Do you think Axl will ever take three years off again?

John Bonham

People from the US are trying to get a piece of bread to eat right now, they're plundering food stores

Where the fuck do you get this shit from? Are you just making it up? There's over 300 million people in the US and only 1.5 million of them are homeless. No one's fucking "plundering" anything. Either you've been played by the media, or you're just trying to be an ass.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People from the US are trying to get a piece of bread to eat right now, they're plundering food stores

Where the fuck do you get this shit from? Are you just making it up? There's over 300 million people in the US and only 1.5 million of them are homeless. No one's fucking "plundering" anything. Either you've been played by the media, or you're just trying to be an ass.

u know u.s.a is broken n' crisis also can knock on ur door soon so please stop pretendin' ta be a fucking uptown girl,right ? :unsure:

u know u.s.a is broken n' crisis also can knock on ur door soon so please stop pretendin' ta be a fucking uptown girl,right ? :unsure:

Do you ride the short bus to work?

Edited by Nintari

K Americans, the gig's up, let's just admit it.

I currently live in a box while barbarians are raiding my village, stealing all of our food. How will my family eat tonight? I suppose we will have to resort to eating the dog. Ever since the financial crisis all I've had to eat every day is half a piece of bread and dirty water.

D'ya live close to Ricky Martin's mansion?

...u tried to sound like a' uptown girl but ya know that u don't even have enough cash to sniff cocaine! rock2

...u tried to sound like a' uptown girl but ya know that u don't even have enough cash to sniff cocaine! rock2

Yeah man! Drugs are fucking cool, right?

Edited by plonker88

Ah HA!! Finally!! It ALL makes sense now. You're not uneducated and/or borderline insane. You're just a fucking coke head.

Ah HA!! Finally!! It ALL makes sense now. You're not uneducated and/or borderline insane. You're just a fucking coke head.

oh yeah...don't ya notice that NEW GNR is a coke head too or do u think they're naive angels?

:sleeper:

Maybe he's a Glenn Beck fan. He seems to think America is crumbling thanks to Obamanation and thinks we should go back to much simpler times with high moral values. Like the 70's. A time where the moral fabric of America was indeed at it's peak as it was snorting coke off a girl's ass with three other guys in the backroom of a club listening to The Village People. B)

what would u do if Mr Rose decides to leave NEW GNR and make another new band?

Maybe he's a Glenn Beck fan. He seems to think America is crumbling thanks to Obamanation and thinks we should go back to much simpler times with high moral values. Like the 70's. A time where the moral fabric of America was indeed at it's peak as it was snorting coke off a girl's ass with three other guys in the backroom of a club listening to The Village People. B)

I already consider New GNR to be an Axl Rose solo project so I'd check out whatever new band he formed. That's not to disrespect the members in the current lineup. They're all very talented musicians, but I could care less if they released an album or toured without Mr. Rose.

I remember when Phil Collins had da balls to leave genesis, he didn't use a mask to say he was still Genesis, that's why da british guy is richer than Axl right now,,,,axl still uses those guys at pretendin' ta be GNR These times! :lol:

:huh:

I already consider New GNR to be an Axl Rose solo project so I'd check out whatever new band he formed. That's not to disrespect the members in the current lineup. They're all very talented musicians, but I could care less if they released an album or toured without Mr. Rose.

I remember when Phil Collins had da balls to leave genesis, he didn't use a mask to say he was still Genesis, that's why da british guy is richer than Axl right now,,,,axl still uses those guys at pretendin' ta be GNR These times! :lol:

Phil Collins richer than Axl? Didnt he go broke a few years ago or am I mistaking that for someone else?

Phil Collins richer than Axl? Didnt he go broke a few years ago or am I mistaking that for someone else?

so If Phil Collins went broke a few years ago then I also spoke to John Lennon last night when drikin' a coffe cup! :rofl-lol:

...Phill gets richer day by day while many celebrities wanna sing his songs!

I think even the idea of taking a few years off would lead to disatrous results. Without momentum, the new version of gnr would fail and all the hard work would be for nothing.

However, as much as a new album would help get them back on track, I don't think it will ever see the light of day or even grace our ears.

There just doesn't seem to be enough push for it, by fans, media, or even Axl himself as he seems a little disalusioned with the idea of writing music.