Whitney Houston

Guest deleted_19765

Guest deleted_19765

I didn't realize until two days or so ago how amazing she is. I literally just cried to her Super Bowl performance of the National Anthem. Who could sing like her, ever? She makes all late 90s- Pop singers a joke.

And try not to listen to this 400 times!

I didn't realize until two days or so ago how amazing she is. I literally just cried to her Super Bowl performance of the National Anthem. Who could sing like her, ever? She makes all late 90s- Pop singers a joke.

Her 80's stuff is underrated.

i can't see it

try this one http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

oh...she can sing one more song :rofl-lol:

are you laughing because of my response to CheapJon? i posted my link because the op's link was blocked in some countries due to copyright

My link was "I Wanna Dance with Somebody".

the content to your link was blocked at my end

Edited by maXx

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply "Whitney Houston" had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that? It's hard to choose a favourite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, and dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

i can't see it

try this one http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

oh...she can sing one more song :rofl-lol:

are you laughing because of my response to CheapJon? i posted my link because the op's link was blocked in some countries due to copyright

My link was "I Wanna Dance with Somebody".

the content to your link was blocked at my end

Yeah my bad. I recommend you listen to it anyway. :)

She has crazy star power in that video.

i have heard the song before, but i realise that chemistry can change between performances, unfortunately i'm not sure which gig you mean .. do you have a venue or date i can do a search?

I can't listen to that 400 times.

One thing I can't say about her is that she's fake. She keeps it together, but you can see under the surface she's got some serious demons that Courtney Love could relate to.

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply "Whitney Houston" had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that? It's hard to choose a favourite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, and dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Do you like Phil Collins?

Edited by Angelica

I am not a major Whitney Houston fan but there are so many references to others things in this thread I do like that I felt compelled to post.

A couple of my mates, totally out of character for them aswell by the way, swear by her like she is some kind of deity.

Edited by JAC185

• 2 years later...