New album

Black Horse

This ice cream thing is getting old. Rather than acknowledging the point, you fools continue to epic idiots.

So, do you want praise your eye-opening post or Axl's favorite ice-cream? Keep in mind you cannot have it all. Choose wisely.

Seriously dude, how old are you? I keep checking to see everyones' ages in this thread because I'm 90% certain a good portion of you guys aren't even 15. You're wasting the site's bandwidth. :)

Seriously dude, grownups like ice cream too! Try some, you might just lighten up a bit!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like right here would be the right place for me to state I STILL BELIEVE IN A REUNION.

That would probably be a Ben And Jerry's Flavor....something like Axl and Slash Chunky Chocolate Chip Reunion 2011. Long, but serves its purpose. :thumbsup:

Seems like right here would be the right place for me to state I STILL BELIEVE IN A REUNION.

That would probably be a Ben And Jerry's Flavor....something like Axl and Slash Chunky Chocolate Chip Reunion 2011. Long, but serves its purpose. :thumbsup:

Chocolate and Strawberry Izz Cream with Popcorn, & Marshmallow Duff

Lighten up T.W.A.T.

We all know there is no solid indication of a new album. It's purely speculation and nothing more, there is nothing wrong with talking about the possibility of it and thinking about how awesome it would be.

This is what happens in the down time between tour legs, the band goes into down time and there isn't all that much to talk about. You can only talk about upcoming dates for so long, eventually saying "OMGZZ I CAN'T WAIT!!" gets a bit boring.

Dude, I get that part of the fun is speculation, but seriously, there's at least four threads regarding "CD II" and its release date. Four threads for something that hasn't even been announced is not necessary, and a lot of people are actually believing another album might drop within the year. It baffles me why people wonder why Axl doesn't talk more directly to us. His point regarding the next album was clearly made when he was interviewed by Del James.

Edited by T.W.A.T.

His point regarding the next album was clearly made when he was interview with Del James.

Yeah, he wansn't vague at all in that interview. :rolleyes:

Which has thusly inspired 'Axl and Del's Very Vague Vanilla.'

Lighten up T.W.A.T.

We all know there is no solid indication of a new album. It's purely speculation and nothing more, there is nothing wrong with talking about the possibility of it and thinking about how awesome it would be.

This is what happens in the down time between tour legs, the band goes into down time and there isn't all that much to talk about. You can only talk about upcoming dates for so long, eventually saying "OMGZZ I CAN'T WAIT!!" gets a bit boring.

Thats not the point. The point is that itll turn into another Chinese Democracy fiasco. Fans are getting themselves hyped up about something thats not even gonna happen, and then they start believing thats its gonna happen. Then when it doesnt, they start blaming Axl and Guns and managment, when in fact, none of them have even mentioned a word about anything regarding a new album. Its not fair to the band.

. Fans are getting themselves hyped up about something thats not even gonna happen

Why don't you believe in Axl?

+1

Axl said this album would come out and I believe him. Can't blame excited fans for being exactly that.

Lighten up T.W.A.T.

Thats not the point. The point is that itll turn into another Chinese Democracy fiasco. Fans are getting themselves hyped up about something thats not even gonna happen, and then they start believing thats its gonna happen. Then when it doesnt, they start blaming Axl and Guns and managment, when in fact, none of them have even mentioned a word about anything regarding a new album. Its not fair to the band.

Have some faith in the people on this board, they aren't stupid enough to believe that any of this actually comes from any recent development within the Guns camp. If anyone does come out angry the album come out then someone will no doubt tear them a new one. I will do it personally if needs be.

Everyone knows Axl prefers strawberry sundaes.

But during his chats he said he liked banana!!! Why does he torment his fans so??

:laugh:

OMG it's gonna be a double-sundae, strawberry AND banana!

hahaha! :lol: Oh the crazyness ... im loving it

Answering to the topic i agree ...i dont see why all this talk about a new cd if Axl or anybody else in the band didnt mention anything but i guess in a way is understandable people just get ancious.

Is like GNR fans like to torture themselves . I sure dont ...thats why im not stressing my little head thinking if a new cd is gonna come out this years or not

Edited by love&hates

Well no one has shot down the rumors thus far...

i think axl needs to come on the board again and dismiss these rumors then so we dont have to worry about this issue at least for awhile

But what if there's nothing to dismiss, and he does plan on putting it out this year?