Is it a sign of Bucket considering to join GNR????

fellowmetalfan

if you look into www.bucketheadland.com

You may find a welcome message that Buckethead is going to be silent for a short time period....the reasons are not known, though it is speculated that He is getting back surgery and needs to rest for a while. Not too good news, let us hope for the best anyways.

also please look on the heading of the page....bucketheadland is written using the same font as I reckon CD is using on certain merchandising?? just a coincidence or not???

anyone with more insight?

That would be great.

Ron said in his latest interview that Axl wants four guitarists for the band.

Also - this lineup has been stable since December - it's time for a change.

Classic Guns N' Roses formation had 2 guitarrists, but Guns N' Roses has had three guitars for a long time now. Why there's a need for a 3rd guitarrist?

We were meant to be four, but it's very difficult to find hotel for 4 guitarrists, you have no idea (laughs).

if you look into www.bucketheadland.com

You may find a welcome message that Buckethead is going to be silent for a short time period....the reasons are not known, though it is speculated that He is getting back surgery and needs to rest for a while. Not too good news, let us hope for the best anyways.

also please look on the heading of the page....bucketheadland is written using the same font as I reckon CD is using on certain merchandising?? just a coincidence or not???

anyone with more insight?

I dream of it happening, but no, there is no chance it is happening. Guns have already asked Bucket to rejoin twice(back before BBF played live for the first time in 2006 and just before Ashba), both times were declined. Bucket's webmaster told us about the 2006 invitation on HTGTH while an "insider" here told us about the 2008 re-invitation. Make of it what you will, but Bucket isn't coming back unfortunately :(

That would be great.

Ron said in his latest interview that Axl wants four guitarists for the band.

Also - this lineup has been stable since December - it's time for a change.

Classic Guns N' Roses formation had 2 guitarrists, but Guns N' Roses has had three guitars for a long time now. Why there's a need for a 3rd guitarrist?

We were meant to be four, but it's very difficult to find hotel for 4 guitarrists, you have no idea (laughs).

Pretty clearly Ron making a joke.

Bucket's illness (or whatever it is) is being discussed in Former Gunners. I don't think the Chinese font is a strong enough indication of a rumoured return to warrant a thread in the main section. If you read the interviews he does, he doesn't like talking about GN'R or Chinese Democracy and I don't think there's any chance of him ever returning given that sentiment.