CYPRESS HILL's B-REAL On 'Chinese Democracy'

matthewlang

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gunns5

what isnt Guns N Roses, are a bunch of tools wrapping over paradise city and basically destroying it the second he started wrapping with that annoying voice he has.

Fuck cypress hill, anyone even listen to them anymore?

Couldn't be more right. No matter how good Fake GNR is, it's still not Guns N' Roses.

"'Till he [Axl Rose] puts the rest of the guys back there, that shit is not GUNS N' ROSES. Just 'cause he owns the name means nothing."

Edited by Christian

I like how he covers Paradise City, a Guns N' Roses song, and then goes about to disrespect the new band, which is Guns N' Roses, who release new material...that B-Real has never even heard.

I would say this is why you stay in school kids, but he is successful, which doesn't make you intelligent.

I like how he covers Paradise City, a Guns N' Roses song, and then goes about to disrespect the new band, which is Guns N' Roses, who release new material...that B-Real has never even heard.

I would say this is why you stay in school kids, but he is successful, which doesn't make you intelligent.

Well said.

He's not the first and won't be the last person to express this opinion. Who cares? People with his viewpoint can bitch all they want, but it's pointless. It won't change the reality of the situation.

Ali

B-REAL is 100% correct.. AND QUITE TALENTED YOU ALL SHOULD GIVE CYPRUSS A LISTEN

THIS IS NOT GUNS N ROSES.

I try to like this Karokee band but it just hurts my ears to hear these Talentless bums butcher Slash & Izzy's beuatiful guitar riffs.

AXL GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT. YOU SHOULD TAKE A HINT WHEN UR CONCERTS ARE GETTING CANCELED CAUSE ONLY 3000 PEOPLE BUY TICKETS TO SEE YOU AT A STADIUM.

Talentless bums

You can think this isn't Guns N' Roses and whine for a reunion all you want, but saying these guys are talentless is just stupid.

AXL GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT. YOU SHOULD TAKE A HINT WHEN UR CONCERTS ARE GETTING CANCELED CAUSE ONLY 3000 PEOPLE BUY TICKETS TO SEE YOU AT A STADIUM.

Funny you mention that, but don't mention the other 12 shows where attendence was 20,000 or more.

Edited by Deb Rose

Guest gunns5

dont feed those cupcakes deb rose, they are insignificant, and would pay to go see Guns N Roses in a heart beat if they were to play in their home city tommorow.

Talentless bums

You can think this isn't Guns N' Roses and whine for a reunion all you want, but saying these guys are talentless is just stupid.

Funny you mention that, but don't mention the other 12 shows were attendence was 20,000 or more.

Hows AXL's NUTS TASTE????? SINCE U B ALL ON EM

dont feed those cupcakes deb rose, they are insignificant, and would pay to go see Guns N Roses in a heart beat if they were to play in their home city tommorow.

First off. NO ONES OPIONION IS INSIGNIFICANT. I am simply expressing my opinion. I also would go see AXL & CO peform. JUST LIKE I WOULD GO SEE SLASH OR IZZY PERFORM. cause i support the REAL GUNS N ROSES.

& SLASHES album is just as good if NOT BETTER THAN CHINESE DEMOCRACY