New album

Black Horse

Leave it to a N00b to start a thread titled just "NEW ALBUM" and then complain about people speculating about said new album. This thread did nothing but add to the mix of threads about said new album. If someone is just visiting this board for the first time of course they will click this thread as they will assume it is about a NEW ALBUM. Maybe the OP just wanted to create a thread that people would actually respond to. Anyway, we are GNR fans. During periods of downtime we speculate. Nobody has posted any song titles/release dates so there is no reason for the GNR camp to comment on a non-story.

As I said before I can't believe that GNR would try touring the states AGAIN on the ChiDem name. It isn't like this is Def Leppard's HYSTERIA which sold for years and spawned many hit singles/year long tours.

Minkia, you're still GNR educating people!!! GO HABS GO! GO AXL GO!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, fuck off - Black Horse - you tedious cunt. i despise posters like you. So earnest. So fucking young and full of hope. Piss off. Stop wasting our fucking time with your pedantic, pernickety bullshit. I say I hate your attitude, but that word isn't quite strong enough. Despise? Loathe?

Get to fuck off this message boartd and stop wasting out time.

Yours......

The mods have not locked any "new album" threads thus far, even though we have no real proof. This is very telling as they usually allow threads that are based on stuff actually happening, even though its unofficial. Its quite possible that Eric knows about whatever plans are in the making. Hell even HTGTG have a thread about it, Jarmo would surely shut down the thread if it were not true, instead, he is posting in it. There is definitely something going on. Whether its a re-release or new album who knows.

FOR FUCK´S SAKE PEOPLE. STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT THE FUCKING NEW ALBUM.

WE DON´T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANY NEW ALBUM, NO OFFICIAL WORD FROM AXL, THE BAND OR THEIR CAMP AND PEOPLE INSIST ON IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

You bring this rumour up in almost every damn topic and not only me but a lot of us are sick and tired of the nonsense invented by someone with too much time on his hands. No one has said a word about the fucking new album, it is all people´s speculation and the kiddos are a big pain in the arse because they can´t let this stupid rumour be.

And yes, I know what Dexter said in his chats here but for fucks sake, stop inventing rumours and bullshit. If an album has to be released, it will be released but until then, please, stop the idiotic bullshit and stop talking about an album that is only in your imagination.

Should I start my own rumour about Axl liking banana ice-cream and assume he is going to eat it in public? OH no!! Tommy speaks but he doesn´t mention a word about the banana ice-cream! Why would Axl hire DJ Ashba if he doesn´t like banana ice-cream? Will Axl run his own banana ice-cream business? :blink:

Thanks for your thread, I swear to God, I opened it for the sole purpose of finding out if anythng had been nmentioned or if it was stupid bull shit rumors the sake of rumors, you answered that question. I though a post CD leak had surfaced or some shit.

No wonder Slash wrote a song about us. "Voices with nothing to say" So we make shit up.

Forgive spelling, High as shit on Ambien,

This was not sarcastic, seriously thanks for the post, saved me a lot of reading.

Aw, fuck off - Black Horse - you tedious cunt. i despise posters like you. So earnest. So fucking young and full of hope. Piss off. Stop wasting our fucking time with your pedantic, pernickety bullshit. I say I hate your attitude, but that word isn't quite strong enough. Despise? Loathe?

Yours......

There was no need for that. It speaks volumes about you as a person if you honestly felt this was necessary.

Edited by plonker88

It's difficult one, if you talk about it you feel like an idiot/douchebag, if you don't you feel like you deliberately over looking the this giant pink elephant in the room. I guess it's best to just find a piece of furniture to gnaw on. I think I insured this couch.

Tommy Stinson gave an update on his website of future work, and theres no mention of working on any Guns material. People here are really getting ahead of themselves.

He wouldn't mention it even if they were working on it. Chances are he finished recording his bass long ago since Drums, Bass and Rhythm guitar are usually the first things recorded. I'm not saying that's a reason to believe an album is on its way, I honestly don't see it happening till 2012, just pointing out some scenarios.

Why don't you all make a new album? With the time and passion you all have for new albums...I think it could be really great.

Make a new thread, discuss ideas.. people can contribute to all the different parts separately (lyrics, guitar, whatever) and then someone can put them together.

Then dedicate it to Dexter and guilt trip him over taking so long for a new album.

Edited by chaos

Why don't you all make a new album? With the time and passion you all have for new albums...I think it could be really great.

