multiple skins (look) that can be changed as desired for both guitar and bass with original artwork by ASHBA Media and Curious Brain

* The "ASHBA" button to learn about all things Ashba, and stay updated on his latest moves with the Ashba screen, with links to D.J.'s web site, MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter pages.

The "Ashba TUNER" is available now for purchase in the App Store and at Ashbaswag.com.

SOURCE: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=138756

Edited by gunsguy

It's pretty cool, got alot of different tuning styles, and it's really accurate (and if you feel like the tuning is wrong or want to hear the correct tuning, you can pick or strum the string on the screen, witch is very useful for people who may want to memorize tunings also.) For 3 bucks, it's awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

ashbatuneriphone4.jpg

Instructions:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ashbatuner/id354558714?mt=8

Please take time to leave a 5 star review.

ASHBA Tuner Description

Tune your instrument in the signature style of Dj ASHBA!

Guns N’ Roses guitarist Dj ASHBA has teamed up with Curious Brain to create the “ASHBA Tuner” iPhone application. The revolutionary guitar and bass tuner application for both novice and expert players.

Featuring a lightning fast pitch detection system, ASHBA Tuner has an innovative multi-string layout with algorithms for Guitar and Bass.

Features include:

• Multi-string interface allows you to quickly tune your guitar or bass to a variety of tunings

• Detailed calibration mode supports pitch-perfect tuning of any instrument

• Multiple skins that can be changed as desired for both guitar and bass with original artwork by ASHBA Media and Curious Brain

• The “ASHBA” button to learn about all things ASHBA, and stay updated on his latest moves with the ASHBA screen, with links to Dj’s website, Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter pages.

The unique Tuner view shows all the strings at once, and detects what string you're tuning on your instrument. Select from a list of different tunings for guitar and bass. Hear the pitches by touching the strings, or strumming them like real guitar strings.

The Tone view gives you a more traditional chromatic tuner, which displays both the tone and its absolute frequency in Hertz. Use the provided Pitch Reference buttons to hear how each string should sound.

The Settings screen lets you pick your instrument and tuning, and switch application skins between the "ASHBA Demented" default and a clean "CB Minimal" look.

ASHBA Tuner is the versatile, precise and stylish way to tune your instrument!

*** NOTE: AshbaTuner is fully compatible with iPod touch as long as external microphone is connected. ***

ashbatuneriphone4.jpg

Instructions:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ashbatuner/id354558714?mt=8

Please take time to leave a 5 star review.

ASHBA Tuner Description

Tune your instrument in the signature style of Dj ASHBA!

Guns N’ Roses guitarist Dj ASHBA has teamed up with Curious Brain to create the “ASHBA Tuner” iPhone application. The revolutionary guitar and bass tuner application for both novice and expert players.

Featuring a lightning fast pitch detection system, ASHBA Tuner has an innovative multi-string layout with algorithms for Guitar and Bass.

Features include:

• Multi-string interface allows you to quickly tune your guitar or bass to a variety of tunings

• Detailed calibration mode supports pitch-perfect tuning of any instrument

• Multiple skins that can be changed as desired for both guitar and bass with original artwork by ASHBA Media and Curious Brain

• The “ASHBA” button to learn about all things ASHBA, and stay updated on his latest moves with the ASHBA screen, with links to Dj’s website, Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter pages.

The unique Tuner view shows all the strings at once, and detects what string you're tuning on your instrument. Select from a list of different tunings for guitar and bass. Hear the pitches by touching the strings, or strumming them like real guitar strings.

The Tone view gives you a more traditional chromatic tuner, which displays both the tone and its absolute frequency in Hertz. Use the provided Pitch Reference buttons to hear how each string should sound.

The Settings screen lets you pick your instrument and tuning, and switch application skins between the "ASHBA Demented" default and a clean "CB Minimal" look.

ASHBA Tuner is the versatile, precise and stylish way to tune your instrument!

*** NOTE: AshbaTuner is fully compatible with iPod touch as long as external microphone is connected. ***

We love all products endorsed by DJ Ashba

Any app experts here?

I got this tuner but whenever I touch the strings on my iphone i just get a clicking noise. Also when I strum strings on my guitar there is no activity on the iphone screen at all.

Have deleted and re-downloaded - still the same.

Any ideas guys?

• 3 weeks later...

ASHBA Swag was created by Grammy Nominated, Platinum Recording Artist Dj ASHBA (guitarist of Guns N' Roses & co-founder of Sixx:A.M.) A-Swag is top of the line quality products that were personally designed and created by Dj and his Creative Agency ASHBA Media. He spares NO expense when creating swag for his fans. From his Signature Guitar Collection by Ovation Guitars, The Demented Collection is a collection of 4 guitars designed from head to toe to Dj's specs. The Graphics are also designed by Dj Ashba and ASHBA Media along with Darcy Watt and world famous "Olive" artist Michael Godard. He also has a line of Mini Guitar replicas called The "Mini" Demented Collection. His clothing is top notch quality with intense graphics that are beautifully displayed by using 12 color printing. He recently teamed up with Curious Brain and designed his own Professional Guitar Tuner called "ASHBA Tuner" which is doing amazing and is rated the best guitar tuner app on the market, available now on the Apple iTunes Store. The Custom Shop in ASHBA Swag will allow you to customize your ringtones by downloading some very Demented Ringtones created and written by Dj ASHBA, and you will also be able to purchase all of his amazing graphics to cover your electronics, including Guitar Hero guitars, Mp3 players, iPod, iPhones, Laptops and much more! Check it out today!

www.AshbaSwag.com

ashbaswag.jpg

http://www.pict.com/personal/albums/id/63063