Dizzy had to face the Venezuelan media this year

BarquisimetoRock

Dizzy gave a rare interview to the Venezuelan media....everyone was wondering there WHERE DA'FCUK IS AXL?

Dizzy tried to sound funny there and the drum guy tried to be cool to the Journalists but it honestly seemed everything less a news conference so I hope u have da balls to watch this rare video where no one knows what kind of meeting is this!

...WHAT da'fuck happened there?

:confused:

Wasn't this some sort of school of rock meeting? I can't see your point... was Axl supposed to be there?

can u imagine many journalists waiting for a' Elton John meeting but elton john's musicians are the only ones to appear there?

...any clue at all? :laugh:

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

Wasn't this some sort of school of rock meeting? I can't see your point... was Axl supposed to be there?

can u imagine many journalist waiting for a' Elton John meeting but elton john's musicians are the only ones to appear there?

BUT, was Axl SUPPOSED to be there??

You know what I think. You're just making up shit here. The only thing about this clip is Dizzy and Frank doing some kind of "school of rock" session, and a reporter interviewing Dizzy.

can u imagine many journalist waiting for a' Elton John meeting but elton john's musicians are the only ones to appear there?

You know what I think. You're just making up shit here. The only thing about this clip is Dizzy and Frank doing some kind of "school of rock" session, and a reporter interviewing Dizzy.

hell yeah ! Axl SUPPOSED to be there! ...isn't he the star ?

...let me tell ya axl came to Venezuela 2 hours before the concert, he came in a private jet, the rest of band came 2 days before!

....you know that he had to be there and u know u shouldn't be upset at me! if u r then it's ur problem and not mine! :shrugs:

...let me tell ya axl came to Venezuela 2 hours before the concert, he came in a private jet, the rest of band came 2 days before!

....you know that he had to be there and u know u shouldn't be upset at me! if u r then it's ur problem and not mine! :shrugs:

So, Dizzy and Frank can't go on their own doing some things? Axl has to be with them?

I don't think Axl was supposed to be there, you're basing it on him being the star so he had to be there. :rolleyes:

I DO know you're just a cupcake, don't know why I'm wasting my time really... :sleeper:

So, Dizzy and Frank can't go on their own doing some things? Axl has to be with them?

I don't think Axl was supposed to be there, you're basing it on him being the star so he had to be there. :rolleyes:

that meeting happened into the hotel where GNR was supposed to face a news conference and look at what it became after all ! :monkey:

...got it?????????????????????

Axl was not supposed to be there, thats a fact.

If he did show up it would be chaos. Every GNR fan or rock fan would pack into that small interview room and it'd be LAX all over again.

Now the real issue can someone please ban this idiot!?!

u know u r not right, Oasis has been with his fans face to face and it wasn't a chaos! ....u know that axl had to be there, he always wanna mo'money n' more fame but he doesn't adores his fans, tell me who made Mr Rose rich? do ya have da'balls to reply it? :confused2: