Financial Crisis doesn't bash NEW GNR?

BarquisimetoRock

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so do ya STILL think that Financial Crisis doesn't bash gnr YET? ...homeless people have nothing to do with THEN?

No! There's starvation in Africa!

it always has and it always will ! ...the financial crisis is something worser than that cuz it might destroy the whole planet, not talkin' 'bout one continent,i'm talkin' 'bout the whole earth , can ya imagine everyone plundering food stories and killing each other all cuz of lack of money?

...can you imagine 1000 homeless persons stealing axl's house while he runs away for his life? :shock:

...If i was New GNR then i'd be afraid!

if you were anyone anywhere in the world you'd be afraid, jugding by your logic

you'd NOT be...fitting? :vomit:

This thread is great. This poster is awesome. I immortalized him in my signature.

Axl would just turn on his ole' trusty fire hose and spray down the whole lot of them smelly bastards. They'd be back living down by the ocean in no time at all.

Edited by ITW 2012

Do you not realise that most countries are coming out of recession? The financial crisis you keep bitching about will be over soon. The financial crisis isn't actually having any impact on 75% of people.

It certainly doesn't impact on celebrities, they have more money than the average person will ever earn.

You realise that Axl could go play a private gig like the secret gigs earlier this year and get paid $10,000 for a 5 song set?

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

RocketKing99 I know u r also amazing....thanx!...let's keep rockin' together!

...I remember those times when AXL and the rest of the band needed 50 security guys only to get in and get out of a hotel room, I remember when Axl didn't come out from his mainson cuz he needed 2 police men and his personal bodyguard to protect him night and day, he got paid with milionaire contracts just to give a simple interview on tv! and now he's supposed to be right at playing a private gig for $10,000??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :vomit:

Can ya Imagine what NOEL GALLAGER(oasis) would think 'bout Mr Rose if NEW GNR shall do something cheap like that? can't ya? :o

Do you not realise that most countries are coming out of recession? The financial crisis you keep bitching about will be over soon. The financial crisis isn't actually having any impact on 75% of people.

It certainly doesn't impact on celebrities, they have more money than the average person will ever earn.

You realise that Axl could go play a private gig like the secret gigs earlier this year and get paid $10,000 for a 5 song set?

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

...I remember those times when AXL and the rest of the band needed 50 security guys only to get in and get out of a hotel room, I remember when Axl didn't come out from his mainson cuz he needed 2 police men and his personal bodyguard to protect him night and day, he got paid with milionaire contracts just to give a simple interview on tv! and now he's supposed to be right at playing a private gig for $10,000??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :vomit:

Can ya Imagine what NOEL GALLAGER(oasis) would think 'bout Mr Rose if NEW GNR shall do something cheap like that? can't ya? :o

I doubt he would give a fuck.

Where do you live out of interest?

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I doubt he would give a fuck.

Where do you live out of interest?

I live in da same planet that u also live!

...oh yeah Mr Rose never hears advices...that's why he's been jailed many times...even that's why he lost the best musicians ever,I mean the original lineup! :rolleyes:

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

...I wanna know ur honest opinion! Thanx and peace!

Go back to school and learn to speak properly, broham

I speak 2 languages at least! ...what 'bout ya cute bug?

...u just hide behind ur insult cuz u r afraid to realize that something wrong is happening to NEW GNR TOUR, ain’t ya? :rolleyes:

not this guy again!

yeah the economy effects everyone (hate to burst your bubble) whats your point?

-No one knows NEW GNR in u.s.a today cuz teens are hearing Shakira and Lady Gaga over there !

-Most GNR fans have gone so far away from NEW GNR forums and concerts, everyone knows that they're axl's musicians, not the true band!

-Music Piracy took the dignity away from ex rich celebrities, including Mr Rose who used to clean his ass with his cash in the 90's, today he must EARN it and save it safely!

-Financial Crisis don't let people think 'bout buyin’ concert tickets right now!

-Early Morning many homeless people tried to plunder a food grocery in San José C.A, watch news to get down about it!

-Respectful numbers???????? well, let's remember that Mr Rose gotta pay his musicians after every show, in the 90's Geffen did it while axl didn't have to worry about economical problems

......now let's be adults, let's apply mathematics,don’t ya try to say that 2 and 2 are 5 .....no more jackass,right?

once again all those problems u stated hurt every rock band out there. not just GNR.

music piracy, pop music taking the front burner, the economy effect every band out there today.

u take pride in the fact that those things hurt new GNR too, fine whatever, as long as u know those factors effect every band out there now.

and http://www.billboard.com/news/hot-tours-brad-paisley-guns-n-roses-tiesto-1004065184.story#/news/hot-tours-brad-paisley-guns-n-roses-tiesto-1004065184.story GNRs doing great as far as i can see.

d'y'all have da'balls to watch this video? here u see how much celebrities r broken RIGHT NOW all cuz of music piracy, not jokin'!

:scared:

...u just hide behind ur insult cuz u r afraid to realize that something wrong is happening to NEW GNR TOUR, ain’t ya? :rolleyes:

not this guy again!

-No one knows NEW GNR in u.s.a today cuz teens are hearing Shakira and Lady Gaga over there !

-Most GNR fans have gone so far away from NEW GNR forums and concerts, everyone knows that they're axl's musicians, not the true band!

-Music Piracy took the dignity away from ex rich celebrities, including Mr Rose who used to clean his ass with his cash in the 90's, today he must EARN it and save it safely!

-Financial Crisis don't let people think 'bout buyin’ concert tickets right now!

-Early Morning many homeless people tried to plunder a food grocery in San José C.A, watch news to get down about it!

-Respectful numbers???????? well, let's remember that Mr Rose gotta pay his musicians after every show, in the 90's Geffen did it while axl didn't have to worry about economical problems

......now let's be adults, let's apply mathematics,don’t ya try to say that 2 and 2 are 5 .....no more jackass,right?

once again all those problems u stated hurt every rock band out there. not just GNR.

music piracy, pop music taking the front burner, the economy effect every band out there today.

u take pride in the fact that those things hurt new GNR too, fine whatever, as long as u know those factors effect every band out there now.

and http://www.billboard.com/news/hot-tours-brad-paisley-guns-n-roses-tiesto-1004065184.story#/news/hot-tours-brad-paisley-guns-n-roses-tiesto-1004065184.story GNRs doing great as far as i can see.

d'y'all have da'balls to watch this video? here u see how much celebrities r broken RIGHT NOW all cuz of music piracy, not jokin'!

Kids, don't do drugs.

not this guy again!

Kids, don't do drugs.

fitting... junkies r imaginin' that a financial crisis is bashing da music industry...u r so right and i'm a naive kid...hell yeah! :confused: