OZZFEST 2010 lineup/dates

Subtle Signs

No Tool/FNM/SLASH/Soundgarden/Metallica.

http://www.blacklabelsociety.com/archives/222

Black Label Society makes a triumphant return to headline the second stage of this year’s OZZfest 2010 incarnation. Black Label Society are six times veterans of the tour. The band will be joined on the second stage by Drowning Pool, Kingdom of Sorrow, and Goatwhore, Skeletonwitch, Saviours and Kataklysm.

The tour will be headlined by mainstagers Ozzy Osbourne and Motley Crue and also rounding out the main stage are Rob Halford, DevilDriver and Nonpoint.

OZZFest will kick off August 14 in San Bernardino (the birthplace of the first OZZFest in 1996) and then make stops in Chicago, IL, Hartford, CT, Camden, NJ, Pittsburgh, PA and Boston, MA

Tickets for the show’s go on sale May 22 at OZZfest.com and LiveNation.com

Check the Fan Club for special Black Label VIP Meet & Greet packages available soon

The 2010 OZZfest dates are as follows:

Tickets for the show’s go on sale May 22 at OZZfest.com and LiveNation.com

Check the Fan Club for special Black Label VIP Meet & Greet packages available soon

The 2010 OZZfest dates are as follows:

Ozzfest 2010 Tour Dates Date City Venue

Sat, Aug 14 San Bernardino, CA San Manuel Amphitheater

Tue, Aug 17 Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amp.

Thur, Aug 19 Pittsburg, PA First Niagara Pavilion

Sat, Aug 21 Hartford, CT Comcast Theater

Sun, Aug 22 Camden, NJ Susquehanna

Tue, Aug 24 Boston, MA Comcast Center

Six dates? What the hell?

This is a letdown...

BLS and Ozzy are the only ones I'm interested in. They were stupid to not get Soundgarden or Metallica on the bill.

Not sure if I'll be going to this after all, especially seeing as how Pittsburgh is the closest one for me and that's four hours away.

If Slash, Metallica or Soundgarden were on the bill, I would be more inclined to want to go, but four hours just for BLS and Ozzy? I'm not sure if I'll do it...

I can't believe it's only six shows though. For fuck's sake... I might just wait for Ozzy's solo tour as well.

CRUE has toured so much over the last few years. They are supposed to do a big 30th anniversary world tour in 2011.

I love OZZY but i think I will wait for his own solo headlining tour. This bill is a fucking joke. They couldn't get TOOL/METALLICA/FNM/SOUNDGARDEN/SLASH etc for SIX fucking shows. I didn't expect all of those bands but 2-3 would have been nice and worth the trip to PA.

Where did you hear they're doing a 30th anniversary tour? Last I heard, '11 was just going to be Crue Fest 3.

Shit line-up beside Motley. I definitely won't travel 6 hours just to see them open for fucking Ozzy, especially since I'll be seeing them less than 2 weeks earlier at Sonisphere Sweden.

Ozzfest went to shit after '05. Well, during '05.

The Crue is by far the worst headlining band I've ever seen live. Vince Neil can't sing for shit. He can't even complete a song without skipping every other word.

Primal Scream

Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)

Motherfucker Of The Year

Wild Side

Live Wire

Need I name more?

Sure, there's a couple songs that are too rapid for him to do well live, but a majority of it is fine. And they aren't even close to being the worst headlining band I've seen (That honor goes to Aerosmith, who Motley completely fucking upstaged in '06). In fact, I'd say one of the Crue Fest 2 shows I saw last year would be in my top 5 shows of all time.

The Crue is by far the worst headlining band I've ever seen live. Vince Neil can't sing for shit. He can't even complete a song without skipping every other word.

Primal Scream

Motherfucker Of The Year

Wild Side

Live Wire

Need I name more?

Sure, there's a couple songs that are too rapid for him to do well live, but a majority of it is fine. And they aren't even close to being the worst headlining band I've seen (That honor goes to Aerosmith, who Motley completely fucking upstaged in '06). In fact, I'd say one of the Crue Fest 2 shows I saw last year would be in my top 5 shows of all time.

CF2 kicked amazing amounts of ass - the asylum first set and then into the twisted metal second set was awesome! I saw them open for Aerosmith on the 'Route Of All Evil' tour in 06 too (First time i saw motley) -- Yea, motley was the better show, but thats not to say Aerosmith were bad at all.

Primal Scream

Motherfucker Of The Year

Wild Side

Live Wire

Need I name more?

CF2 kicked amazing amounts of ass - the asylum first set and then into the twisted metal second set was awesome! I saw them open for Aerosmith on the 'Route Of All Evil' tour in 06 too (First time i saw motley) -- Yea, motley was the better show, but thats not to say Aerosmith were bad at all.

Aerosmith was fucking horrible at my show. They only did 75 minutes and 13 songs. Steven Tyler was in REALLY rough shape, and the band wasn't all that tight. Joe Perry was great though. Setlist:

Toys In The Attic

Mama Kin

S.O.S. (Too Bad)

Cryin'

Jaded

Baby, Please Don't Go

Stop Messin' Around

What It Takes

Eat The Rich

Sweet Emotion

Draw The Line

---encore---

Love In An Elevator

Walk This Way

Primal Scream

Motherfucker Of The Year

Wild Side

Live Wire

Need I name more?

Aerosmith was fucking horrible at my show. They only did 75 minutes and 13 songs. Steven Tyler was in REALLY rough shape, and the band wasn't all that tight. Joe Perry was great though. Setlist:

Toys In The Attic

Mama Kin

S.O.S. (Too Bad)

Cryin'

Jaded

Baby, Please Don't Go

Stop Messin' Around

What It Takes

Eat The Rich

Sweet Emotion

Draw The Line

---encore---

Love In An Elevator

Walk This Way

When i saw them they were pretty good, it was near the end of the tour, and it was motleys last night with them so it was kinda special. heres the setlist when i saw them

Toys In The Attic

Walkin' The Dog

Love In An Elevator

Cryin'

What It Takes

Baby Please Dont Go

Stop Messin' Around

Seasons Of Wither

Dream On

Helter Skelter (w/ Nikki Sixx !!)

Lord Of The Thighs

Last Child

Sweet Emotion

Draw The Line

-Encore-

Walk This Way

Helter with nikki was fucking amazing

So, I looked up the rest of the bands that I've never really listened to, or heard of.

MY OPINIONS:

DevilDriver - lol

Nonpoint - Actually, not too bad. I'm actually kind of looking forward to seeing them now.

Kingdom of Sorrow - Nah, no thanks.

Goatwhore - Meh, I can stand them more than DevilDriver and Kingdom of Sorrow.

Skeletonwitch - Haha, what?

Saviours - Eh

Kataklysm - lololol

So, besides Nonpoint, the rest can fuck themselves. When did Ozzfest turn into a death metal, growling piece of shit?

Good thing Ozzy, BLS, and Halford are there.

Massive letdown when you look at what was rumoured yeah - totally agree.

Gotta concur about Motley too - when I saw them (Carnival of Sins tour), Vince was way out of breath, out of tune and the only guy that really looked like he wanted to be there was Nikki. Mick's solo spot was pretty much just noise, and Tommy started abusing some girl who looked like she was about 15 for not getting her tits out during the 20 odd minutes he devoted to tittycam.

Shame, because it was a gig I'd really been looking forward too (didn't really care how cheesy it was, I wanted lots of pyro and noise). Motorhead opened for them and completely blew them out of the water in every way possible. Maybe they have their off-nights and on-nights... this was definitely an "off" night.