New album

Black Horse

FOR FUCK´S SAKE PEOPLE. STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT THE FUCKING NEW ALBUM.

WE DON´T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANY NEW ALBUM, NO OFFICIAL WORD FROM AXL, THE BAND OR THEIR CAMP AND PEOPLE INSIST ON IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

You bring this rumour up in almost every damn topic and not only me but a lot of us are sick and tired of the nonsense invented by someone with too much time on his hands. No one has said a word about the fucking new album, it is all people´s speculation and the kiddos are a big pain in the arse because they can´t let this stupid rumour be.

And yes, I know what Dexter said in his chats here but for fucks sake, stop inventing rumours and bullshit. If an album has to be released, it will be released but until then, please, stop the idiotic bullshit and stop talking about an album that is only in your imagination.

Should I start my own rumour about Axl liking banana ice-cream and assume he is going to eat it in public? OH no!! Tommy speaks but he doesn´t mention a word about the banana ice-cream! Why would Axl hire DJ Ashba if he doesn´t like banana ice-cream? Will Axl run his own banana ice-cream business? :blink:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR FUCK´S SAKE PEOPLE. STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT THE FUCKING NEW ALBUM.

WE DON´T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANY NEW ALBUM, NO OFFICIAL WORD FROM AXL, THE BAND OR THEIR CAMP AND PEOPLE INSIST ON IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

You bring this rumour up in almost every damn topic and not only me but a lot of us are sick and tired of the nonsense invented by someone with too much time on his hands. No one has said a word about the fucking new album, it is all people´s speculation and the kiddos are a big pain in the arse because they can´t let this stupid rumour be.

And yes, I know what Dexter said in his chats here but for fucks sake, stop inventing rumours and bullshit. If an album has to be released, it will be released but until then, please, stop the idiotic bullshit and stop talking about an album that is only in your imagination.

Should I start my own rumour about Axl liking banana ice-cream and assume he is going to eat it in public? OH no!! Tommy speaks but he doesn´t mention a word about the banana ice-cream! Why would Axl hire DJ Ashba if he doesn´t like banana ice-cream? Will Axl run his own banana ice-cream business? :blink:

That ought to take care of it. Shouldn't a problem, here on out.

Black Horse has a very valid point. A lot of people on this board are fucking retarded, to put in mildly. Some wonder why the Guns' camp is sometimes a bit hostile towards fans, and this is EXACTLY why; people, for ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON, start BS rumors and then other low IQ individuals who can't see the forest for the trees take said rumors and run all over the internet with them.

The clearest statement regarding a new album is in the Del James interview where Axl clearly stated he doesn't know when, or fucking care, when his next album is to be coming out, because for the moment he is concentrating on Chinese Democracy. Axl couldn't have made it more clear.

But, of course, some brainless douche-bag comes along and BAM! He starts a whole train wreck of misinformation and you dolts lap it up like kittens at a milk saucer. The amount of threads popping up about "Chinese Democracy II" is increasing at an alarming rate, and I hope the mods start closing them. I, and obviously Black Horse, as well as the Band I'm sure, would appreciate it if this crap comes to an end.

Edited by T.W.A.T.

4)I have absolutely no idea about Axl's favorite ice cream flavor. I've been searchig for this for about half an hour yesterday. Although I'm pretty sure I've seen in some website, about 3 years ago, that he loved chocolate ice cream. I'm not positive it's true, though.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Guns-N-Roses-471/Axl-rose.htm

In the behind the music special, Slash said Axl like chocolate. Obviously lies. I'm sticking with banana.

This ice cream thing is getting old. Rather than acknowledging the point, you fools continue to epic idiots.

So, do you want praise your eye-opening post or Axl's favorite ice-cream? Keep in mind you cannot have it all. Choose wisely.

This ice cream thing is getting old. Rather than acknowledging the point, you fools continue to epic idiots.

So, do you want praise your eye-opening post or Axl's favorite ice-cream? Keep in mind you cannot have it all. Choose wisely.

Seriously dude, how old are you? I keep checking to see everyones' ages in this thread because I'm 90% certain a good portion of you guys aren't even 15. You're wasting the site's bandwidth. :)

Lighten up T.W.A.T.

We all know there is no solid indication of a new album. It's purely speculation and nothing more, there is nothing wrong with talking about the possibility of it and thinking about how awesome it would be.

This is what happens in the down time between tour legs, the band goes into down time and there isn't all that much to talk about. You can only talk about upcoming dates for so long, eventually saying "OMGZZ I CAN'T WAIT!!" gets a bit boring.

Edited by plonker88

Seriously dude, how old are you? I keep checking to see everyones' ages in this thread because I'm 90% certain a good portion of you guys aren't even 15. You're wasting the site's bandwidth. :)

Apparently not old enough to get my blood up over something as absolutely silly as ice-cream. How old would that make you? ;)