Make a new thread, discuss ideas.. people can contribute to all the different parts separately (lyrics, guitar, whatever) and then someone can put them together.

Then dedicate it to Dexter and guilt trip him over taking so long for a new album.

Genius idea

FOR FUCK´S SAKE PEOPLE. STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT THE FUCKING NEW ALBUM.

WE DON´T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANY NEW ALBUM, NO OFFICIAL WORD FROM AXL, THE BAND OR THEIR CAMP AND PEOPLE INSIST ON IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

You bring this rumour up in almost every damn topic and not only me but a lot of us are sick and tired of the nonsense invented by someone with too much time on his hands. No one has said a word about the fucking new album, it is all people´s speculation and the kiddos are a big pain in the arse because they can´t let this stupid rumour be.

And yes, I know what Dexter said in his chats here but for fucks sake, stop inventing rumours and bullshit. If an album has to be released, it will be released but until then, please, stop the idiotic bullshit and stop talking about an album that is only in your imagination.

Should I start my own rumour about Axl liking banana ice-cream and assume he is going to eat it in public? OH no!! Tommy speaks but he doesn´t mention a word about the banana ice-cream! Why would Axl hire DJ Ashba if he doesn´t like banana ice-cream? Will Axl run his own banana ice-cream business? :blink:

Wow! Did ya accidently shrink your panties in the dryer? Well, whatver the case, you did make a great point rock3

Yours......

Thank you for your sincere answer "sir" . It´s been very kind of you. The fact that you were unable to state your point and had to resort to insults and lacks of respect speaks volumes of you. Thank you. It´s people like you the ones who contribute to make this place better. :kiss:

And well, some of the responses don´t surprise me at all. I guess it was too much to ask to have a serious discussion about the matter.

Anyways, I am a newbie but I´ve been a fan for years and I´m a bit older than the average here, maybe, that is why I don´t get on well too much with people here and their attitude.

And to the ones who understood my point, thank you!

Once all you fools stop posting every single GnR thought you have, this we again become an interesting site to return to.

Because this is the wrong place to do that.

Wait...............

Edited by plonker88

And well, some of the responses don´t surprise me at all. I guess it was too much to ask to have a serious discussion about the matter.

Really? But you wanted to have a serious discussion about how you want everyone to stop having speculative discussions, calling their comments "idiotic" and otherwise framing your argument in a demeaning way, and then act as if you'd hoped you'd have been taken seriously? Okay, sure, you were trying to have a serious discussion.

Really? But you wanted to have a serious discussion about how you want everyone to stop having speculative discussions, calling their comments "idiotic" and otherwise framing your argument in a demeaning way, and then act as if you'd hoped you'd have been taken seriously? Okay, sure, you were trying to have a serious discussion.

You got me wrong dude.

You got me wrong dude.

That's cool. There are those that make posts to intentionally stir the pot, only to come back later with a different tone and then act like so many others were being immature . . .

But then, on topic, I don't see anything wrong with people hoping for a new album. What is the harm in it? If people get their hopes up based on what we've been saying on a message board, that's their own problem. Don't see how it causes trouble for the band, but if they're bothered by it, then we'd be thrilled for Axl to come on here and set the record straight, he's a big boy. As a matter of fact, in his own way, he's kinda responsible for a lot of the misinformation that's out there, in that he's the one that refuses to do any real interviews.

guys i was hanging out with Ron Thal for a bit after the Fozzy concert in Times Square Wednesday and he told me they have not recorded any new material...the man is really down to earth and friendly

Why would they? They made CD and the follow up together.

They have three albums worth of songs pretty much done.

They should just release the next album in the fall, maybe even a double, then write a new album

Plus I am pretty sure the label is not going to shell out more money for this band to write new songs or record new songs until they release the other two albums first.

Edited by gnr-dave

guys i was hanging out with Ron Thal for a bit after the Fozzy concert in Times Square Wednesday and he told me they have not recorded any new material...the man is really down to earth and friendly

Why would they? They made CD and the follow up together.

They have three albums worth of songs pretty much done.

They should just release the next album in the fall, maybe even a double, then write a new album

Plus I am pretty sure the label is not going to shell out more money for this band to write new songs or record new songs until they release the other two albums first.

This is the 1st time I'll agree with you today.

Axl putting out another record within a two-year window of Chinese Democracy would do wonders for his credibility.

Slash and (supposedly) Axl will be both be touring the U.S. this Fall.

Slash's album will be five months old at that point.