The Band May Be Gathering

MicEffecT

According to WWE's Chris Jericho... @IAmJericho His band Fozzy did a show in NYC last night. He stated that members of Anthrax, Vinnie Paul etc... came out for the show. He also said "Bumblefoot of GNR" was there too. I assume there could be more "secret" shows in the very near future. We know that DJ Ashba is in Vegas but he could be on his way to NYC. I do not have any details, but figured fans may want to know!!

Great gig in NYC tonight and what an allstar cast that came to join us..3/5 of anthrax, avenged sevenfold, vinnie Paul, steve brown, Eddie trunk, don Jamison, bumblefoot from gnr, and Portnoy played Freewheel Burning with us for the encore...

Edited by MicEffecT

Guest gunns5

Maybe they are 3d rendering the Better video, adding special effects, making Axls microphone kinda jump out of the screen, the technology these days is pretty impressive

Maybe they are 3d rendering the Better video, adding special effects, making Axls microphone kinda jump out of the screen, the technology these days is pretty impressive

That would be sweet.

They should just skip Chinese Democracy 2 and got straight to Chinese Democracy 3-D

Guest gunns5

That would be sweet.

They should just skip Chinese Democracy 2 and got straight to Chinese Democracy 3-D

I think u2 did something like that, but never saw it (nor want to ever) but yes, Chinese Democracy -3d would be fucking awesome (if youve seen MJ's 'This is It' movie, and picture a Chinese Democracy concert on that kind of scale (technology wise) nothing could surpass it.

I think u2 did something like that, but never saw it (nor want to ever) but yes, Chinese Democracy -3d would be fucking awesome (if youve seen MJ's 'This is It' movie, and picture a Chinese Democracy concert on that kind of scale (technology wise) nothing could surpass it.

It would be so grand, so fantastic ... can you imagine "Live and Let Die" in 3-D?

Guest gunns5

It would be so grand, so fantastic ... can you imagine "Live and Let Die" in 3-D?

What about Scraped in 3d, with 3d explosions going off whilst you see guns blazing with bullets firing past people in the mosh pit rock3

Guest gunns5

a woman in 3d getting rooted during the middle of Rocket Queen, haha, thats a sure soldout concert tour in the U.S.A :thumbsup:

Edited by gunns5

a woman in 3d getting rooted during the middle of Rocket Queen, haha, thats a sure soldout concert tour in the U.S.A :thumbsup:

Seriously though, footage of chicks in the audience taking their tee shirts off. :thumbsup:

Lol,, boobs in 3D...You may be on to something here :D

According to WWE's Chris Jericho... @IAmJericho His band Fozzy did a show in NYC last night. He stated that members of Anthrax, Vinnie Paul etc... came out for the show. He also said "Bumblefoot of GNR" was there too. I assume there could be more "secret" shows in the very near future. We know that DJ Ashba is in Vegas but he could be on his way to NYC. I do not have any details, but figured fans may want to know!!

Great gig in NYC tonight and what an allstar cast that came to join us..3/5 of anthrax, avenged sevenfold, vinnie Paul, steve brown, Eddie trunk, don Jamison, bumblefoot from gnr, and Portnoy played Freewheel Burning with us for the encore...

Bumblefoot lives on the East Coast in the Jersey area. Why is it so weird for him to go to New York?

What about Scraped in 3d, with 3d explosions going off whilst you see guns blazing with bullets firing past people in the mosh pit rock3

hot damn! that might be something like... I don't know.. a concert?

seriously why not just see the show? I get it with 'This is It' since MJ just passed away and a lot of people wanted to see him on his last tour but hey, Guns are still going